SHOW x Fly!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 848938439
  • Start date

Pedik

Reaction score
To react on some accusations about Fly! by some people (especially Ivan who still seems salty), I can/will explain what happened to us.

In Tribalwars, being active is the name of the game nowadays. After MANDS left the server, a new Classic world started on tw.nl, attracting the likes of several key players within our tribe. We lost team Old Fashioned as a whole as well as a handful of crucial players that were scattered around other accounts within our tribe. We’ve always been too inactive in general, hence why we have been stuck around #5/#6 for a long time.

Simultaneously, my account received a controversial ban. The location of my account was crucial towards our Southern expansions and it was a huge blow for the entire tribe. Many people lost motivation because of it, including myself, even after my ban was lifted 10 days later. More and more people kept quiet and left, leaving the remaining players with a lot of pressure. After we had beaten TURKS (they actually beat themselves more than we did), another crucial (solo) player (Dora) decided to quit and took his account with him. Darthy decided to quit as well, which meant both of the tribe leaders had departed. Soon after, our allies from Azteca were forced to white-flag in their war with SHOW and we received several account sits.

With new space to grow, more activity and morale was highly needed. We managed to get our .nl community manager to send out a mail on all Dutch servers to attract new players. Around 12 new players joined, but some were very inexperienced or didn’t have the time to compete in such an intense world. We managed to claim a solid chunk of Azteca area with their help and stacked our front lines, but the morale/activity problems remained.

We knew a 1v1 against SHOW would be a lost battle. Apart from lacking morale and activity, SHOW + their 3 allied tribes were almost 1.8 times our size. 2 days into the war, Rise Against was also unfairly banned, stretching your quantitative advantage even more. These aspects combined to your 24/7 accounts and awful timezone compared to us (people are mostly active between 20:00 and 0:00, which in your time would be 0:00-4:00 in ours), made us quit. We would constantly wake up to more and more untagged attacks because our accounts were inactive at night. There was simply no perspective and although you guys may be celebrating the fact you ‘beat’ us, I still believe these diplomatic decisions from your side will turn out to be fatal in the long run. It’s up to you to prove me wrong.

For me personally it was the best decision as well. I’ve been spending way too much time on this world and although I thoroughly enjoyed most of it, I couldn’t be asked to completely ruin my private life to fight a lost war. Many of my tribemates luckily felt the same. We are proud of our achievements and believe we have shown signs of what we would have been able to do, but were unfortunately unable to do so because of reasons mentioned above.

All that remains is to congratulate SHOW with their victory over Fly! and I wish them the best of luck competing against the two remaining French tribes.

TLDR: Fly! lacked activity, morale and quantity to properly fight SHOW, hence why this war was over so quickly.

Last edited:

ivanSSJ4

Reaction score
i am not salty pedik, i only say the truth.
you lost already before that start your classic.nl and you should know this very well
if you're here now, and you know it very well, it's only because your little friends atzeca did the infamous one to us.
so the rest of your poem, is just words and words

Pedik

Reaction score
i am not salty pedik, i only say the truth.
you lost already before that start your classic.nl and you should know this very well
if you're here now, and you know it very well, it's only because your little friends atzeca did the infamous one to us.
so the rest of your poem, is just words and words

It’s been over 2 months since you’ve been erased and you’re still here pointing fingers. You lost, just like we did. Accept it.

ivanSSJ4

Reaction score
i know that i lost, 2 months ago
and you lost before then me because dora and leone had already given up against us
anyway i am still playing...before against tuches, then against olp, then against both...and now against show and ally.
and most of the time I fought alone.
i am still here, unlike you who have done nothing for all of the w

Pedik

Reaction score
i know that i lost, 2 months ago
and you lost before then me because dora and leone had already given up against us
anyway i am still playing...before against tuches, then against olp, then against both...and now against show and ally.
and most of the time I fought alone.
i am still here, unlike you who have done nothing for all of the w

Don’t talk bullshit. I’ve been intensively playing on my account for 3+ months and did as much as I could for my tribe. I am not Dora and I am also not Leone. My account was banned during that war’s decisive days. I don’t care that you’re out here hopping accounts, but don’t spread nonsense like I have done f* all on this world.

ivanSSJ4

Reaction score
okay, I have no interest in talking about this story again, also because I know how things went, if it weren't for Aztec's betrayal you were long gone.
and playing hard for me is another thing, not making war on the barbarians.
actually, the only thing I saw that you were good at was getting banned.
learn to play fair and then we'll talk about it.

good day and good life

Pedik

Reaction score
okay, I have no interest in talking about this story again, also because I know how things went, if it weren't for Aztec's betrayal you were long gone.
and playing hard for me is another thing, not making war on the barbarians.
actually, the only thing I saw that you were good at was getting banned.
learn to play fair and then we'll talk about it.

good day and good life

You are clueless. You have no idea what’s been happening behind the screens and it’s none of your business anyways. Learn to know me before you start talking shit. Your assumptions are wrong and your attitude is laughable. And talking about barbarians, >10% of your small amount of total ennoblements were tiny barbs, you hypocrite.

C823ysM.png

ivanSSJ4

Reaction score
You are clueless. You have no idea what’s been happening behind the screens and it’s none of your business anyways. Learn to know me before you start talking shit. Your assumptions are wrong and your attitude is laughable. And talking about barbarians, >10% of your small amount of total ennoblements were tiny barbs, you hypocrite.

C823ysM.png

ahahah are you for real??ahahaha
cmon ahahahah
check better my friend...and check how your tribe was losing villas against us
https://www.twstats.com/enc4/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=848921014&type=gain&pn=-1

is even funny that you showing me this few barbs that i conquered (and was just for make some extra def) and don t show al the rest ahahah you so funny
you make me think you can't play if you talk like that.
howewer, you are probably the best player on tribal, but in this world you and you tribe didn t do nothing...and you know why you are still here
anyway i said already that i have no interest in this conversation, so please stop to tag me...i don t even remember why we speak about this

Pedik

Reaction score
ahahah are you for real??ahahaha
cmon ahahahah
check better my friend...and check how your tribe was losing villas against us
https://www.twstats.com/enc4/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=848921014&type=gain&pn=-1

is even funny that you showing me this few barbs that i conquered (and was just for make some extra def) and don t show al the rest ahahah you so funny
you make me think you can't play if you talk like that.
howewer, you are probably the best player on tribal, but in this world you and you tribe didn t do nothing...and you know why you are still here
anyway i said already that i have no interest in this conversation, so please stop to tag me...i don t even remember why we speak about this

"Can't play if you talk like that", coming from a guy that's been defeated months ago, is talking bullshit himself and assumes he knows it all. If you want to show the rest, you should link all of your conquers and not just your gains. Apart from that, MANDS have never been top 5 and you have never made it into the top 80. I think you should tone down a bit, you simply didn't deliver in-game?

Apart from that were you the one to react to my explanatory post, not the other way around. You immediately started talking shit, which is why I'm reacting to your unfounded accusations. If you have no interest in this conversation, simply stop replying. It's not rocket science.

ivanSSJ4

Reaction score
you have a short memory my friend, I was beaten because while we were destroying you and we had the defenses on your front, the Romanian allies that you know very well attacked us.
I repeat, the more you talk the more you talk nonsense and I am more and more convinced that you do not know how to play.

Pedik

Reaction score
you have a short memory my friend, I was beaten because while we were destroying you and we had the defenses on your front, the Romanian allies that you know very well attacked us.
I repeat, the more you talk the more you talk nonsense and I am more and more convinced that you do not know how to play.

You’re on your own there. You proved nothing, but I’m glad you were able to convince yourself you did well. You’re full of shit :)

ivanSSJ4

Reaction score
I don't have to prove anything, the statistics speak.it is not my fault that you are not capable.
someday I'll teach you how to use twstats.
you can teach me how to get bans in the meantime, I saw that you are very good at it

Pedik

Reaction score
I don't have to prove anything, the statistics speak.it is not my fault that you are not capable.
someday I'll teach you how to use twstats.
you can teach me how to get bans in the meantime, I saw that you are very good at it

There are two ways to make yourself seem better. One is actually being able to statistically prove it and the other is talking another person down. You seem to have mastered option 2, mr. “I don’t want to discuss and will stop replying”. Clown.

And yes, I actually am! Want to know what’s the most funny thing about you pointing that out? You never managed to grow bigger than me. Even when I was banned I was bigger than you have ever been. So whilst at it, I’ll teach you the Tribalwars basics as well.

Last edited:

ivanSSJ4

Reaction score
so for you the level of a player is measured by the number of villi? you're in a bad way then my friend, you have a long way to go.
I got dora and lion villi which also had more villi than me, so? :)
I give up as you seem to understand nothing.
happy Easter :)