W52 Blog 3.0

DeletedUser

Another prime example of your arrogance.

Because he is correcting someone who is trying to become the blogger? It would be nice if the blogger (no offense --S--) got peoples names correct.

I think you should get over this who "omg your so arrogant" stuff, your not gaining anything from it.

DeletedUser

Cooperating with DarkQ would certainly make it a very interesting blog team. I look forward to the next installment.

Pretty bland time to sign up though, the world was so much more interesting 2 months ago.

DeletedUser

Because he is correcting someone who is trying to become the blogger? It would be nice if the blogger (no offense --S--) got peoples names correct.

I think you should get over this who "omg your so arrogant" stuff, your not gaining anything from it.

One minor spelling mistake isn't me getting someone's name wrong, I didn't re-read my post so mistakenly added an e. You phattie's aren't very nice, i'm not perfect. I'm only human, sometimes we make mistakes.

DeletedUser

The world is at war. You have plenty to write about.
You will be criticized on every blog. Grow thicker skin;)

DeletedUser

One minor spelling mistake isn't me getting someone's name wrong, I didn't re-read my post so mistakenly added an e. You phattie's aren't very nice, i'm not perfect. I'm only human, sometimes we make mistakes.

Anyone in most tribes could tell you that my spelling is absolute crap. This was again no stab at you, it is a a long term thing between Randy and Jeff, that Randy wont let go/wants to instigate things. I would appreciate it if you did not judge a group of members over something that you do not understand. Or go for it, but judge me and Jeff vs the entire tribe.

DeletedUser

If i got the job i'd want to work with DarkQuietus from SOHK, as I think the both of us would work well together & be able to produce a great piece. He's a great writer & I think our strengths would compliment each other nicely. I'm sure the lovely googly could offer me map help if DarkQ can't make them because Googly is the best.

Sounds good to me. :)
That is, I'd be glad to work together and I can try and wrangle some maps up. Altho' Googly's help would certainly be appreciated. ^^

Also Tossa, I agree it was slightly more interesting recently but it's certainly an interesting time in the world. 7/10* of the top tribes engaged in two wars, 5 of them in one with a chance to have 6; I.e., Phat is within support range of WET and they are friendly with 'em, question is will they help? Do they have the time to help with the SWAT war at the same time. Speaking of which, that war also promises to be very interesting, the additional problems that arise from having the MIKE no-man's land and having such a powerhouse in between much of their border. MIKE could be the decider in this war. SWAT have a lot to be worried about since MIKE would be more optimized to take them on, they could eat into SWAT easily; K12, 22 and 23 would fall fast. As it stands, personally I think Phat have the upper hand in terms of location*#, SWAT's spread could hurt them here. In any case, Interesting times indeed. :)

*possibly more, I don't know about MIKE, No. and N.W.A .
*# They'll need to seal the K24, 34 and 35 breach quickly tho'.

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

Given the overwhelming attention the unofficial blog got compared to the one I submitted I don't think I should still be trying to make another #2 and #3. If you enjoyed reading it I thank you.

I'd also like to send a special thanks to those who offered to give information or answered my questions, and Jehosophat for posting the blog :)

And no Googly, I'm not Chels.

DeletedUser

I really enjoyed reading your blog and it was a nice read. For everyone else, I'll be writing another blog for this week. Any suggestions from everyone on the world would be highly appreciated. I value all opinions and i'd be happy to base any of my blogs on suggestions that really stand out.

DeletedUser

Hey guys,

Given the overwhelming attention the unofficial blog got compared to the one I submitted I don't think I should still be trying to make another #2 and #3. If you enjoyed reading it I thank you.

I'd also like to send a special thanks to those who offered to give information or answered my questions, and Jehosophat for posting the blog :)

And no Googly, I'm not Chels.

The unofficial blog only got more attention because it came one or two days earlier. It doesn't mean that it was better then yours. Both blogs were good in their own ways.

The blogger in that thread will not be made the official w52 blogger, and that position is still open for you to apply to.

I would say that as your blog was actually released via the real blog itself you are in more of a position to take the blogger title. So if you wanted it, i personally don't see why you shouldn't go for it. (Plus being payed pp to blog is cool)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I read and enjoyed your blog. There is no reason not to have an Official and Unofficial blogger. It could actually turn useful, allowing different blogs to focus on different things.