Growth update requested

DeletedUser

Hello Growth players I was wondering if any of you could do me a favor? It seems tuzain is mia I was told he was last seen wearing a white jacket babbling something about solo??????

b8282f41634868f345fe8eb564437e9e.jpg

Now one would assume (there's that phrase again) that someone is in charge of growth yet as of this morning you look at growth tribe page it only has tuzain as a point of contact?

~
Description
Point of Contact:
Tuzain

You may call for peace as loudly as you wish, but where there is no brotherhood there can, in the end, be no peace.
Server time: 12:57:40 27/12/2015

Being the helper I am I thought I would point this out. If you could update your page and pick a couple dukes it works better that way

th

DeletedUser

No still try and contact Tuz. think of it as a phone and you calling and calling and he isnt picking up. Eventually he will...maybe

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I am the duke of Growth. Tuz passed the sit to me, remember?
Poor, naive lesss, kneel before your king :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I am the duke of Growth. Tuz passed the sit to me, remember?
Poor, naive lesss, kneel before your king :icon_cool:

tumblr_madismUumR1r8gvxq.gif

OHHHHHH great king me thinks your tribe is in great peril you might say

CHmBhqM.gif

has hit the fan

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107359

The great Tuz has vanished? Say it isn't so!

TW pressures or RL Tribe demands?

DeletedUser47445

The great Tuz has vanished? Say it isn't so!

TW pressures or RL Tribe demands?

It is true. Tuzain vanished because the naval academy (Which I'm sure several sources can confirm this, if you'd rather not take my word for it) blocked Tribalwars and Skype from their internet. This left him with three options 1) Obey their decision and just play from phone as much as possible (Which wasn't much) 2) Work around using a proxy (Detectable, and he was already in a bit of hot water) or 3) Just quit. Given those choices, I'd agree with his decision, even if I don't really like it.

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Tuz always had trouble with Skype so I can well believe it, good luck with it all Taylor!

Death by Noble

Fair enough call!

Wouldnt expect anything less from blokes that swim around in a tin of seaman!