Dirty Council on DI, Part 2: Vigilante Justice

Alushu

Reaction score
unknown.png
unknown.png

Obviously keeping this anonymous. Not going to say who this is from or who it was to just something to add to the conversation.

kirkthewineman

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
somehow i dont agree.
seems like the same ole tricks abyss has been fighting against since world start.

if you can take them and spit them, why didnt you do it? instead you say this rubbish..
btw yes a good vid :)

2Face

Reaction score
any proof of that or are we just throwing out wild accusations now?
I was in a tribe called DMC. F-ME and us were having a relationship until they saw better option to save their asses- Hooligans. they started attacking us and conquered our members one by one.

Alushu

Reaction score
I was in a tribe called DMC. F-ME and us were having a relationship until they saw better option to save their asses- Hooligans. they started attacking us and conquered our members one by one.

I don't know if this happened. Wasn't around yet for this. Interesting.

barca4ce

Reaction score
I have no idea what has happened in this world. But since I joined an account here.. well good luck taking a village from me... I will do my best to take village from everyone who map shows reddish... or just annoys me.

cubanmessiahm

Reaction score

Lol that is false as hell right there. DMC’s creator joined HDS first and had DMC as their academy tribe before we all realized DMC was just food. We never had an alliance with DMC. Atleast not while I was Duke.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Time heals all wounds or wrongdoings i do suppose?
Congratulations to erranyo to join DI and i can only assume light?

any comments by DI on why they changed their mind? Is it due to the fact they are afraid of che and void? Joking, calm down.

Deleted User - 848906577

You literally recruit anyone with a pulse, I'm sure that's because you are confident of your chances against DI right? :oops:

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Time doesn't heal your bad personality tho

Oh, that one hurt.

You literally recruit anyone with a pulse, I'm sure that's because you are confident of your chances against DI right? :oops:

Oh, did we say anything about not recruiting? No, we did not.

DI did, thats why its so funny watching cheezuz try to make light join.

DI is a premade with plenty of good players, we are not.

Deleted User - 848906577

See what you are saying makes no sense. This post was about HDS having a dirty council who betrayed their own tribe to join their ennemy. How is that in any way "DI being against recruiting"? FME wasn't at war with DI and Light wasn't council.

But whatever helps you cope I guess o_O

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
See what you are saying makes no sense. This post was about HDS having a dirty council who betrayed their own tribe to join their ennemy. How is that in any way "DI being against recruiting"? FME wasn't at war with DI and Light wasn't council.

But whatever helps you cope I guess o_O

Read the names DI listed as refugees :)