Music

• Thread starter huggies best 4 babies
  • Start date

DeletedUser

>_< Why...her? She's like Justin Bieber but without the male appendage (It hurt to admit he has a male appendage :( )
You think i like her :icon_surprised:

I got to half way through her song before my ears started to bleed. I have never survived long enough to listen to the whole song. Hence why it is like rick rolled but worse

DeletedUser

You think i like her :icon_surprised:

I got to half way through her song before my ears started to bleed. I have never survived long enough to listen to the whole song. Hence why it is like rick rolled but worse

No >_> It was more a question of your personal sanity because there are just some things you don't force on curious people! That song is EVIL!

DeletedUser

No >_> It was more a question of your personal sanity because there are just some things you don't force on curious people! That song is EVIL!
I am perfectly sane. just like to ruin peoples days :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I think Rebecca is a lyrical genius. I mean she's no Eminem but I'd say she could be in time.

DeletedUser

I think Rebecca is a lyrical genius. I mean she's no Eminem but I'd say she could be in time.
which seat should you take?
electric chair and if you could have her with you at the same time much appreciated :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Her next song should be "wheels on the bus" can you imagine her own version?

DeletedUser

the wheels on the bus goes round and round...
my voice on the bus goes screech, screech, screech...
your ears on the bus bleed, bleed, bleed
all day long.

And apparently she's making a new song to try and prove she isn't as shit as everyone thinks

DeletedUser

Aaaaaaaaaaaaall Byyyyy myyyyyy Seeeeeeeeeeeee-e-eeeeeeeeelf, Don't Wannah beeeeeeee AAALLLL BYYYYYYYYYYY MYYYYYYYYY SEEEEEEEEEEELF!

DeletedUser

If you're implying:

a) Rebecca Black is masterful at lyrical composition... You're wrong, apparantely Clarence Jay and Patrice Wilson wrote the songs which are inexplicably considered "good" aka, Friday.

b) Rebecca Black is masterful at lyrical singing... You're still wrong, she couldn't sing even if she got yaped by an autotuner. Then again. She probably has, which is why she can't sing.