World 7 Maps & Discussion

DeletedUser

oh its updated nice!

But you put wishing well's name on ythebear's villages too btw :)

Other than that, very pweeety :)

DeletedUser

Wow never thought I would see the day PTT finally fell although maybe if I had stuck around we could have beat them a lot sooner lol oh well.

P.S. the only people who will know me played world 7 when the Gods family was still around.

giantsfrey

Wow never thought I would see the day PTT finally fell although maybe if I had stuck around we could have beat them a lot sooner lol oh well.

P.S. the only people who will know me played world 7 when the Gods family was still around.
holy crap, the general himself. nice to see you're still alive and checking in. do you talk to any of the other old GODs leader crew any more? soph, pkenn, roidy, etc... you're part of a near-exctinct breed :(

DeletedUser

holy crap, the general himself. nice to see you're still alive and checking in. do you talk to any of the other old GODs leader crew any more? soph, pkenn, roidy, etc... you're part of a near-exctinct breed :(

No the only contact I had with them was MSN messenger and that was only because I forced them to create accounts and since they do not like them they stopped using them after we quit. I know I would have loved to stay but football and college take a lot of work. I started out in a new world though just for amusement.

torflek

Hey GM, good to see an old face. Although many have fallen and left, there are still a few of the old folks around. :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Hey GM, good to see an old face. Although many have fallen and left, there are still a few of the old folks around. :icon_smile:

Wow you are still around? So are there any major players left from the gods family? Ahmed and Wannat8 are my bet for the 2 players that had the best chance of lasting.

giantsfrey

i am Orion, mr tyo is Ares... we're still around if those GODs tribes count :D

DeletedUser

Well good to see a few are left and I am hoping to find some on other worlds that are still open but I am struggling with that lol

giantsfrey

sophistacles and awron tried out a couple different worlds but they quit playing those as well :(

torflek

GM said "major players" :p

From our section of the world, I think most if not all the other dukes / barons from your time have left. I actually find it fairly hard to remember now, many peoples tribal heritages I have fought alongside them for so long.

I've almost been gone from the game a couple of times due to real life demands, but I remain happily hitting my troops into the enemy's defences.

How's life?