FREE The World Of Ignorance

DeletedUser

FURIE, it seems, have recently addressed a lot of members in FREE. Well, now it is my turn to address you, members of FURIE. I am going to take it that you would like the world to end within a year. If not, then I am not sure why your dukes are trying to recruit some of my tribe.

The solution to this 'end world' problem is simple - 1 tribe, consisting of both FREE & FURIE actives - kill the rest. It is unfortunate that Slashzor still thinks that FURIE can simply beat us down. He boosts about these conquers that you have against us. I will admit, you do have a lot of conquers against us, but lets look at whom these conquers are against;

A lot of your conquers have come from our inactives, such as PhinnyLives and RichardSharp. Yes, you managed to take quite a few. But now look - both accounts have become active again, and both players will be able to use their masses of coins in order to grow big again. So you are going to have to do the same thing all over again, only this time they will be fighting back.

The other big area from where you have gotten a good amount of conquers from in the northern players that left you (PDP, Justified, Aphro, Otto). Yes, you have beaten (and are beating) some of the to a pulp. Yes you have gotten a lot of conquers against them. But essentially you are just taking back the villages that left you. So really, you are not 'growing' at all.

We realise that we cannot beat all of FURIE, however we have plenty of fight left. If you think that we are going to quit, then we will take that as an insult.

It is time your dukes woke up, and saw the bigger picture.

DeletedUser

Let's not forget, Smerdy & I lead FURIE according to how they want to be led.

And also let's not forget, all of these 'inactives' you speak of, didn't used to be inactive. They gave up primarily due to our efforts, and our efforts won't be slowing down.

If we didn't want to continue fighting you guys, then we wouldn't be.

You speak like it's me, and me alone keeping this war going :lol:

Nice attempt at propaganda.

DeletedUser

Due to your efforts? Really?

So the fact that Rich and Phinny went inactive when DD & Jesse quit was just a coincidence? I think not. Especially seeing as they had been fighting well prior to that.

DeletedUser

Let's not forget, Smerdy & I lead FURIE according to how they want to be led.

And also let's not forget, all of these 'inactives' you speak of, didn't used to be inactive. They gave up primarily due to our efforts, and our efforts won't be slowing down.

If we didn't want to continue fighting you guys, then we wouldn't be.

You speak like it's me, and me alone keeping this war going :lol:

Nice attempt at propaganda.

Do you also write plays? You are speaking of something you know very little, if anything, about. :icon_biggrin:

The story of FREE is a long one. I'm not sure you even know how it began, but I'm pretty sure you don't care. The players that comprise this unit are not all of the originals, although I am :icon_wink:.

We've lost many of our warriors and we gladly welcome players to fill in the big shoes that have been left dangling.

It comes back to the issue of stats. And this factor was not mentioned at all in the other thread. :icon_rolleyes:

Your wins... or dominance as you call it, actually began after the new year. This was AFTER many of our original players decided to go back out into the world and interact with other humans, their families, etc. They had grown tired of the online game that sucks you in like a black hole. They, Panofsky, Drowned Dog, Jessie, PDP, Richard Sharp, Vozy, Wesley James...and many others (the list really does go one and makes my heart cry :icon_smile: left for reasons having very little to do with the pressure FURIE put on them. Pasta is a perfect example of the resilience that you all still do not understand or respect. You've probably put more pressure on him than any other player in the game...exceptions being maybe PDP or Darklord...and he's still here. Dislike him as much as you want, and I've played with him since SOG- we've rubbed each other the wrong way more than once :icon_redface:, even to the point that I was erased from his friend's list :icon_eek:... But he's still here and not going anywhere. Slashy, good man, the bullheaded fool always ends up on his ass. Use reason. It would behoove you, unless you can afford to sit in front of a screen as much as you do for the next 4years, to reconsider what is best for you and your people. That is not a plea. That is only advice. Take it or leave it.

That is all...

DeletedUser

yeh because jesse dd pan rich wes all had such negative stats against furie when they quit!! i think rich had the best stats in the war on both sides... ridiculous again... it really says something when several people from the 'winning' side want to be in free because of the lunacy that is leading them.

DeletedUser

Oh please... The 'lunacy' leading FURIE LOL

And zdzooozuakkk, your theory that two of the top 10 in FURIE want to join FREE is either a boldfaced lie, or you've been lied to yourself.

It's not a coincidence that players like Pan, darklord, pdp, bogginso, daven, phinny, richard, dd, and so on chose to leave once the incomings started heading for them? These were players notorious for holding us up, although it would seem they were finished being FURIE's punching bags. Dealing with incomings can be one of the most time-consuming things in this game, and it's certainly not fun with a real OP heading your way. These players knew what they were in for, and ultimately made the decision not to stick around.

Most of these players received a heavy dose of nukes and nobling before quitting. But no, they didn't quit because of the time required to manage the incomings, they quit because they wanted to go back to real life, right? At least a player like Pasta can appreciate what incomings are like, because some of you haven't even had a taste of what your now-barb tribemates had to deal with.

Is there not some truth to what I'm saying?

Most players left because of what I've just described, although some players left not because of just incomings, but because there's no hope.
There's no hope in thinking you're entitled to win by simply existing. There's no hope in nobling barb after barb as your tribemates continue to leave. There's no hope in supporting the tribe that's prolonging this world by being unable to see what's right in front of it.

Look, it's not my problem FREE players have quit and some have chosen to go barb. My enemy in decline is not my problem - it's yours. Once again, you guys are the ones that want this war to be over, and yet you'd rather choose to spit in the face of the tribe that's trying to help you come closer to it.

The players who choose to act like they do have dug their own graves. Again, it's not my problem.

If a vote came to FURIE to accept sweeney, it would probably be a no; if Pasta asked for a vote to be a part of furie, it would probably be a no.
Why? A liar, and somebody whose arrogant and who actually enjoys being dislikable. These are the kinds of folks making it more difficult for FREE to be taken seriously - some of you ought to hold yourselves to a higher standard though.

Those who are also choosing to be arrogant and resort to name-calling/flaming me on these forums will also have their credibility lessened. It's further lessening your chances of ending this world on the tribe that wins. Trying to spin me as being the arrogant one sounds more like an insecure response to your guys' own arrogance.

[spoil]
20676764.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm so very impressed by your ability to make ASSumptions about the intentions of others, slashy. A special case! :lol:

Did you read what you wrote? Can you hear yourself? It's good, man. Really. You should be a playwright or an author or something. The stuff you come up with, and the confidence that you spout it out with is entertaining. Tell us more about yourself Slashy. Please. I would personally love to better understand how you got this way and if you're ever able to channel these talents in meaningful ways in RL. Lawyer? Teacher? Criminal? Give us something ... :icon_biggrin:

I'll be perfectly honest here... There are SOME who want to end as soon as possible. There are others that are fine with playing until the end- whatever and whenever the end is. No rush, at all. I'm sure we'll see more players disappear on both sides. It is what it is. But as Queenie pointed out, when I see players like Ciaran, who players in my own tribe disliked so much (for whatever reasons) that they targeted him for removal and rimming, but he's persisted and is flourishing...hey I gotta respect it. The thing is Slash...there are quite a few players like that in this world. Many people started playing this game and this world not knowing what they were getting themselves into. They are learning now. It's a big adventure that just keeps giving :icon_wink:. When people have had their fill, they go...one way or another. Speculate all you want about why Jess, Dog, Rich, Pan, Wes, Vozy, Phinny, Zero, Daven and others have left. I can say without a twitch that your conclusions are incorrect. But if that's what you need to do to gas yourself or some tribemates up, I understand. All part of the fun.

DeletedUser79686

It is what it is. But as Queenie pointed out, when I see players like Ciaran, who players in my own tribe disliked so much (for whatever reasons) that they targeted him for removal and rimming, but he's persisted and is flourishing...hey I gotta respect it. The thing is Slash...there are quite a few players like that in this world.

It wasnt me who pointed it out. Ciaran and I are the lost warriors of the tribe ~ONE~ whom free turned on. I think its great
that he and I are still here after all this time and dealing with all the ppl attacking the both of us. im starting to get hot with all this bull shit in these last few threads... please you all stay in free and we'll keep doing what we are on our end. what ever happens does. its a game that a few of us have almost walked away from a few times now. i seriously respect anyone's decision if they choose to go barb. it doesn't make them any less what ever route they chose.

all this my dog is bigger then your dog, is getting in the way of what was a honest post. we are winning currently, he didnt have to offer this to no one.

Later
QG

Pasta Monkey

If a vote came to FURIE to accept sweeney, it would probably be a no; if Pasta asked for a vote to be a part of furie, it would probably be a no.
Why? A liar, and somebody whose arrogant and who actually enjoys being dislikable. These are the kinds of folks making it more difficult for FREE to be taken seriously - some of you ought to hold yourselves to a higher standard though.

Enjoying smack talk and enjoying be disliked are to completely different things, not my fault people don't have a sense of humor or can't take the heat in the kitchen.

DeletedUser

Pasta loves the heat in the kitchen... unless its mothers day of course.

bogginso

off-topic so what... darklord/metus/p.d.p/oldworld/absolute 0 - + several others who i got on well with - you guys were all quality, i playing w62 if any of you fancy a spin.

w31 - i wish i could of had the patience to finish but i gotta say i dont miss this crap. how anybody could dissrespect another at this stage is beyond me your all winners and you beet thousands/ maybe even tens of thousands of people to be hear wtf... congrats people!

Justifi3d

off-topic so what... darklord/metus/p.d.p/oldworld/absolute 0 - + several others who i got on well with - you guys were all quality, i playing w62 if any of you fancy a spin.

w31 - i wish i could of had the patience to finish but i gotta say i dont miss this crap. how anybody could dissrespect another at this stage is beyond me your all winners and you beet thousands/ maybe even tens of thousands of people to be hear wtf... congrats people!

W62 huh... I might just fancy a spin.. Nice to hear from you old buddy!

DeletedUser

Hmm, i think it would be quite fun to be on the same side this time :)
I completely agree with your last paragraph. Nice to see your still around

PS, you too are an awesome person :D

DeletedUser

Hmm, i think it would be quite fun to be on the same side this time :)
I completely agree with your last paragraph. Nice to see your still around

PS, you too are an awesome person :D

There's an idea...

It's perfectly fine if the players of FURIE never want a merge or don't want to bring this world to a close (not saying I'd reject talk of working together to end it all)... because I still enjoy it too.

But... I think it could be cool, if any of you guys are up for it, if we came together in another world. Furie has some good players and I'd be willing to fight along side some of them. It would be interesting to see how those left from w31 fair against new blood.

DeletedUser80269

There's an idea...

It's perfectly fine if the players of FURIE never want a merge or don't want to bring this world to a close (not saying I'd reject talk of working together to end it all)... because I still enjoy it too.

But... I think it could be cool, if any of you guys are up for it, if we came together in another world. Furie has some good players and I'd be willing to fight along side some of them. It would be interesting to see how those left from w31 fair against new blood.

How great would it be just to finish this world and have all the players here join another world and win that one? to my knowledge never has a tribe that started a world been all champions and then won that world as well... could engrave our names in TW history

Justifi3d

How great would it be just to finish this world and have all the players here join another world and win that one? to my knowledge never has a tribe that started a world been all champions and then won that world as well... could engrave our names in TW history

Sure they have its called a Pre-Made... Players do it all the time, W63 you can expect quite a few of them...

bogginso

Originally Posted by Metus
Hmm, i think it would be quite fun to be on the same side this time
back atcha.. and a tonne of other furie, Free and Bash players too, 2 many to mention them all... anywho's - this be me last w31 post ya know where to find me if you want to have a chuckle non-serious game while you all finish of this world, this was my first world and so i doubt ill forget any of the names from hear - anybody in w31 would be a welcome's. Take care peoples. Toooooodles!

Justifi3d

Well if anyone is interested, a couple of us are playing in the SW on 62... Hail the :scout: Nuke!