Looking for any unwanted accounts

DeletedUser101624

Im looking for an account to play that you no longer want or Need to play try and make it at least over 100K please Mail me on skype to talk more

spiritdemon08 is my Skype

DeletedUser

I may as well keep the topic going....

I'm not a noob...I think many know me or of me...If you do, you either like me or do not like me..not much middle ground there.. :icon_surprised:
I can play pretty well, but have been away for some time and lookin to get back into it a bit on a co-played account.

I have been very succesful in prior worlds that I have played and have held leadership roles in most, none of which were family, academy or even crappy tribes.

I can follow instructions if absolutely necessary, but would rather co a learning player who is very active and I could teach...

Get at me if interested. :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not a noob...I think many know me or of me...If you do, you either like me or do not like me..not much middle ground there.. :icon_surprised:
I can play pretty well, but have been away for some time and lookin to get back into it a bit on a co-played account.

I have been very succesful in prior worlds that I have played and have held leadership roles in most, none of which were family, academy or even crappy tribes.

I can follow instructions if absolutely necessary, but would rather co a learning player who is very active and I could teach...

has anyone contacted you yet sanchez, and how you been anyway nublet? <3

skype me if still interested

earthquake girl

Personally I'd love to put you on an account, but I'd be worried about you doing something like you did on w53.

DeletedUser

I would put him in one just so i could look at him every day again (mm)

but seriously, we all know sanchez can be an ass at times but he is also skilled, so i would still try to put him in one

what did he do on 53 again i cant remember cause i got mad at drama and hit delete :D

DeletedUser

Personally I'd love to put you on an account, but I'd be worried about you doing something like you did on w53.
I do many things on many worlds to piss many people off.:icon_evil:
If I don't have my worlds mixed up, I believe I know what you are talking about, but anyone that knows me well enough also knows that they wouldn't need to worry about it...
It was, lets call it, the perfect storm and an irritant was punnished.. :icon_razz: