Introduce yourselves!

How often do you watch these forums?

• Total voters

pyronixcore

Who are you?
Power is my IGN, but I most commonly go known as Ben.

How did you get to W88?
A friend asked me to join the world so he wasn't alone, and I don't really know how to balance the game. So yeah, I'm still playing a month into the world 88 expedition I started.

What is your favourite previous world?
Definitely world 70 was my favorite world; played alongside some great players. Liric was one of them, it was just the atmosphere in the world. The great friends I got to play alongside with, and all the war that was going on pretty early on. It was quite a bit of fun. For me I had quite a bit of fun in politics in that world as well. Starting up Infect alongside that group of friends, is what stuck with me the most.

What geo-political adventure in our homely little world is taking your interest?
I haven't been too involved in the political realm that this world has to offer quite yet, but am enjoying the "tribe member" role. It's different, but a lot less stressful... Can just enjoy my account, my cos, and the friends I make on the world, without having to deal with everyone elses problems and situations in the meantime. Currently if I had to put my focus on something it would be the GOD merge... All I have to say about that...

Along with LOO, I also think this is great... Because the best part of this game is making new friends, and having people you can enjoy talking with. Farming gets boring after a while :p

Ahh, yes, I know of you. Not by people, but I've regularly checked through your account data while perusing the active Rim players. You've passed my eyes a few times.

Going from leadership to tribesman is a huge relief. It will change your whole perspective. :)

World Winner

Reaction score
Who are you? - eyesz

How did you get to W88? - dominated world 73 and have some free time so yea :D

What is your favourite previous world
- world 73 where i learnt a lot from the experienced and met interesting people.

What geo-political adventure in our homely little world is taking your interest?
War against Fellas :D

pyronixcore

I've seen a lot of huge names from older worlds here and I'm interested how the experienced players fare.

ferdevil

Who are you? - Ferdevil

How did you get to W88? - Just a friend invite as usual, and to overcome boredom :mad:

- W11, and HP Round 5. W11 is the best so far in my personal experience.That world has it all, toxic but lively forums and PnPs, non stop wars in all corners of the world (all the top 10 up to top 20 tribes), presented a lot of skills, strategies, tactics and war plans, backstabs and surprising turn of events, specially the infamous MCD war. That world just doesn't stop since the start even when there are only 200 to 300 players left. You'll be really bored if you don't have a war in 2 weeks to a month time, because almost all were war tribes. Slow but really showed the appeal of this game if it has great players in it.

What geo-political adventure in our homely little world is taking your interest? Waiting for the real essence of this game to come. It's TribalWARS isn't it?

DeletedUser118822

Who are you? - Vincent12144

How did you get to W88? - My friend Viw and I planned to make a family tribe, I went off grid for awhile but I'm back and ready for fun

- Honestly prob W78, made some of my best in game friends in that world, had a decent run as duke of RIZE before we got rocked

What geo-political adventure in our homely little world is taking your interest? All the fun and excitement of my neighboring K's

pogo777

Who are you? Pogo777, duke of 1080P
How did you get to W88? I pre-registered with a few tribemates from 84 and 86 and joined together here
What is your favourite previous world (if applicable)? Definitely World 46. Best world for myself, and the tribe i ran up until we got stomped by the rank 2 tribe of the world. Very proud of my leadership on that world
What geo-political adventure in our homely little world is taking your interest? Currently the Fellas/Love situation as well as another situation going on in private that has peaked my interest quite a bit c:

DeletedUser89878

Who are you? - Robrich (my past is Grimbilly)

How did you get to W88? - i pre-registered with a few friends

- Have to be my first world which was world 12 it was a massive learning curve for me

Destroying Love(Fellas):D

DeletedUser118725

Who are you? - Robrich (my past is Grimbilly)

How did you get to W88? - i pre-registered with a few friends

- Have to be my first world which was world 12 it was a massive learning curve for me

Destroying Love(Fellas):D
Thank you for destroying us, especially after betraying us. :)

DeletedUser89878

Olt your very much welcome :) if you're tribe would like to donate any more villages to my cause thats good too , it saves me having to clear them especially all those failed sniped attempts from you guys

Last edited by a moderator:

World Winner

Reaction score
fellas/love has no rights to talk about betrays. you guys know what you did too - what goes around, comes around :D

DeletedUser54543

Player Action Date/Time Points
red.png
lucky charms Left 01st September 2016 - 10:03 179,297
red.png
The Rocket Team Left 01st September 2016 - 04:03 224,291
red.png
ZZZVikingZZZ Left 31st August 2016 - 22:03 186,471