Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default What does nukes mean?

Guys,

Usually I see people repeating the word (nukes) in the attack mode, so what does it mean (in the game)?

Regards,

Basically, a nuke is a village with a full farm of offensive troops. Units and the amount of each one depends on preference, village build, and world settings.
    Spoiler:

[4:55:14 PM] kentster82: try to be like pyker he is spam master

Sorry guy's but I didn't get it...

Let's make it easy...
    Appreciate if you could explain the below topic which was posted by my tribe mate in the forum last week...

He said (if anyone needs help with a nuke please mail me and i will see what i can do for you) and the title of the topic is (Nukes)...Note that this guy has not received any reply so far...!

Regards,
    Last edited by mozinh : 2009,August 29th at 13:21

Right, I'll try to break it down for you. Let me know if you'd like me to go into more detail and/or if you have any other questions.

There are certain village types in this game. The three most common would be known as Offensive, Defensive and Mixed. The following units are considered as "offense" units (as in, used for attacking):

Axes
    Light Cavalry
    Rams
    Catapults
    Noblemen

Note: You also have Mounted Archers as offensive units on a world with archers. Heavy cavalry are considered by some to be offensive units also.

The following units are considered "defense" units (as in, used for defending):

Spears
    Swords
    Archers
    Heavy Cavalry

Note: Scouts can be used both for defending and attacking. Catapults are sometimes used for defending also, but are most effective in worlds with paladin weapons if you get Athenias Bonfire.

--

So, you have your offensive and defensive villages. A "mixed" village is when you put both offense and defense troops in the same village - which should be avoided.

As you know, a farm gives you population space. A full level 30 farm will give you 24,000 population space (or 26,400 if its a bonus village with extra farm population) and a nuke refers directly to an offense village.

However, not all offense villages have nukes in them. A "full" nuke would be what people refer to when talking about full offense villages (as in, all or close to all of your population is used up). There are many variations of nukes, which I will not go into unless you ask me to do so.

You cannot really have a nuke in a mixed village and definitely not in a defense village.

In short, it refers to a full offense village.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by mozinh View Post
    Sorry guy's but I didn't get it...

Let's make it easy...
    Appreciate if you could explain the below topic which was posted by my tribe mate in the forum last week...

He said (if anyone needs help with a nuke please mail me and i will see what i can do for you) and the title of the topic is (Nukes)...Note that this guy has not received any reply so far...!

Regards,
    If you were to build around 7500 Axes, 3000 Light Cavalry (LC) and 250 Rams in one village, you would have a 'Nuke'.

The guy you're referring to is offering his 'Nukes' to help clear other peoples targets (ie. being a team player)

Thanks guys, it's VERY CLEAR for me this time