Smurf refounded by noobs :)

controleng

Can smurf win this game ?

dont make me laugh gusy :) Anyway we like it hell is coming for yours :D

DeletedUser910

I don't know if they were trying to win the game or not. I actually joined to see what the hell (no pun intended) they were doing. Probably won't be staying in there for very long. I'm a nomad right now traveling the great lands of abandons. lol!!

controleng

who left the game yesterday ?

I find it loser mr. big babol left the game :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser910

who left the game yesterday ?

I find it loser mr. big babol left the game :)

You mean Bigmatred? He deleted.

I got invited to TRaP as well. `

It seems both tribes has the goal of destroying HELL for some reason. lol!!

You guys have over 75% of player owned villages now I believe. You need 80 or 85%

controleng

ALL tribes goal is destroying HELL but they were failure :D

We dont call player to our side to get %85 . If it is needede we can play this extra one year :)

DeletedUser910

ALL tribes goal is destroying HELL but they were failure :D

We dont call player to our side to get %85 . If it is needede we can play this extra one year :)

It won't last that long. You'll reach 85% quickly especially if more people delete and they will eventually. Definitely before a year is up. Not ALL Tribe goals weren't against HELL. Many tribes left before HELL was even big enough to consider a threat. HELL pretty much took over a dying world. HELL can say they beat TRaP, WLE, ToRE, TCK (maybe) and I don't know how many minor tribes. Definitely none of the Top 10 tribes who left long before HELL became #1 on the world. HELL are the survivors which is good and bad depending on how you look at things. :icon_wink:

controleng

I am not agree with you my friend . We never take abondoned especially my war partners prefer to take an emeies villages so that we defated most enemies player in w1 . Remember before wle and trap merging we kicked most player from TCK, Tore and TRAP after the merge wclear the enemies in a 9 months . This is is incridble for an w1. Becouse afte rthe merge your side had an over 106 k villages. But now there is no tribe against hell.

Anyway you never accept it I can understand you so that I wont invite you on our side.

Regards

uldza

Side 1:
Tribes: Smurfs
Side 2:
Tribes: HELL

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 54
Side 2: 47
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 599,899
Side 2: 478,630
Difference: 121,269

chart

Side 1:
Players: shadowman06
Side 2:

Timeframe: 17/02/2012 00:00:00 to 29/02/2012 18:41:17

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 0
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 252,242
Side 2: 0
Difference: 252,242

chart

You are being beaten by noobs and by a noob boy. How humiliating could it be? And don't come here saying that they were inactive. They are all fighting back so they ARE active.

uldza

It seems that the "best" tribe in whole of TW kicked out a player to save their stats... Couldn't stack him? Oh right everyone is supporting you controleng and you just don't have enough defense to support one of your members... It's actually sad that you, the "best" tribe in whole of TW, had to actually kick out a player just so you don't have losses. Yea you are greatly organized too :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser910

That didn't last long.

Side 1:
Players: shadowman06
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 751
Difference: 706

chart

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 186
Difference: 154

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 536,947
Side 2: 7,636,559
Difference: 7,099,612

chart

Side 1: 381,802
Side 2: 1,906,989
Difference: 1,525,187

chart

I think Smurfs still have too many inactive members.

Side 1:
Tribes: Smurfs
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 151
Side 2: 751
Difference: 600

chart

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 461
Difference: 412

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,622,193
Side 2: 7,636,559
Difference: 6,014,366

chart

Side 1: 560,948
Side 2: 4,700,361
Difference: 4,139,413

chart

We'll check back in another week.

uldza

In all of these stats add Ady VIP because he was a HELL member and he got kicked to save stats :icon_rolleyes: I know he is in Smurfs now but that's because no one with baron/duke is active to kick him out :D