Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 71

Default Special Note: DSLan - TribalWars private server

Dear TribalWars community,

At first I want to say: I know that there are many other topics about DSLan, but I want to make something clear which many users do not know yet. And let me say that I am in the team of DSLan-developers.

Recently the number of online DSLan-servers rises. Therefore I want to write some sentences and I hope that you take them to heart!

Fact number 1 is that it is illegal to host DSLan online as well as to play DSLan online. For playing online there are the official versions by InnoGames - TribalWars.net, .nl, plemiona.pl, Triburile.ro and so on. All players of online DSLan-servers will eventually/probably banned on the official servers. That holds for every language-version of TribalWars!

Fact number 2 is that there are IP-restrictions to Local Area Network (LAN) and a user-limit of 15. It is in any circumstances forbidden to evade this limits/restrictions!

Fact number 3 is that it is forbidden to decode the code of DSLan!

In fairness to InnoGames, which are keen to develop TribalWars and live by this game, and in fairness to the developers of DSLan, who will not be allowed to develop DSLan further if there are many online DSLan-servers, you should only play DSLan offline with your friends - at home with LAN-cables.

To make it clear: Forbidden and illegal mean, that we could contact the police if we want. We didn't do this yet - but it is possible.

We are thankful for every tips on online DSLan-servers and contact-data of the owner of the servers (icq, msn, yahoo, jabber, ... whatever).

And: Each tip should be sent in a private message! We do not want IPs, addresses or messenger-addies in public.

Kind regards,
    Chrissi

PS: DSLan respectively TWLan v2 will also be available in english.
    (Original topic: http://dslan.gfx-dose.de/thread-979.html)

When will V2 be coming, because that will sway whether I keep translating it on my own or not.

Its starting to get harder because of the eAccelerator blocks you guys put in.
    ~ DSLan to English Project. ~
    Halted.

What's the link to the DSLan sever?

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalGhost View Post
    When will V2 be coming, because that will sway whether I keep translating it on my own or not.

Its starting to get harder because of the eAccelerator blocks you guys put in.
    I don't know, but it will last at least one month. And: How the post says, it is forbidden to remove the eAccelerator / decode DSLan!

Link to the DSLan-Forum: http://dslan.gfx-dose.de

@I R Legend: How I said, it is forbidden to play / to host DSLan online, so there is no DSLan-server which I could link. On the forum is the download of the offline-version.

Quote Originally Posted by Chriissi View Post
    I don't know, but it will last at least one month. And: How the post says, it is forbidden to remove the eAccelerator / decode DSLan!

Link to the DSLan-Forum: http://dslan.gfx-dose.de

@I R Legend: How I said, it is forbidden to play / to host DSLan online, so there is no DSLan-server which I could link. On the forum is the download of the offline-version.
    I can't download ds-lan v.1.2

I look forward to V2. What version of Tw will this be? I assume not 5.0 , but will it be 4.0 or will it be earlier? (Does V2 of Dslan correspond with V2 of TW?)
    I phail...

blocked

What is DS-Lan?

Why does no one read the WHOLE topic anymore... Sorry, Smite me for being ticked off...

DS-LAN IS AN OFFLINE VERSION OF TRIBALWARS!

DSLAN IS MUCH DIFFERENT THEN TRIBALWARS WITH VERSIONS AND WHATNOT.

Thank you.
    ~ DSLan to English Project. ~
    Halted.

Quote Originally Posted by SieNoK View Post
    I can't download ds-lan v.1.2
    You have to be logged in.

@dodoman: No it isnt. Both is wrong.

I got a question...

Since I can't seem to get dslan to work on my second computer, is it allowed for me to host it on a hosting site, than like password protect the site...as I only want to play with me and my bro...I hosted it on one computer and can play it via http://LOCALHOST, but not on my second network computer...

I wanted to host it online...hide the game far into directories...and have the first directory password protected, once opened go halfway into the directory with a link to the game, than before getting to the game ANOTHER password (different from the first)...so this keep this private only for me...is it allowed? it's not going to be public, very private, only 2 people playing it...

Regards,
    D2
    Where'd the darn thing go?

It cannot be online, period. I needs to be LAN only.

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyers2 View Post
    I got a question...

Since I can't seem to get dslan to work on my second computer, is it allowed for me to host it on a hosting site, than like password protect the site...as I only want to play with me and my bro...I hosted it on one computer and can play it via http://LOCALHOST, but not on my second network computer...

I wanted to host it online...hide the game far into directories...and have the first directory password protected, once opened go halfway into the directory with a link to the game, than before getting to the game ANOTHER password (different from the first)...so this keep this private only for me...is it allowed? it's not going to be public, very private, only 2 people playing it...

Regards,
    D2

is it illegal using Vpn? say like hamachi?

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyers2 View Post
    I got a question...

Regards,
    D2
    All you need to do is set up your Apache server to be able to read other connections then set up a local ONLY port on your router that allows the connection. Then any computer connecting to the router can play. You will need 2 access via the IP of the computer instead of localhost. I would help you a little more, but I haven't done this myself.

Hi so if i was to verse just my friend over another country, would that be illegal!
    im not putting it up online, just playing through IP Address

Quote Originally Posted by The Revivor View Post
    Hi so if i was to verse just my friend over another country, would that be illegal!
    im not putting it up online, just playing through IP Address
    That's the same, because everyone could access through the IP address.

Allright guys i had my ds-lan i told a friend not to tell anyone and he told loads of peope not onna say his name,had about 30 people asking me to give them my hamachi network from what i know i was the 2nd person to get ds-lan online through hamachi but when i did it it was all legal,now it seems it all illegal its not worth it having ds-lan laggs your computer and well let's finish off.Someone told jumpa(Orginal maker of ds-lan)Jumpa got skype added me and told me to delete i was like laughing but he said its illegal and everythink so i had to delete it :(

Is there a web-page for DSLan in English? I have looked and all I seem to find is German, German and more German.

blocked

Yes it is a little annoying just clicked on the link above
    Seems its in German

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast