Ask a Dev - Q&A session upcoming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Do you mean Speedrounds with that? Or what kind of shorter, special worlds?

I'm sorry, I thought it was perfectly clear what I was referring to considering the full sentence says:
This isn't really a matter for our devs, if you are referring to Classic worlds as we see them; the shorter, special worlds ran on the Classic/High Performance servers.

Speed rounds run on the speed server, not the Classic/High Performance servers - the Classic and High Performance are run as shorter, special worlds, in rounds as it's not full length worlds (as a normal (as in not special), numbered world)

This is beside the point in a forum thread with the purpose of gathering questions for a Q&A session. I had to clarify that parts of the questions posted here are "a bit beyond the scope of a dev Q&A" and will have no chance of being answered in this session, but this thread is not where the other topics will be discussed so keep it on topic.

Bhargava Opticals

Reaction score
1 more suggestion I think it would be really helpful for players overall... "hiding place" building should be more of a Percent based like hides 5% of your total warehouse resources.

Sir cornhusk

Reaction score
When using the app on mobile , there is great difficulty taking an account sit , when you accept the sit the games leaves the app an opens a browser an this makes it very difficult on a mobile to do basic stuff .. can we please just take a sit an stay in the app format please .

Reaction score
Two question from me:

What initiatives are being taken to ensure the long-term sustainability and growth of the game?

2. Can you bring back graphics packages? I used to love playing around with these and occasionally using the old nostalgic graphics

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Bobah

Reaction score
Plz bring back this Option!!!!! omg how could I forget this, thanks @EpochReborn i loved that feature and there are still some packs out there: https://www.ds4noobs.de/sonstiges/grafikpakete/ <3
Because this way we can make a Darkmode by ourselves and Inno saves some money on that too.

Anyway my question is: how will you stop the extreme popular way of cheating, you nearly banned me for postin in this thread as an answer to @Bhargava Opticals question?

And btw I already posted another question, that Kartenmarylou (a or the german mod) couldn't give a satisfactory answer to:
[URL unfurl=false"]https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/tribetags-what-character-symbols-are-useable.292210/[/URL]

EDIT: farmgod damned, how can I insert an thread into a comment?!

Last edited:

Thrawn

Reaction score
I think there needs to be an improvement to Steam to make it function like the browser (with multiple tabs). Or bring back the ability to use steam and browser at the same time. Keep the Attack limit but just allow for more actions so coplayers can work together. Especially while someone is being opped.

Minting takes too much time and most players would rather focus on the other gameplay. Make this feature automatic.

Change the merchant system that is already provided by account manager, to allow tribes to send to other players on a routine basis rather than letting them only send resources to themselves.. This saves time having to do these tasks and they can focus on other parts of the game if we set up mass minting held tribe sessions.

I think getting rid of some scripts would be nice and just have them built into the game such as balancing resources across multiple villages, renaming villages, etc.

Nova

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
I think we'll need to hold the questions here, as we'll want to allow for the devs to manage and sort all the questions and suggestions that has been submitted and continue with the next steps. Should this format work out, I'm sure we'll be getting more opportunities to bring up more of them for future Q&A sessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.