First!

DeletedUser

It seems noone's here yet. with only few viewing it. XD

DeletedUser

cant wait for this world to start! i like the top 20 players setting. how we are only ranked on the top 20 players. although the 150 tribe member limit scares me a bit

DeletedUser

cant wait for this world to start! i like the top 20 players setting. how we are only ranked on the top 20 players. although the 150 tribe member limit scares me a bit

I can give my word Azura wont have families or reach that 150 limit:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

RIM ! will totally dominate this world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whoever has intentions of joining W57 on the NW and you receive an invite from RIM ! ( Who's next ? ) please accept because that tribe is going to become Rank. 1 in this World, and this tribe is going to be striving the leadership of me and my Co-Player, so please enjoy yourself as I lay out my presentation as follows :

RIM ! or also known as Who's next ? is a tribe for active and players with experience so they can achieve the Rank. 1 spot for this World, and this tribe has the following :

• Many Gaurantees a

Umm going to mass recruitment much?:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Whoever has intentions of joining W57 on the NW and you receive an invite from RIM ! ( Who's next ? ) please accept because that tribe is going to become Rank. 1 in this World, and this tribe is going to be striving the leadership of me and my Co-Player, so please enjoy yourself as I lay out my presentation as follows :

RIM ! or also known as Who's next ? is a tribe for active and players with experience so they can achieve the Rank. 1 spot for this World, and this tribe has the following :

• Many Gaurantees a

invite me if i can be baron :D

DeletedUser

Lolz. First noble targets have already been selected, so it seems =)

DeletedUser

* Many guarantees and tips which will be useful for yourself on this World like Scripts, Suggestions, Etc.

* Many Co-Operation with your members with your members who will help you instantly when under attack, farmed, etc.

This tribe is about World-Domination for ourselves to achieve peace and destroy players or tribe who will get in our way as soon as possible, so therefore strict rules apply in the tribe so therefore, let me know if you interested in applying for an invite contact Deathnoob. who will be the founder of the tribe and has skill in this.

DeletedUser

* Many guarantees and tips which will be useful for yourself on this World like Scripts, Suggestions, Etc.

* Many Co-Operation with your members with your members who will help you instantly when under attack, farmed, etc.

This tribe is about World-Domination for ourselves to achieve peace and destroy players or tribe who will get in our way as soon as possible, so therefore strict rules apply in the tribe so therefore, let me know if you interested in applying for an invite contact Deathnoob. who will be the founder of the tribe and has skill in this.

Epic failure?

DeletedUser

World domination... Uhuh, if this game turns into a big fat HUG im outta here!