Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 128

Default A message to SYN from 1ns4n3...

A message to SYN from 1ns4n3...

To the Synners amongst you...

Gluttony is a Sin.

ArchBishop Amish's 1ns4n3 Diet scheme might help you mend your ways...

Be assured... Our Esteemed Warlord Amishgangsta is a canny tactician - here's a rather suave picture of him.. graduating at Hogg roast University .... the folks tell me..he never looked so smart... they are all proud as hell of him..as are we

And for those Synners in need of a gentle Confessional ... Meet Father Masvingo -

And remember, the 1ns4n3 Diplomatic team are always here..if you wish to talk -

The Holy Order of Crazy Red Muthas seek merely Love and peace -
    Let's face it ... no one wants to force our Noble trains into action...

- - - - - - - - - -

In a Bid to break down barriers, we shall be posting a 'Meet the 1ns4n3 Team' Picture Gallery in this thread shortly...

As a Taster, Here is our Duke Merrick2 -

Finally, we ask all Synners to remember the Commandment:

Do not covet thy neighbours Oxen!!

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
    Ride or Die - or maybe take a dip in the pool?

Lol, so is this a declaration, or a taunt?

btw, LOVE the pictures.
    "A leader can not lead unless he has somewhere to go"

zomg, no wonder your tribe name is 1ns4n3! lol

The pics were awesome, but I think your declaration needs to be worder more explicitly.

What were you trying to convey through those excerpts from the Bible?

Side 1:
    Tribes: 1nS4n3
    Players:

Side 2:
    Tribes: SYN
    Players:

Timeframe: 06/08/2009 00:00:00 to 08/08/2009 06:00:04

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 49
    Side 2: 1
    Difference: 48

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 347,014
    Side 2: 8,060
    Difference: 338,954

Side 1:
    Tribes: 1nS4n3
    Players:

Side 2:
    Tribes: SYN
    Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
    Side 2: 1
    Difference: 52

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 379,934
    Side 2: 8,060
    Difference: 371,874

Blue is this a declaration or are you asking them to freely hand over the villages?

I'm thinking SYN should just continue to hand their villages over to us

Quote Originally Posted by MikeEagle12 View Post
    I'm thinking SYN should just continue to hand their villages over to us

I accidentally the whole thread.

1ns4n3 > all (R.L. not included with this product)
    I see you you are pretty

So 1ns4n3 have have final gone to war on the public forum, nice to see how they war, its impressive, good luck both side

Do i need to wish 1ns4n3 luck? ;)

Go 1ns4n3 (y)
    http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy1/nightbladegreyswandir/Faetzy2.jpg

Woooo fun time has begun :D
    Been waiting on this for a while havn't we? ;D

nice pics!

I feel sorry for syn. Not really much of a war, insane & nerd Vs Syn.... Just a massacre. Kudos to Syn for however long you manage to hold them off, but I'm afraid you are done for.

I have respect for insane, but tbh, the tribe hasnt really been involved in any major wars yet. As such, I would have hoped that the number 1 tribe, which should be brimming with axes having not been tested, would have proven itself against a better tribe. Instead it seems they have chosen to step into the middle of an existing war and finish off someone elses work.

I am not criticising as the location of insane would have always lead to this, but I dont think I would be shouting so loudly about it on PnP.

Just my opinion though. I guess this will make us neighbours with insane now, so to any insaners, pop over for a brew at some point. We have the best parties in W37....

SYN have a nice time getting destroyed....
    Spoiler:

Wow.
    ARE YOU SERIOUS? lmao
    I got flamed on another thread for seeing this coming.
    Hah...
    "A leader can not lead unless he has somewhere to go"

Quote Originally Posted by roadkyl View Post
    I feel sorry for syn. Not really much of a war, insane & nerd Vs Syn.... Just a massacre. Kudos to Syn for however long you manage to hold them off, but I'm afraid you are done for.
    We had our own continents to clean up...

I guess it depends on what you mean by "major wars", tribes like Member, Arfcom and Havoc, were pretty large tribes, and it's not always the amount of "points" a tribe has that makes them significant to the world, it's how they coordinate. Many of those tribes, were located in areas where we were outnumbered 2/1 - nearly 4/1 in some cases - mainly HAVOC, who were well coordinated I might add, and a challenge to say the least.

Now onto the SYNners - I'd like you to consider a few things, while you are feeling sorry for them::
    It's no secret that we've had strained relations with SYN since the very beginning. Discussions have been on-going, for a potential war. We tried contacting them on various occasions, only to be stood up - or in some cases, disrespected and insulted. We felt that, as long as we are a top tribe, they will always have the mentality that, we are disrespecting them.

We've also, long been annoyed by SYNs recruiting methods, as well - as you may or may not be aware of. Recruiting our enemies in areas where they have no business doing so - not to mention that, some of these same refugees have been turned into sister tribes or academies, that are likely not going to do US any favors, anytime soon, that's for sure:

Spoiler:

Forward a few weeks later...

...and, It just so happens NERD declares on them, likely for similar reasons. This did throw a monkey wrench into our plans, I'll tell ya...
    Meanwhile, while this was going on, SYN was STILL attacking us, and has been coordinating massive strikes on our k34 members: (not in just these last few weeks, it's been going on for months) - it just so happens that, these attacks were unsuccessful, therefore, they don't show up in the stats. So, you could say that our recent operation, was a counter attack.

Spoiler:

We sat down, talked about it - again, knew that would be used as a crutch by SYN and their supporters, but ultimately, we came to the conclusion that, we have our own members to worry about - that and, our members are blood thirsty, and needed a war, anyway.

We feel that their mere existence is a threat to us. They are impossible to reason with (well, a few of them), and it's been proven that, they'll try anything to screw with us. At this point, we don't feel we owe them any favors. Like I said before, they've been poking away at us with a stick, and we are tired of being messed with... We feel we have the right to defend ourselves, no matter who they are currently warring with.

Regards,
    AG
    Last edited by AmishGangsta : 2009,August 8th at 17:22
    Duke 1ns4n3: Meet The Team | Sentimental Times | HP 911

The plot thickens,...

Dont think our friends in 1ns4n3 will need much luck, but anyway...

Good Luck
    Spoiler:

We sat down, talked about it - again, knew that would be used as a crutch by SYN and their supporters, but ultimately, we came to the conclusion that, we have our own members to worry about - that and, our members are blood thirsty, and needed a war, anyway.

We feel that their mere existence is a threat to us. They are impossible to reason with (well, a few of them), and it's been proven that, they'll try anything to screw with us. At this point, we don't feel we owe them any favors. Like I said before, they've been poking away at us with a stick, and we are tired of being messed with... We feel we have the right to defend ourselves, no matter who they are currently warring with.

Sounds familiar to any of us in NERD who tried to talk to SYN. You took the words right out of my mouth, lol

Quote Originally Posted by RohithCG View Post

What were you trying to convey through those excerpts from the Bible?
    We've been sayin' that line for years...

And if you ever heard it, it meant your a**. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a SYNner before you threw a nuke at his a**.

But I saw some stuff last week that made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean SYN's the evil man.

And I'm the righteous man. And our nukes and nobles here, are the shepherd protecting my righteous a** in the valley of darkness.

Or it could be they're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's world 37 that's evil and selfish.

I'd like that. But that ain't the truth. The truth is they are the weak. And we're the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', SYN. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd...

*Source* - that's a line from pulp fiction, that I edited.
    Last edited by AmishGangsta : 2009,August 8th at 16:54
    Duke 1ns4n3: Meet The Team | Sentimental Times | HP 911

"Give me my SYN again" ...

Good luck 1ns4n3 and NERD!

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast