Farewell

DeletedUser95452

You so special that he waited that long to post on your great 100 post :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

P.S - U mentioned to many names above .. forgot the one who will Rim U (mooning)

Alb, to be honest, i couldn't have done anything differently than i did. I went to bed one night, and when i got on the next day, i had been launched on and had 90% of my troops killed. I took what little troops were left, and nobled the twin village, Defended what i could, but with so little troops to start with, i really couldn't defend.

And, you weren't the only one attacking me. i know at least wicked nuked me, and probably some others too.

In short, i don't really have anything to thank you for since i didn't gain any knowledge from the experience.

~Michael

Last edited by a moderator:

BelMatuew

Reaction score
Lord Rowly, that's the first time I've ever seen you post!

(And this is my 100th post!)

I am the quite guy that like to read the forums rather than reply unless I am personally mentioned.

Btw Prophet, you do make the W50 forums a bit more interesting :p

DeletedUser

You so special that he waited that long to post on your great 100 post :icon_biggrin:

I am honoured by my Lords' kindness.

I am the quite guy that like to read the forums rather than reply unless I am personally mentioned.

Btw Prophet, you do make the W50 forums a bit more interesting :p

That is a very understandable and noble way to act. Thank you for your compliment, I try hard to please my Lords :)

DeletedUser93408

oh Great Prophet of world 50, Please do tell them, that Lord Mathew is the Best Lord you know. Oh Hail Mahrek! LOL

-Mathew

DeletedUser100630

Alb, to be honest, i couldn't have done anything differently than i did. I went to bed one night, and when i got on the next day, i had been launched on and had 90% of my troops killed. I took what little troops were left, and nobled the twin village, Defended what i could, but with so little troops to start with, i really couldn't defend.And, you weren't the only one attacking me. i know at least wicked nuked me, and probably some others too.In short, i don't really have anything to thank you for since i didn't gain any knowledge from the experience.~Michael
Hmmm.... For me everything/everyday is a knowledge to gain especially when you got rim like that.Alb can do sniping with so little troops, interview him for that so you can gain more knowledge.

DeletedUser

oh Great Prophet of world 50, Please do tell them, that Lord Mathew is the Best Lord you know. Oh Hail Mahrek! LOL

-Mathew

Lord Mathew, I could never upset some of my Lords by giving a best one. But you are one of the best for sure!

DeletedUser

It is true that Lord Orsio has been very good to me... but I must say that Lord Mathew too is deserving of that title. Would my Lords be opposed to sharing it?

DeletedUser95452

It is true that Lord Orsio has been very good to me... but I must say that Lord Mathew too is deserving of that title. Would my Lords be opposed to sharing it?

Tell em to fight each-other and who wins is the coolest Lord (chuckle)

DeletedUser

A good idea, Lord Alb. Would you too not like to contend for the title?

DeletedUser93408

I am always ready to fight anyone just to impress my Prophet. But alb's post is right, I'm a good Lord, and should always show good manners. Oh Hail Prophet Mahrek! :D

-Mathew

DeletedUser

Thank you Lord Mathew, although in reality, it is I that should be praising you, great Lord.