New / More Daily Achievements

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dukefan7777777

Reaction score
Small suggestion that I think would be fun and/or add more appeal to gameplay overall would be to add more daily achievements.

Example:

Fangs are a massive part of the game, so "Fanger of the day" could be a good addition to show who destroyed the most building levels that day with cats (could also set a minimum at like 25 levels for someone to be able to get the award that day).

This is the main example / idea that led to this post as I think it is a big part of current gameplay strategy but could apply to others achievements we have available to us as well:

"Wallbreaker of the day" for the player who knocked down the most walls for a day or "Minter of the day" for who minted the most coins that day for example.

More daily incentive (flags + achievement) that directly ties into gameplay strategies currently employed (fanging, minting with double flags, etc.)

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

dukefan7777777

Reaction score
The vote is more for the idea of new daily achievements as opposed to the specific examples provided where I was merely trying to paint a broader picture of ideas; but, discounting the example that most players would probably want from a vote that barely lost 3 years ago is a tad lame IMO.

Are all votes that lose always 100% automatically ruled out for ever changing in the future?

duck that quacks

Reaction score
Sounds like a cool idea, i mean, why not
they should however have the option to be enabled and disabled one by one tho, for example in a world where nobles can be unlocked with PP there isn't much of a point of a minting coins achievement since who cares its not like people are really minting coins anyway