Hello W7

LauraDestroya

Greetings from your new Mod. Hopefully I will be here a while, I don't really have any plans to stop modding anytime soon.

I'll leave this post here for a couple of days so hopefully people get a chance to see there is a new mod finally, then I will move it to the general section.

Just a little about myself........I've only played 2 worlds seriously, W4 and W19. Finally retired from W4 almost a year ago, but still at it in W19.

I've been modding the forums for about 4 months now. I am very easy going except for 2 things. I don't allow personal insults in the forum or strong language. If you do that, expect a warning at the very least. Other than that, I encourage people to post. The forum is a large part of what makes the game fun, so hopefully we can get some more activity going in here.

If you ever have a problem with a post or just have a question in general, feel free to PM me, use the post reporting system, or you can usually find me on skype (LauraDestroya). Just put W7 in the message when you want to add me as a contact.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Regards,

Laura

DeletedUser

Mods here don't last long. ;)

I think the longest one was Meta, and that was like 2 years ago. L

DeletedUser

Laura, as if your gonna be my mod. Ya already my duke Lol

I play the king roidy account on this world btw. WE

Gduck

DeletedUser

Hellooo and welcome to W7 :) the wonderful burial homes of PTT