Oh my TW, what have you become...

hurod

Reaction score
Sadness hits me to see how this great game have died.

giphy.gif

6810 players, 1/3 active. World so small it wouldnt even fill main continent corners. Forum is completely dead..

giphy.gif

I started TW in W1. I was in K4(its the yellow spot up north). Could you imagine how far you from center? How many players? How many villages?

dea7295243ddf3106e40edcea280f9f0.png

Sad to see you like that Old Friend.

Anyway i wanted to say im back. I lost my forum account, but luckily i have my game account. If anyone recognize my name, or Uruzian, or Rabid Squarrel. Feel free to contact and lets chat about old days. Talk about the friends, the wars, the joy, the sad. Also im up for new friends. Worlds so small that by end of it you could know all the players in it.

Regards,
Hurod

FemmeFatale

Reaction score
Posts like this make me feel like a spring chicken

Why would one want to 'talk' about the good old times, when you can join an exciting new tribal wars era!

If you want to feel the buzz of the tw fora again, do join the tw discord!

Euler-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
its because jawjaw and other shitty mods have cucked the players over and over destorying worlds with idiotic decissions, eventually, people lose intrest

SirCharles40

Reaction score
No, it's because Inno let the spenders set the rules, allowing them to buy the podium. And let's not go into accounts with a dozen people co-playing.
I have no issue with players wanting to spend money on their individual account. The problem here is with co-playing you now have 4 or 5 individuals splitting the cost which allows them to purchase 4 to 5 times the amount a individual player would be willing to spend on the game.

Inno says they can't stop the co-playing but they do have the power to stop their purchasing power by limiting the amount they can purchase monthly. They have a max purchase of 8000 pp in the purchase option make that the limit per month and only allow a roll over limit of 5000 pp to start a new world and it will more evenly level out the playing field.

Oh and since we are trying to cut back the cheating limit gifting to only 200 pp as well.

BloodWolf14

Reaction score
I suppose that doesn't really stop anything. You could just pp-farm with a couple of accounts every world and only use 1 account that has the best starting location and most pp. Then join up as co-players later and voila there's no need to even buy points.

There's not much you can do vs premium play apart from going to classic worlds or joining them with the spending

Bobah

Reaction score
On german market only every second world has the advanced pp-features available. This way whales and casuals are separated from another to get a cleaner experience on at least on world at a time.

I dono if classic worlds always come without the...debatable pp-features. But besides that: the swiss round no. 76 was an good example for the pure possibility of normal worlds with normal pp outside the german market (before you ask: swiss people ain't talkin german, its more like hillbilly gibberish but nvm).

Last edited: