Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
    blocked
    Somewhere near whales (Yes, I did spell it whales, not Wales)

Default Building Upgrades

When you click on a building, I think it would help a lot if it displayed how may resources you need to upgrade it, and when you will have the resources to do it as well. This would be a simple, useful upgrade I think.

what do you mean?
    it already says that in the Headquarters. Shows you right away if you got the stuff to upgrade it and if you don't, at what time you'll have enough.

Don't see why it's needed in the particular building aswell, because you have to be in your HQ anyway to upgrade it.
    Give credit where credit is due

Quote Originally Posted by TW Username View Post
    When you click on a building, I think it would help a lot if it displayed how may resources you need to upgrade it, and when you will have the resources to do it as well. This would be a simple, useful upgrade I think.
    that and how much you have in that ville at the time.

it already says that in the Headquarters. Shows you right away if you got the stuff to upgrade it and if you don't, at what time you'll have enough.
    even though it would be nice to have this info right there all in 1 place so you can see it all quickly.

why would you object to adding more info that could help streamline the game.
    Last edited by jack par : 2009,September 4th at 14:50

There are certain things that are more effort than they're worth. This is one of them... HQ Ftw!

-DaMouse
    Spoiler:

Honestly, more information sometimes makes the screen more confusing.

The only time you'd use this information is very early game, so you can time when you need to be back for an upgrade, aside from that, this information would be redundent, and just make things messier to read.

Except you already know when you need to be back for an upgrade because it tells you when you will have enough resources to upgrade that particular building. It also shows the costs and the amount of population space it takes. All the info you need is there already, you just have to look at it.
    Spoiler:

[4:55:14 PM] kentster82: try to be like pyker he is spam master

blocked

I find that it would help most if your in a rush, or when your building troops, it could come in handy.

I find that it would help most if your in a rush, or when your building troops, it could come in handy.
    To have all the information that is already listed in the hq, which is the building you need to go to to upgrade the buildings anyway?
    Spoiler:

blocked

I'd rather go to the barracks, build some spears then find out when I can get my next upgrade, then go the the stable, build some light cav and find out when I can get my next upgrade, than go Barracks -> Headquaters -> Stables -> Headquaters -> Worksop.

It's a simple, time saving possible update. I don't see any reason why it's bad.

I'd rather go to the barracks, build some spears then find out when I can get my next upgrade, then go the the stable, build some light cav and find out when I can get my next upgrade, than go Barracks -> Headquaters -> Stables -> Headquaters -> Worksop.

It's a simple, time saving possible update. I don't see any reason why it's bad.
    lol, because if you go to your hq, you see them all at once. ;)

Then if you are ready for one, you can actually choose it.

I guess its just me, but I think this would be a bit redundant.
    Spoiler:

Woah, I seriously thought that was sarcasm. Please, please tell me it is.

Recruitment overview - Recruit stuff
    Quickbar link to HQ - See all at once

Tada!

-DaMouse
    Spoiler: