Side 1: 1,561,709
Side 2: 414,546
Difference: 1,147,163

chart

Some more munching on noobs :p

ashoka1

two things

the topic says cure vs envy

so we should keep the thread on topic...

or topic should be renamed ..munching of nubs

s o other tribes who r making good ops..nobling villages from nub frontline accounts can show their achievements as well...

btw good job cure...I always knew ..Cure is good group of players...now it's time they realized their true potential...

Last edited:

DeletedUser104334

Only guy in ENVY who I really know is their duke and I really like him. But ENVY is as weak as Valour was so I have no doubts they will breakup soon.

gemadar

Only guy in ENVY who I really know is their duke and I really like him. But ENVY is as weak as Valour was so I have no doubts they will breakup soon.

Is that your way of getting TCRT to join Calm side on war and have them attack SPAM

DeletedUser

That'd be a bit unfair. Spam would crumble too quickly then, and I've got some friends there - in fact, I've got friends in every tribe. Can't we change tactics and all HUG instead? :)
TT.

DeletedUser

Valour has nothing to do with this topic. But they where far from weak, they lacked activity in key spots. You don't know me? Ouch bro

Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

That'd be a bit unfair. Spam would crumble too quickly then, and I've got some friends there - in fact, I've got friends in every tribe. Can't we change tactics and all HUG instead? :)
TT.

That'd be unfair. You already dealt us a huge blow when you left and withdrew your 500Ds from the frontline. We've been crumbling ever since then.

DeletedUser

TT.

You have no friends though? (confused)

DeletedUser

TT.

Get back in your pokeball :p

MR.MR

He's kinda like Wobbuffet. Not overly useful and always popping up to cause annoyances.

DeletedUser104334

Is that your way of getting TCRT to join Calm side on war and have them attack SPAM

I am in SPAM so you are telling me we are making the rank 3 tribe war us? what the hell did you smoke?