Horde In Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Arrogance is Pride to the extreme of overconfidence. A player who can back their talk up is stating facts, backed with a confidence based in knowledge of their abilities.

DeletedUser

Why am I all of the sudden Shadow Pidgeon? Pretty sure it isn't my name. Pshh.. I'll stop being stupid, I just enjoy trash talking. Keeps me occupied :p

bhawb started using it and i liked it :) if it offends you i will continue to use it.

DeletedUser

There is a massive difference between strategy and tactics. Strategy wise, what the Horde did was somewhat impressive and ballsy. Sadly the tactics part is lacking.

DeletedUser

I liken it Germanic tribes fighting the Romans. Wise to band together... but when you can't really mount a good offense and conquer cities you won't get too far.

Now.. if someone could find their Genghis Kahn, they were offensive to say the least. Unlike the Romans though you won't be hampered by the of the empire, that only benefits you. Nobody can or will attack your core where you're likely to leave villages empty with support from those villages being sent to the front lines or disguised with other attacks in fakes. If they did make a dent you'd easily be able to reclaim a lost village because support can't be sent til after the cap and distance would prevent it from reaching in a timely fashion. Any assault of a decent size would offer you days of warning and the further out you are the easier it is to spot nobles.

I know.. stating the obvious for those of you who know what you are doing.

DeletedUser

^^Actually, that is only true on worlds with no outside support. If it were not for that, Deceit would have likely made Horde look like a donut.

DeletedUser50733

^^Actually, that is only true on worlds with no outside support. If it were not for that, Deceit would have likely made Horde look like a donut.

Going back to your old trick of stating the obvious I see.....

Although now, you are introducing comedy! - for an example see what I bolded - they already are making you look like donuts!

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.