Temporarilly leaving TW

DeletedUser

Hey all,

Some already know about me leaving, but some don't.

I'm quitting because of my best mates problems and some other things that have gone on.

Sophie/Black Suns has been in hospital for heart failure and also I'm wanting to spend more time with friends, since I've got a girlfriend now.

If I do return, I'll possibly be coplaying someone.

So I'll say, arrivederci W35. Good luck HAWK.​

DeletedUser

Bye Jake,

Good Luck with your friend and Girlfriend of course

I know the reason is that you are afraid of my incoming :)

DeletedUser

Your attacking me? I've not logged on for a few days tbh.

DeletedUser

I'll be coming back to W35 in a few days. Sophie's recovered a bit and should be getting better. I won't be coming back on my X-SHATTERED-EMPIRE-X account though.

DeletedUser

Hey all,

Some already know about me leaving, but some don't.

I'm quitting because of my best mates problems and some other things that have gone on.

Sophie/Black Suns has been in hospital for heart failure and also I'm wanting to spend more time with friends, since I've got a girlfriend now.

If I do return, I'll possibly be coplaying someone.

So I'll say, arrivederci W35. Good luck HAWK.​

Yes the day has come. Booyah!:lol:

But then I saw this:

Today 14:07
shadow 4.0 I'll be coming back to W35 in a few days. Sophie's recovered a bit and should be getting better. I won't be coming back on my X-SHATTERED-EMPIRE-X account though.

DeletedUser

well that was the shortest time quitting tw. i guess you love it that much

DeletedUser

It isn't a couple of days, it's about 5-6 days, or a week and half. But something happened last night which might have made my leave permanent.

DeletedUser

It isn't a couple of days, it's about 5-6 days, or a week and half. But something happened last night which might have made my leave permanent.
Lol... What happened this time? Did the CIA track your IP down? :lol:

DeletedUser

No. My internet might have to be brought down since I've not payed any bills.

DeletedUser

Because I've not been home a lot to pay them. I'm usually out or looking after Sophie. The guy I have to pay for interwebz keeps coming to the house when I'm not here.