To Dyper ....... or not to Dyper ........

DeletedUser48597

It is Mrs. Dawn now, Magnus ;) I married my duke. How do you think I got the votes? He threatened the tribe if they didn't vote, blah blah blah. That's how you win! (Props should really go to TGO, it was all him)
But in the end, does it matter to you, or anyone else how I won? The fact remains, I did! :icon_biggrin:
And in true presidental fashion, I did nothing after being elected.

Hi KD.

Bye KD.

DeletedUser69648

Mr Topkilla = Mr Bone?

Or do you mean the Magnus' question?

Anywho ... looks like there will be no Dypering.

Go Hyper!

Thanks Char :) Mail me with the mods decision please, But it looks like Captainf2 already stole my thunder and made a tribe by this name to hold refugees.

I hear ya TK. But also do not forget that it was your alliance with Hyper that did help to achieve this.
Plus the alliance it had prior when I lead Ayreon and we offered both defensive support and other target clean up for Deus.

What I am trying to say is that the tribes that I have lead have always worked together with Deus and that helped us both to achieve where we both are today.
Without that it could have easily gone many other directions and you all need to understand that.

MY alliance with hyper?
in which tribe?
Storme?
RONIN?
RES?
or FLiP?

Still wondering why you havent answered my question....
This Question >.<
And No, I was 6599 in W24

Bo-John-bo

Its ok, Dyper has come to pass in W56. Dues are now submitting their surrender and Hyper win W24 :icon_razz:

DeletedUser41659

Dyper extension ...

ACTIVATED!

Looks like the Lovefest may win the world afterall.

Beautiful.

Touch me.

Dyper Style.

... or not?

That is the question ...

DeletedUser

However, feel free to delete the comments from people who are no longer playing this world and, therefore, have absolutely no say in what transpires from here on

:icon_confused: I wanted to come say 'hi' and see how it goes for people in here....but it seem Im not welcome anymore:icon_cry:

/wait for Char to delete my post:icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

deadsocks

It is Mrs. Dawn now, Magnus ;) I married my duke. How do you think I got the votes? He threatened the tribe if they didn't vote, blah blah blah. That's how you win! (Props should really go to TGO, it was all him)
But in the end, does it matter to you, or anyone else how I won? The fact remains, I did! :icon_biggrin:
And in true presidental fashion, I did nothing after being elected.
Dating your duke, pah! Fancy that. :icon_cool:
And on the contrary, you were such a marvellous president that the next year I tried to run such a contest, I couldn't even find any candidates to challenge your presidency!

DeletedUser

Go away n00b

dont try,we both know u love me:icon_biggrin:

proof!

OUPS!

removed by respect for Glynjoke privacy :D

sorry bros tought I had removed everything.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Feel free to leave my RL name in the unedited screenshot of my FB account, stupid Grenchie n00b

Bo-John-bo

I spotted it and now I get to pester Glyn constantly :icon_razz:

Also I'm fairly sure I've found Kriid and KS so might have to add them and give them some love :)

DeletedUser

Of course feel free to add Kriid and please spam him constantly to remind him not to leave people RL info on screenshots

24 random friend requests later..........:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Dating your duke, pah! Fancy that. :icon_cool:
And on the contrary, you were such a marvellous president that the next year I tried to run such a contest, I couldn't even find any candidates to challenge your presidency!
I think I tried to run it for you, due to your being banned or something?
You always try to take credit for things I do :S (well, maybe 2-3 times).
My starting it is actually most likely the reason it failed, no one likes me because I smell (like roses).

DeletedUser

I spotted it and now I get to pester Glyn constantly :icon_razz:

Also I'm fairly sure I've found Kriid and KS so might have to add them and give them some love :)

yah I finnaly added you,now youl be able to see some of my drunktard behavior :icon_eek::icon_redface: