W88: Skype Chat

DeletedUser

Hey guys, it seems that the last bit of sand in our W88 hourglass is nearing the bottom half of the ampoule. Ampoulease stop nobling me!! ......hahaha seriously though.

I've played many worlds in my day but this one here, lemme tell you about this one here, I've never put so much effort and time into a world as I did in W88. It's not fair. I've worked really hard this entire world, soloing the whole duration of it. Why should I lose everything I worked for? ...I could go on with my pity party but I'll let the Canadian punk-rock band Simple Plan take it from here. How could this happen to me? I've made my mistakes. Got nowhere to run. The fight goes on as I'm fading away.

But I crygress...I mean digress! I would like to congratulate 187 and company on their victory. You guys and girls played well and you deserve the win.

Also join this skype chat. I really really hate that I don't know anyone who is going to noble me. So c'mon over to W88 Endgame skype chat, have a beer, and let's get wasted together! Some in celebration, some in defeat.... Also I wanna say some bad words to you guys. In a mean way, not a flirtatious way. Though who knows? Let's see where the night takes us. ^^

https://join.skype.com/ED2UP8Ehjlyp

DeletedUser

There's 3 AM members there! But I don't think the rest of them like me very much. I tried to betray them not too long ago but gnomeland thought I was just joking, so now I'm still stuck with them.

DeletedUser

bruh, I basically already won W92 at this point ^^

b2e97903321942808cc95279dd4f1722.png

(yes im aware how lame I am)