Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Showing results 101 to 120 of 316

Thread: Top 10

I THINK WE NEED AN UPDATE ON THE TOP 10 lol.

Not really. Tribes have shuffled positions, but I think they're still the same as posted in AlexisN's post.

fair enough. thats the whole point of this topic

Updating the top 10:

1: {RASP}: In a tight race with MCD for top dog. Is in the right spot with stronger active allies against MCD

2: MCD: Arguably the best all-around tribe, especially the original players, but have proven why thay are near the top even when fighting the rest of the world.

3: ATTERO: head of the best family tribe in W11. Has proven itself in going toe-to-toe with MCD (which is twice as big) before the rest of the world joined in. Great coordination of the war effort with recent restructuring

4: -=WE=-: Has moved up considerably. Best up-and-coming tribe. But, are they stretched too thin with all their conflicts?

5: ????: Leadership remnants of ~4~ family. Will go down eventually, but in the meantime will decimate the RISE family.

6: CQB: Strongest ally of MCD, but head of failing family. Best to absorb all the family's best players and consolidate like ATTERO.

7: LoD-G1: Isolated from most of the action due to location behind Attero family. Must prove themselves against a stronger opponent (PROT doesn't count!)

8: >>AoD<<: Know nothing about them. Seem allied with MCD. Much like LoD-G1.

9: ~AC~: Part of Attero family. Will move down as good members move up the family ladder.

10: jotad: Has forced ~4~ to break apart and run to new names. Should keep up the pressure and finish the job, especially against ????.

Hey, we count for something, lol!

Now that G1 has taken over the LoD family they are no longer isolated. They now have the same fronts with MCD, TITE and PROT that LoD-NW used to have. They'll get their chance to prove themselves soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by columbanus View Post
    4: -=WE=-: Has moved up considerably. Best up-and-coming tribe. But, are they stretched too thin with all their conflicts?
    If I may answer: no. I talk to my tribe and get their thoughts on any upcoming campaigns in which we may be engaged. Everyone has a say. From their answers, we determine our next moves. This way, no one's bored.

Also, we don't rush or try to do things to impress others. It may seem as if we move slow at times, but that's the way I was I taught and how we prefer it.

Thank you for your kind words.

Quote Originally Posted by thereset View Post
    If I may answer: no. I talk to my tribe and get their thoughts on any upcoming campaigns in which we may be engaged. Everyone has a say. From their answers, we determine our next moves. This way, no one's bored.

Also, we don't rush or try to do things to impress others. It may seem as if we move slow at times, but that's the way I was I taught and how we prefer it.

Thank you for your kind words.
    I like the way you run your tribe. You're very diplomatic about it... I try to do things similarly whenever possible...

but your just no good at it

nah jks.

Quote Originally Posted by playerhater11234 View Post
    I like the way you run your tribe. You're very diplomatic about it... I try to do things similarly whenever possible...
    Thank you. Coming from you, that's high praise.

But I have to say that I've been blessed with a group of amazing people. People say that it's the leader that makes a tribe, but in our case, it's the complete opposite. I consider myself one lucky little duck.

Bumpyyyy

{RASP} - Dont like them for accepting ???? members ;(

MCD - Holding their wars well

ATTERO - They deserve their spot as number 3

-=WE=- - Gradually increasing.. Although I dont see them changing their spot as number 4 anytime soon.

LoD-G1 - Good fighters, though AP (ex-AoD) are catching up.

AP (ex-AoD) - Something is going on with them and MCD. A quite boring tribe if you ask me ;)

CQB - Drop ranking :\

Jotad - <333333

SFV - Great tribe.

=TITE= - Dunno.
    I LOVE ROCKERDISH

the 3 strongest top 10 tribes atm are rasp =tite= and we for they are holding up there spots with considerably less players than most of the top 10 and even 20
    R.I.P Pedobear sig :(

Hm... what? Rasp has 95 members, MCD in turn has only 74. So.. hm.. :P
    Give me power of a nation's money - then I don't care who gives the laws. Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Former Duke of MCD.

And I know your response. But MCD-2 aren't existing anymore.
    Give me power of a nation's money - then I don't care who gives the laws. Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Former Duke of MCD.

Quote Originally Posted by warrantwow View Post
    and i know your response. But mcd-2 aren't existing anymore.
    AP

Stupid non-caps thingy
    W11 (Lone Wolf 19) - WOLVES --> PLAGUE --> RT? --> =TITE= --> Retired.
    W66 - Let's see how long this one lasts.

yes but the 3 tribes i name are 10-20 members less than even mcd
    R.I.P Pedobear sig :(

Quote Originally Posted by warrantwOw View Post
    And I know your response. But MCD-2 aren't existing anymore.
    If anything MCD-2 has just become bigger :P
    World 11 - Duke of ZIP

I will never forgeT

For being a family tribe, how nice of MCD-2 to take after MCD.

I never thought MCD-2 learned much. Instead of learning to send rams in their nukes, or use a type of defensive troop when sending fake support, they decide to take after MCD's style of merging with an unsuccessful tribe when they are headed to rock bottom. That's laughable and a sure sign of desperation.

Afterall, I'm sure ex »AoD« has a lot to offer.
    Last edited by MasterZack : 2009,April 20th at 23:36

Who's AoD
    Spoiler:

Anubis's tribe that tried to merge with MCD like mafia did.

Phail, I guess
    Hey!

You are missing one tribe that are earning there strips in world 11 which is PROT for tribe which only really has 10 players they are holding up
    ∂яσρ вℓσσ∂ яσѕє χσχχσ

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast