Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 85

Default Declaration on AZRA by Nomad

'Sir',
    On the evening of June 7th the elected Council in the tribe of Nomad learned that AZRA forces without previous warning either in the form of a declaration of war or of an ultimatum with a conditional declaration of war had attempted a landing on Nomad villages in K74.

In view of these wanton acts of unprovoked aggression committed in flagrant violation of the peace and particularly of Article I of the 'fit and proper way to engage tribes' relative to the opening of hostilities, to which both AZRA and the Nomad should both be parties, the Duke and his Barons at Nomad have been instructed to inform the AZRA Council in the name of Nomad and it's Academy tribe [SBN] that a state of war exists between our tribes.

We have learned that for some reason your tribesman believe that some form of Alliance existed between our tribes. No agreement was ever formally made. As a result we are granting you a period of grace. At the end of this period a state of war will formally commence between our two tribes.

so....

(this game is boring without wars...good luck guys hopefully we engage in some decent banter along the way )

Too formal!

Nomad rep. speaks?!?!!?
    W26- [H] (Josaph) | W37- Ex-Leader of Marvel (.Total Carnage.)
    W39- Lowkey (Mr Fantastic.)
    Duke of Waldo?- W43 (Mr Fantastic.)

Quote Originally Posted by Josaph View Post
    Nomad rep. speaks?!?!!?
    nomad ..sbn..all same..

That nail is so messed up
    W19 Teh Irish bayiz are a coming
    http://forum.tribalwars.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=50092&dateline=123275  1666

Fine declaration, good to finally hear something from Nomad now

Good luck to both parties.

Quote Originally Posted by warham View Post
    Fine declaration, good to finally hear something from Nomad now

Good luck to both parties.
    That's a valid comment to be fair. We've been quiet on here but we have been reading and watching the events on a daily basis. Nomad had to do a lot of clearing of smaller tribes in our area before we could establish ourselves across those continents we wanted to.

It had been niggling us that we'd not taken part in a proper war and we know AZRA have been here for ages...infact were once top on w26 and still have some good players also some recruits in recent months who are formidable. As they're massing on our border somewhat we thought who better to test ourselves against at this moment in time.

So i can't wish AZRA luck...but I hope we have a laugh or 2 along the way.

i wish you luck azra and nomad. i cant wait to see if nomad can actually fight, i thought they were close to inactive :D vry quiet tribe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripp View Post
    i wish you luck azra and nomad. i cant wait to see if nomad can actually fight, i thought they were close to inactive :D vry quiet tribe.
    most people did think that way..
    had a lot of our guys going inactive..so mostly it has been inhouse nobling for us..
    azra had clearly jumped a few mill points over the last few weeks

there are a few Ks which have only azra or nomad in them..
    and a few more where it is shared among the 2 tribes..the early nobling is going to be among these ks.once this goes out of the way then the real war will start..i feel

i just noticed... you guys have like no boundrys with them... i mean you have k65 and thing a tiny wall. this will be a quick gain for azra in k65 i think. then a tench war where nothing happends.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripp View Post
    i just noticed... you guys have like no boundrys with them... i mean you have k65 and thing a tiny wall. this will be a quick gain for azra in k65 i think. then a tench war where nothing happends.
    That's not correct at all.

We have a boundary with them of sorts in the north of K74 where they have advanced into from their K64 zones.

Think you are looking at the wrong part of the map mate.

morning are allies

are late afternoon attack. interesting
    w26 Lost V
    w56 Lost V

Sorry for my English I do not know English very well.

I hope you did understand what you mean.
    w26 Lost V
    w56 Lost V

Quote Originally Posted by misssperfect View Post
    morning are allies

are late afternoon attack. interesting
    Oh hi there.

We wasn't aware actually that AZRA had us down as allies aside from when one of your players in K83 mentioned it upon seeing incomings...and I believe you mentioned it also. Surprised us as we didn't have you down as anything at all diplomatically.

I am not sure how the confusion occured between our tribes but if memory serves it could come from when ANGER were around and our council entered an agreement in relation to hitting them in K75. Apart from that I don't know.

the declaration was too oficial. i would more understand if it would be more like this:

"we, the nomads, dont want ur f..kin azra sh.t near our borders no more so die" plus a photo of Stalin

you opened this topic at 11:21 today while there were many incomings to our players. good tactics

we did not touch you in K74 as we were allies but you back-stabbed us. so it is a God's wish now to destroy you. Because WE ARE AZRAIL .....
    w26 Lost V
    w56 Lost V

you opened this topic at 11:21 today while there were many incomings to our players. good tactics

we did not touch you in K74 as we were allies but you back-stabbed us. so it is a God's wish now to destroy you. Because WE ARE AZRAIL .....
    All incorrect.

Firstly, your player hknyncr made several attacks against my villages (mentioned on the declaration actually) on 7th June. He/she attempted to noble several of my villages...especially 438|721 which was hit by several attempts.

Secondly, if you can provide a reason as to why you had us down as allies on your diplomacy then I would be interested to know this. Had it been the case that we were allies or indeed part of a NAP then we would have dropped this and given a lengthy period of time.

So. In short. You started it. We were never allies.

wow.. this is getting interesting.
    GL Nomad. (i have to support the weaker tribe in this situation) as AZRA has some talented players and i love underdogs.

i dont belong in the nomad or sbn council but can say that we didnt have azra as our allies..

u cant call it as back stabbing..guess now that the war is on...u can go about ur destruction work
    all the best for u and us

@hank : thanks for the gl..we will need all the luck we can get

For the record. I posted a link to the scouting report on the 7th from your player which can still be accessed here showing the first action against me. I saved this incase this denial came about.

http://en26.tribalwars.net/public_re...20981b2954b606

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast