Plush Toy Craze!

DeletedUser

which one? :p

I recently updated the orange one to be purple, and now it links to this thread :D

plushiewars2copy.jpg

And I just want to point out, this it topic related.

DeletedUser

Last Christmas, while looking for stocking stuffers, I actually typed the following words into a search engine:

FLYING MOOING COW

31Dsk6PplPL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Let me tell you.... Christmas was a blast!! :icon_biggrin:

I have the monkey version!:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

im starting to get bored of mine.... may have to change it yet again soon lol

DeletedUser

Sorry haza but Violett seems like a red blooded woman. Therefore she fits in Bang! because we are red on the maps!!!!

:icon_rolleyes:

true but colour means nothing :icon_razz: and you could change colour at some point thats not a permanant fixture.

our red blooded tendencies to euthanise tw addicts is however a permanent fixture and so we have a better claim :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I don't like you

JK... or am I? :eek:

So off topic :icon_sad:

I think i'm gonna lodge a complaint :icon_razz:

Anybody know if we are going to switch crazes at all? Or all we sticking with these for good?

DeletedUser

I don't like you

JK... or am I? :eek:

haha thats a shame :icon_razz:

im not this annoying normally.... im better after a few glasses of scotch

(or a dozen)

also........ can you think of a better craze truscott?

DeletedUser

haha thats a shame :icon_razz:

im not this annoying normally.... im better after a few glasses of scotch

(or a dozen)

also........ can you think of a better craze truscott?

Not off the top of my head :p

I can't even remember how this one started. Do either of our mods have any ideas?

DeletedUser

MK nominated you for best plushie, which I couldn't allow, so I switched. Others followed me into battle.

DeletedUser

MK nominated you for best plushie, which I couldn't allow, so I switched. Others followed me into battle.

I think Truscott has the best plushie because now I read all of his posts in monkey's voice. :lol:

Next craze... come up with some suggestions, and I can make a poll? :icon_smile: