New World Feedback - World 137

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Dear community,

Thursday, October 26th, world 137 will open its gates around 10 AM.

Pre-registrations for this world have started. Gather your teams!
>> Register now!

636e0a6a49cf127bf92de1e2_icon_clyde_blurple_RGB.png
Find us on Discord!

While you await the start of this new world, we have opened the Discord for this world. Feel free to drop by to chat with the players that will also be playing this world. You can access it here.

General Settings:

- Building speed: 2.0
- Unit Speed: 0.5

Game
:
- Archers: Enabled
- Paladin / Statue: Enabled, skills with archer bonus
- Strongholds: Disabled
- Bonus Villages: Enabled
- Barbarian Villages: Enabled, grow to 3000 points
- Church and Belief: Disabled
- Watchtower: Disabled
- Militia: Enabled
- Morale: Enabled, time-based
- Achievements: Enabled
- Noble production: Gold coins
- Technologies: Simple
- Beginners protection: Enabled, 5 days
- Beginners protection ratio: 1:20 for 60 days

Other
:
- Nightmode: Disabled
- Relocation Item: Enabled
- Attack timing: 50 ms
- Fake limit: Disabled
- Limit Noble man walking distance: 60 fields
- Scavenging: Enabled

Extra
:
- Victory conditions: Runes. Tribe need to hold 65% of all rune villages in the world for 14 days.
- Tribe limit: 20
- Flags: Activated
- Limited haul: Disabled
- Support outside Tribe: No restrictions
- Attacks on tribe members deal damage: Enabled

Premium Features
:
- Premium Account: Activated
- Account Manager: Activated
- Farm-Assistant: Activated
- Building time reduction: Activated
- Finish immediately: Activated
- Building cost reduction: Activated
- +20% Production: Activated
- Trading with the merchant: Activated
- Premium Exchange: Activated

Please let us know your feedback in our feedback topic!

Xantam

Reaction score
Isn't that the only thing left. Imagine able to buy troops with pp.
As a returning player after several years, I am quite disappointed and disheartened that the entire game has become seriously P2W.

137 starts - the majority of people still between 300-700 points, then the people who are clearly wealthy in the real world have sponged the market of anything and everything and are up on 2700 points already and likely about to start getting second villages.

I understand Inno needs to keep the lights on but this is really not great to see, there is no legitimacy in paying to win but it's promoted... bad show, very bad show.

I played this with a group of friends many years ago and we loved it, they have been asking me what it's like now and whether to rejoin, I have told them not to bother unless they want to dig deep into their pockets.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As a returning player after several years, I am quite disappointed and disheartened that the entire game has become seriously P2W.

137 starts - the majority of people still between 300-700 points, then the people who are clearly wealthy in the real world have sponged the market of anything and everything and are up on 2700 points already and likely about to start getting second villages.

I understand Inno needs to keep the lights on but this is really not great to see, there is no legitimacy in paying to win but it's promoted... bad show, very bad show.

I played this with a group of friends many years ago and we loved it, they have been asking me what it's like now and whether to rejoin, I have told them not to bother unless they want to dig deep into their pockets.
Many players PP farm on a world to have premium to do this on the next without purchasing it.

P2W is one option, but with pre-planning on a prior world you can do the same technique for free.

Xantam

Reaction score
Many players PP farm on a world to have premium to do this on the next without purchasing it.

P2W is one option, but with pre-planning on a prior world you can do the same technique for free.
Yeah so I did learn about PP farming, but all that does is remove the line about people digging into their pockets. No one should have a carry over benefit from other worlds to propel themselves forward ahead of everyone else, it's still the definition of pay to win

World openings should be fair and equal for everyone. At least, that is what it used to be, I can see why people left.