Frenemies to the End

DeletedUser

Baaa Dmmm Tsss... Hello guys.. anyone there.. or.. you all.. died?! Could've been, I can say runningbullet died for sure tho..

*fades away laughing as Joker ( Not Jarred Leto one, Heath Ledger Joker )*

DeletedUser117803

I realize how some will interpret this, so I post it at my own peril, I suppose, but I want to say for the record that Sam is one of the nicest all-round guys I have met in TW.

He stepped in to lead Loyal and worked unbelievably hard to keep things together. He went without sleep to sit accounts that had been bleeding villages, and he always had the best interests of the tribe at heart - a very unselfish player, as all good leaders must be.

My reasons for leaving Loyal are complicated, and I will not air them here, but they had nothing to do with either Sam or Yogi, or, in fact, most of the players in Loyal.

I wish almost of them nothing but the best.

DeletedUser109837

Whatever reasons there were for you to leave it still came kinda as a surprise to be personally. Shit happens i guess. Just disappointed

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
TW players very often put survival and a chance to win above their 'beloved' tribe mates and leaders.
Nothing complicated I think. But I don't know anything about you Kit. Just stating the obvious from experience. Maybe some day if we have a more personal talk (not those silly troll mails <3) I'll find out.

DeletedUser

TW players very often put survival and a chance to win above their 'beloved' tribe mates and leaders.
Nothing complicated I think.

It is the actions of their beloved tribe mates or leaders who make people choose sides and change sides. Matter of fact, Mako, it is not just Kit who moved to Growth, sooner or later it would've happened, as you can see that Loyal disbanded.

On the other side, people moved from Loyal to NME too, so it is kinda like a big party happening and we at Growth are waiting to see what happens next.

Olt.

PS : Who is King Hadeus?

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well, some chose NME, some chose Growth. Some were denied by NME, some by Growth
It seems we'll both enjoy the spoils of war...

Now where's my invite to Growth? I dont like NME no more :(

DeletedUser117803

I will invite you, Mako. I anticipate being given privileges any day now.

:icon_wink::icon_wink:

OTDDeathAwaits

A war well prepared by Growth, hit hard grabbed a high number of caps in a short timeframe really taking advantage of loyal. Nicely done and congratulations on winning your war!

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
With both Tuz AND Kit in Growth, i'm getting mine soon
Growth is love, Growth is life :icon_redface: