Whats everyone doing???

jmitchel86

Now that the world is closed? Im sure alot of people have lost touch or not spoken with some of their friends from w7. So whats everyone up to now a days that this world is over?

I know a few of us joined world 55 and are playing there.

Lordofwar08

I gave up sometime ago, nice to see that I was part of the tribe that won.

mordecairule

Just came back to see whats up and it seems TW let our accounts barb...thats really lame...

DeletedUser

Gave me more time to rehab my knee and I might actually be able to play American football by the beginning of next year lol

Lordofwar08

Gave me more time to rehab my knee and I might actually be able to play American football by the beginning of next year lol

What was you doing with your knee while you was playing the game :icon_confused: surely rest was no issue

DeletedUser

What was you doing with your knee while you was playing the game :icon_confused: surely rest was no issue

You would be surprised how much of the rehab stage I am in requires lots of odd movements using rubber bands I strap to my couch and etc. Then you have to include seeing a physical therapist 6 out of 7 days so yes not playing this game has given me a lot more time and truthfully its hard to do the exercise under my desk.