Looking to return.

smivers

Hello there world 56 :icon_wink:

I'm looking to return here, I know I've had some stick on this world before, and I also made alot of friends. I'm hoping to find an account, not a co-play. I have premium, I have activity, I also love you guys.

I've got experience on big accounts, like Der Reich on w32, DEaquire w3 Satrix w21 etc.. If youb want any info mail me!

- Smivers xxxxx

DeletedUser

Would love to have someone as fickle as you on board, let me see if there's an account open.

DeletedUser

seriously anyone foolish enough to give smivers an account deserves the complete load of turd he will bring with him

nice to see you again smivers you dirty filthy dog

DeletedUser

seriously anyone foolish enough to give smivers an account deserves the complete load of turd he will bring with him

nice to see you again smivers you dirty filthy dog

2funny.gif

smivers

I love you guys too.

Croggy, now seriously. Come on? Least I stuck around and attemted to defend my account when it came under attack. You used your account, mass recrtuited infront of you so the enemy couldn't get to you then when they did, you what? QUIT!!! Hahaha.

Go on say it - I ran from RW. No I did not, I left because it was an appauling tribe, poorly run and inactive. So I left for a more active tribe. If I was scared of MoM then why would I of stuck around with FARMA/without FARMA.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I love you guys too.

Croggy, now seriously. Come on? Least I stuck around and attemted to defend my account when it came under attack. You used your account, mass recrtuited infront of you so the enemy couldn't get to you then when they did, you what? QUIT!!! Hahaha.

Go on say it - I ran from RW. No I did not, I left because it was an appauling tribe, poorly run and inactive. So I left for a more active tribe. If I was scared of MoM then why would I of stuck around with FARMA/without FARMA.

i did what now

hw can you say that after i spent mnths playing front line accounts - i even helped you out n more then one occassion - as yu already knw i quit because my wife left me and i was struggling with my drink problem and massive bouts of depression but yeah thanks mate for reminding me - rob (the co) was left with the account and he decided he would enjoy the game more if he joined mom - and you also know that farma only had such an easy time against the croggy account because no one was on it - not even a sitter - i cannot believe you would say i would run away from a fight when i was the only person alot of the times staying up all night defendin 8 accounts from multiple mom ops

your a coward and crap player - i have no regrets for anything i did in the game i fought well for my tribe and its members - yes i left at a bad time for rw but it was an even worse time for me in real life - you just left because you thought it would save yo arse

anyway back on topic anyone thinking of recruiting this smear of turd (smear of turd is in reference to he's gaming ability not a personal insult - i would say much worse if it got personal(is that ever how you spell personal maybe its personel . ah who cares)) please feel free to contact me for a reference

mucho lovo smivers <3

xxx croggy xxx

smivers

Is it me? Or do people always have exscuses. I didn't even bother to read that wall of text Crog, but I assume its you talking crap about how you HAD to leave.

I saw the bit about me leaving and you leaing? No Croggy, I changed tribes because yours was abismal hahaha. I joined FARMA which I knew and I pushed for a war with MoM. Ask anyone in that tribe I wanted to fight MoM, and when I was kicked from Farma, I also fighted FARMA and MoM at the same time, I quit when I went all the way down to 3 villages.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I suggest you read back on your own leaving threads, smivers. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Build up your own account for a change Smivers. Noone is going to give you anything after that little stint in RW/FARMA. And I wouldn't call the people left on W56 your "friends".

DeletedUser

As long as you're pumping out those 30s trains, then no.

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: Sgtboo
Side 2:
Players: BenC7

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 83,867
Side 2: 0
Difference: 83,867

chart

[/spoil]

smivers

Build up your own account for a change Smivers. Noone is going to give you anything after that little stint in RW/FARMA. And I wouldn't call the people left on W56 your "friends".

Hahahahaha! Thats what you "think". :icon_redface:

DeletedUser102104

I love you guys too.

NOOB I helped :D a lil!

Last edited by a moderator: