*sigh*

yannick1987

Yes, my account was banned (for something I haven't done). But I won't discuss it here because it's *violation of the rules* blabla,

I won't accept the punishment as I haven't broken the rules, but as my account will probably get deleted I just wanted to write a little message to the people I used to play with.

I wanted to thank everyone for your help and support both in game and outside the game. I have met many nice people here...Some "departed", but the very few I keep in touch with became close friends. I still remember the times when I started playing...And I'm proud to have stayed loyal to the SR till the end. It was created by someone who was a good friend of mine and I met great people there who helped me at my bad days...

I just wanted to thank all of you (those who helped me as well as those who wanted to destroy me), because you all taught me different things. I can't log in to my account, but if you have some things to say or you just want to say good bye, feel free to post it here.

I wish you all best of luck and maybe see you on some other worlds. And for now some tw free time

M.

P.S: @ denny6526: I hope this one will be fine :)

Last edited by a moderator:

yannick1987

no one wants to wish me good luck? aww, that's so sad :(

DeletedUser

Most don't read the forums as there is rarely anything up. Laters. Reintegration into RL is difficult, don't be discouraged. ;)

DeletedUser

good luck in RL yannick. the only thing i remember personally about you is when you stayed in theSR and refused to leave. you showed great loyalty if I'm remembering correctly

yannick1987

I did :) the SR is my home and I would never be able to leave it

DeletedUser

Good luck in whatever you decide to pursue next.

There are other accounts & worlds :)

Also other games & activities of course, but for many of us this is an itch that is hard not to scratch :D

yannick1987

it's my first world and my first account, so it's really a shame :(

DeletedUser

i just checked up on the forums. sorry to see you go. good luck in life!

DeletedUser97751

Hate to see you go. You've been holding out in the middle of NMS or former for as long as I can remember.

Good Luck in RL

yannick1987

Hate to see you go. You've been holding out in the middle of NMS or former for as long as I can remember.

Good Luck in RL

as I gave some of my villas to friends and there were still some left, I decided to give my account to someone. It was pity to just delete it...So the SR will be alive :)

And thank you :)