new world

DeletedUser

If any of you wanna play at w54, I will try to get an account for you in mostly a week, actually I need a co-player too.

Tribe name: Punch!

Mail me if you wanna try something new =) Hiba is there and kicking ass too =)

DeletedUser

hiba will just quit.. that's a promise...hahah... like what he do to TW when we gave him a chance he quit when he reach the attacks of DN :D

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
no (=yes) offense to hiba, he DID return to play tw, but it seems he couldnt handle DNS...
at RAW time he enjoyed easy preys
if i recall well he left while he was still in k11...we never had the pleasure to eat him while he was fighting (i mean original luishth eating him, while fighting)

and valth, ur tribe must be way better than a tribe with otd and his RAW gang, which hiba called something like bad-useless?, dont remember the exact word...

DeletedUser

Uhm I think hiba didnt quit because of that but thats not the topic anyway, I have great respect to both hiba and bell that plays at w54. But unfortunately they're not in our tribe, so liking/disliking Hiba wont be an issue =) Fresh blood would help greatly, it'll be a very small account and it may be fun to handle a lot of players after such long time you've spent here :icon_wink:

Jay 42

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
World 54's settings are kinda whack aren't they though ..

Church?

emperorpilaf

I will be back...muhahahahah!
On a fresh start world with the ole gang.....:icon_twisted: