Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

Default Multiple noblemen question

Hi,

I have a question about attacking with two or more nobles in one attack.

In other words, say I send 2000 light cavs, 200 rams, 200 cats and 2 nobles in one attack, what will happen? You can assume my troops will win and my nobles don't die.

1. If the village has exactly 40 loyalty, will it become mine immediately? Or will it count as an attack with a single nobleman, and lower it by 35 at the most? or...

2. If the village has less than 20 loyalty, and I send the attack above, the first noble in the attack will noble it, right? What will happen to the second noble? Will it just stay behind in my newly captured village?

Any information about this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Bliksem

Default hmmm

Sending two nobleman together is pointless :(. It only counts as if you had one nobleman, so the usual 20-35 loyalty hit. To your 2nd question yes, you gain a nobleman as support in your new village.
    :O

Quote Originally Posted by lardingd View Post
    Sending two nobleman together is pointless :(. It only counts as if you had one nobleman, so the usual 20-35 loyalty hit. To your 2nd question yes, you gain a nobleman as support in your new village.
    Ah, that sucks... Oh well! I should've known though, otherwise the most experienced players wouldn't have sent noble trains, I guess! Drats!

Thanks for the answer.

Bliksem

but what happens if you send the two nobelman in short distances and the village has less than 20 loyalty?
    Then both auf them were countet...the first noble it.
    whats with the secound? is he support or renoble he the village?
    speach: one nobleman is destroyed?

Default multiple nobleman

your first noble nobles the village and you kill the other noble with the second , in essence you noble yourself

It's usually best to make your last nobleman have very little in its company and have a wave of support arrive behind it, I can explain more if wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by kayvent View Post
    It's usually best to make your last nobleman have very little in its company and have a wave of support arrive behind it, I can explain more if wanted.
    yep, that way if the one before takes the ville, the last noble dies, and is easily replaced. If not, it takes the village.

Don't even think about messing with my world 1 village.

and then you have to pay full price

first 3 attacks = an even amount of troops in each

4th = more tropos than the first three had

5th = less troops than the 4th one had

that usually helps prevent you from nobling yourself ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Bliksem View Post
    Ah, that sucks... Oh well! I should've known though, otherwise the most experienced players wouldn't have sent noble trains, I guess! Drats!

Thanks for the answer.

Bliksem
    Sometimes, it could be useful to send 2 noblemen in the same attack: in fact, in this way you will have more possibilities to decrease the loyalty of the village you are trying to conquest.
    This tactics is used, sometimes, in worlds where the bashing rule is active and you need to reduce the number of attacks per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhimedes View Post
    Sometimes, it could be useful to send 2 noblemen in the same attack: in fact, in this way you will have more possibilities to decrease the loyalty of the village you are trying to conquest.
    This tactics is used, sometimes, in worlds where the bashing rule is active and you need to reduce the number of attacks per day.
    2 noblemen in the same attack is is counting as one ( "per successful attack with nobleman you can lower enemies by 20-35 of 100"), therefore send one nobleman is enough for one attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhimedes View Post
    Um...
    You sure you are talking about Tribal Wars?
    I never heard of that before...

If you think that it is how nobles work, go test it first before you mislead people
    I am sort of curious, how many points do you have in your strongest world?
    And I am talking about tribalwars.net worlds, not some other country's server

PS: TW.net does not have a bashing rule in any of the worlds (not that I am aware of)

Quote Originally Posted by stoneagewar3 View Post
    Um...
    You sure you are talking about Tribal Wars?
    I never heard of that before...

If you think that it is how nobles work, go test it first before you mislead people
    I am sort of curious, how many points do you have in your strongest world?
    And I am talking about tribalwars.net worlds, not some other country's server

PS: TW.net does not have a bashing rule in any of the worlds (not that I am aware of)
    When you have 2 nobles in the force it takes a 75% casualty rate to kill them both, this is very useful when your enemy is getting constant support and you always need your attacks to do loyalty reduction.
    Last edited by kayvent : 2007,May 11th at 02:11

When you have 2 nobles in the force it takes a 75% casualty rate to kill them both, this is very useful when your enemy is getting constant support and you always need your attacks to do loyalty reduction.
    Ok
    Thanks for the tip, but it still doesn't increase the loyalty damage

Quote Originally Posted by stoneagewar3 View Post
    Ok
    Thanks for the tip, but it still doesn't increase the loyalty damage
    I never said it did, but it is a very valuable technique against a strong foe.

I never said it did, but it is a very valuable technique against a strong foe.
    The other guy did
    And that was the point I was talking about

Arkhimedes? He didn't.

Arkhimedes? He didn't.
    Oops...
    I misread the stuff he wrote= ="