Closed Discussion Account pushing and coplaying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petzy

Reaction score
Co playing is based on wanting the account being 24/7 active.

Agreed, but the point I was trying to make is, among others, is related to the because aspects that you've neglected to include.

For example:

Why do a lot of people want co-play and subsequent 24/7 of their acount?

Realistic, easily verifiable by playing any world, answers:

Because of ego.
Because it's easier to play.
Because it breaks the system -> netting you more of the rewards you're seeking.
Because of too much involvement in the game in an unhealthy way resulting in genuine fear to lose (in the case of younger individuals who take it too seriously)
Because <insert a lot of others that would fall in my 1st ego mention>

Effects:

New players are mostly irrelevant.
Changes the core game substantially, I'd venture to say not in a majority pleasant way.
Game mechanics like Tribes become essentially worthless in their designed and intended function - since they're simply means to an end and hold very few meanings in the end, other than being a vehicle for more of the same bad things I've mentioned.
..we could go on :)

So, essentially, human stuff, prevelant everywhere, be it a game or not.
Should human behaviours be fixed, by a game, in a game? God no.
Should they be regulated within the game as to not allow, encourage and enable a congregation of such toxicity under one roof? In my opinion, absolutely.

Does ropey need a hug? In my opinion, absolutely.

Deleted User - 848983838

if only the reasons you think coplaying exists and the effects were accurate.

Deleted User - 848983838

i already have a daddy. his name is babin. get in line

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
May I ask what percentage of players start a world co-played compared to becoming co-played some time throughout a world?
Are there any other reasons besides activity to have a co-player??
Shouldn't people know by past experience if they will need a co-player or not??

Also since there is the account sit option available, why isn't that used?

Deleted User - 848983838

May I ask what percentage of players start a world co-played compared to becoming co-played some time throughout a world?
Are there any other reasons besides activity to have a co-player??
Shouldn't people know by past experience if they will need a co-player or not??

Also since there is the account sit option available, why isn't that used?

probably a very big difference based on the type of players. ex new players probably are even unaware of it. based on early game tribes. noob/core/rim tribes probably don't have very many coplayers. decent rim/core tribes probably have a decent portion. tribe that make like the final 5 or so probbaly are mostly coplayed. end game tribes are probably closer to at least 75% coplayed is the lowest I'd probably guess.

Activity is 99.9% the main thing. Don't have to cover 24 hours (or with NB don't have to cover 16 hours).

other things could be playstyles. you might have someone amazign setting up groups organizing accounts flags, troops etc and maybe not the most skilled at timing, general war knowledge, but someone who has no care to organize it etc, but its going to have 20 trains with 3 antisnipes and support landing in super tight windows. lets each player focus on what they are best at and make an account that is really talented compared to 2 accounts that might only be good but have some big weaknesses. (and then they learn from each other playing together etc if one stops playing the other may now have gotten good at timing and finds a new coplayer and brings multiple valuable skills). heck you have guys that are great at planning ops/diplomacy motivating tribes and managing egos but aren't exactly good at anything in the game. solo they are a big weakness no matter their leadership ability. give them a solid coplayer that gives them a good account and now they can entirely focus on tribe stuff which can take a massive time commitment.

friends, while i and a in general you tend to talk to a lot of people in the tribe/world you tend to talk to coplayers even way more and become good friends.

teaching a lot of times people are willing to take on less than talented players due to the time coverage they provide and know they can at least try to teach them the skills they will need and improve as a player and its going to be way better than any mentorship they get without coplaying someone etc.

but yes without the time coverage these other things wouldn't be improtant. for a game that is 24/7 outside what? a few holiday breaks where you still need to be moving troops around and organizing the account theres 0 down time without taking a punishment from the game by not being on.

You should know if you are going to play at a high level you are ging to have a co, or be a massive liability to the tribe if you are anywhere near a front. Solo can really only work if you have a minimal frontline or a tribe that is going to be fine sitting you constantly.

Account sit is more emergency OP defending (or launching) or if a coplayer is busy for a tme you are usually on. The main thing with account sitting is getting blocked. So if you are needing a sit you have to almost eliminate anyone near you that will be hitting the same targets/supporting the same players/each other. Coplayers will always tend to care more too outside the most high level account sitters. They know how the account is set up the players they are fighting obviously care more acbout the account at the basic level. The amount of sitting needed for a tribe of solo players would have every blocked from each other on like day 1 and completely impossible to recreate the same impact as coplaying compared to sitting (the same 20 accounts with 2 coplayers is not gonna be recreated with 40 accounts of the same players all solo)

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
the same 20 accounts with 2 coplayers is not gonna be recreated with 40 accounts of the same players all solo

can you explain this part further??
i can think of a few obstacles to add to the challenge for the 40accounts
but overall they should be able to recreate the exact same results or even do better (atleast until the 60day limit is reached)

Deleted User - 848983838

can you explain this part further??
i can think of a few obstacles to add to the challenge for the 40accounts
but overall they should be able to recreate the exact same results or even do better (atleast until the 60day limit is reached)

uh some quick things off the top of my head

the main thing would be account growth initially with farming/scavenging (heck even just queing early start up minimal hit to that from being solo) so the account with 1 player is gonna grow slower than 2 players farming.

second is sit blocks for fighting as alll those 40 solo accoutns are going to need coverage. what happens when you are offline and now have 2,000 untagged incomings while you were sleeping or working that a coplay would've tagged. unless you have a crazy matrix of sitting in which you still hit sit limits you are going to be continuously sit blocked.

for your OP you need to time your nukes but 2/3 of the launches you can't do what are you gonna do hope someone can sit you without getting sitblocked? have shittier OPs because you can't hit a LT because you can't be on when you need ot be on to launch. same with defending outside of tagging you timing that new support or is it inconvenient to you.

the only advantage i can initially think of would be on premium worlds having 40 accounts where you have say 35 people spending PP compared to 20 accounts where you have all 20 spending. even then very likely the combined spending per account is higher on the 20 accounts and thus is actually probably another advantage to the 20 accounts. and if not unless all 40 individual accounts are spending enough to have an insurmountable village lead and troops to constantly throw (even if shittingly done because everyones solo) and then again you obv know jut outspending someone isn't an auto win.

the same exact 40 players on 40 accounts would get absolutely murked by the same exact 40 players on 20 accounts. barring all 40 players no lifing and playing or at least capable of playing 16 hours a day etc which then is nother bonus to the lower account tribe as theres less burnout.

sure theres more reasons but just initially off the top of my head why the coplayed accounts are way better.

Last edited by a moderator:

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
uh some quick things off the top of my head

the main thing would be account growth initially with farming/scavenging (heck even just queing early start up minimal hit to that from being solo) so the account with 1 player is gonna grow slower than 2 players farming.

since they have the same people wouldnt account sits fix this issue and put the 40 accounts ahead by doubling the troop potential??

second is sit blocks for fighting as alll those 40 solo accoutns are going to need coverage. what happens when you are offline and now have 2,000 untagged incomings while you were sleeping or working that a coplay would've tagged. unless you have a crazy matrix of sitting in which you still hit sit limits you are going to be continuously sit blocked.

wouldnt they still have the same coverage/defending potential?? (unless the sitters are sitting more then 1 account)

for your OP you need to time your nukes but 2/3 of the launches you can't do what are you gonna do hop someone can sit you without getting sitblocked? have shittier OPs because you can't hit a LT because you can't be on when you need ot be on to launch. same with defending outside of tagging.

isnt this why tribes used to set up "squads" or "groups" in ops to prevent the sit block impacting ops
also if its the same 40 people as the 20 tribe then the time should already be covered....

the same exact 40 players on 40 accounts would get murked by the same exact 40 players on 20 accounts.

will take your word on it but personally unsure if that would be the case

i will add that im neither for nor against co-playing - would just like it to be a more official part of the game

Deleted User - 848983838

since they have the same people wouldnt account sits fix this issue and put the 40 accounts ahead by doubling the troop potential??

again the 20 coplayed accounts can grow faster in the majority of cases since they are more active farming etc.

you are not understanding how important those account sit blocks are at least what i be worried about running into. assuming even in the tribe you put usual coplayers on the other side of each other so they grow away from each other and not towards the same target you still will likely run into sit issues. and troop movement lock.

wouldnt they still have the same coverage/defending potential?? (unless the sitters are sitting more then 1 account)

without factoring in sit blocks. yes i guess if someone went through and meticulously set out to have the coplayers on their own accounts oppsoite sides of the tribe theoretically you could but again you run into the troop lock issue for how often you get sit unless you are now only using sits for launches/defending which you are again losing growth potential from farming/scav

isnt this why tribes used to set up "squads" or "groups" in ops to prevent the sit block impacting ops
also if its the same 40 people as the 20 tribe then the time should already be covered....

yea you generally have location based squads etc for that reason and hope you get sits from the other side etc.

tbh I have not 100% understanding of it but the 30 day sitter lock would be the issue as I said besides the sit block. if you get 30 days of sitting you can't move troops as a sitter. now off the top of my head im not sure how say an 8 hour shift counts towards the counter towards 30 days but im assuming any kind of sitting in a day counts towards the mark. unless you are able to get a week or so without a sitter etc.

not to mention in this specific case were were discussing the same exact accounts fighting between 40 accounts and 20 accounts.

i might not be 100% right in every reasoning, but i'd be pretty surprised if someone better came in and said they'd take the 40 solo accounts compared to the 20 coplayed accounts other than the potential answer of pp?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

There won't be an accurate answer to this, and any answer would just be taking a wild ball-park guess.

Far more accounts in a world are solo as opposed to coplayed. As the numbers dwindle as the world progresses you do tend to see the proportion start to change but it does vary so much from world to world.

KingValkyrik

Reaction score
yeah so account pushing is blatantly obvious. One of my neighbors on w124 nobled a barb and then had his main village immediately nobled by a tribemate afterward, he continues to build his new village.

Another player went barb at like 1.7k points, I scouted it, saw no troops, so destroyed the wall and started farming it, only to have a nearby player noble the village. This nearby player has no ODA at all so its not like he cleared the village and then the player went barb. IDK it all seems very sus. Is this the meta? Just VPN a bunch of accounts and noble them out?

Deleted User - 848983838

I think the biggest thing that needs it's own discussion and has a more clear resovle than the whole cplayer merge/push account drama

is the obvious push account farming. there's really no gray area here.

every world you have someone top 10 in hauls while not anywhere near a realistic number of plunders to make it believable. every wrld has multiple of these accounts and again there's no grey area whatsoever here. using push accounts to get insane hauls is 100% against the rules.

i think anyone in the top 25 hauls that isn't say top 250 plunders gets an autoban from sending attacks and is immediately reviewed by staff in the first 90 days of the world

Petzy

Reaction score
I think the biggest thing that needs it's own discussion and has a more clear resovle than the whole cplayer merge/push account drama

is the obvious push account farming. there's really no gray area here.

every world you have someone top 10 in hauls while not anywhere near a realistic number of plunders to make it believable. every wrld has multiple of these accounts and again there's no grey area whatsoever here. using push accounts to get insane hauls is 100% against the rules.

i think anyone in the top 25 hauls that isn't say top 250 plunders gets an autoban from sending attacks and is immediately reviewed by staff in the first 90 days of the world

Sees the w124 player doing that
Posts him to discord
Comes to the forum and presents it as "every world"

clown.

Deleted User - 848983838

Sees the w124 player doing that
Posts him to discord
Comes to the forum and presents it as "every world"

clown.

I mean sorry you are a new player that hasn't seen 123, 122, 121, 120, 119, 118, 117 have multiple push account farmers and threads involved about push account farming in those worlds or on discord where the exact same thing happens every world. But again keep being a clown. it's honestly amazing how many days you can come to the forums and be a complete tardnugget and then come back and be a tardnugget some more

Last edited by a moderator:

Petzy

Reaction score
I mean sorry you are a new player that hasn't seen 123, 122, 121, 120, 119, 118, 117 have multiple push account farmers and threads involved about push account farming in those worlds or on discord where the exact same thing happens every world. But again keep being a clown. it's honestly amazing how many days you can come to the forums and be a complete tardnugget and then come back and be a tardnugget some more

easy clowny, you might burst a vessel with all that assumption that you're making

Status
Not open for further replies.