Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 78

Default W39 General Information Thread

Note: This is ripped straight from the Googly's original thread here. However, I can't edit that post

World Settings

Spoiler:

Weekly W39 News Links

W39 Issue No. 1
    W39 Issue No. 2
    W39 Issue No. 3 (Artemis Version)
    The Artemis Examiner- April 16
    The Artemis Examiner- April 30
    The Artemis Examiner- May 14
    The Artemis Examiner- June 9
    The Artemis Examiner- Blog Style- June 15
    The Artemis Examiner- Blog Style- June 24

DECLARATIONS OF WAR THREADS
    Spoiler:

WAR STATS
    Spoiler:

If I'm missing anything that should be here, please post and let me know.
    Last edited by 2004 Artemis : 2010,June 24th at 12:19

Looking forward to the "first real" edition with interviews and all that!

Nice!
    If there was anyone to take over from googly I'd pick you
    Spoiler:

blocked

Sure, I can interview

Sith_rage1(skype)

Sounds good, im sure someone from TDE would interview.. maybe. dunno. possibly.

Great to see some more life being brought to the forums.

Like it.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by duel pasta View Post
    Looking forward to the "first real" edition with interviews and all that!
    It's embarrassing to even post on the world 39 forums. World 39 is dying because we are letting it. There are no good forum personalities, there is no shit talking, there is no life. There are only three tribes worth talking about anymore , Rx4u - T.D.E and nob maybe... oh and not to mention... uhh nobody else

Quote Originally Posted by Sith Rage View Post
    Sure, I can interview

Sith_rage1(skype)
    Here's my interview question

Why the hell are your guys nobling over by me? You must want to sign your tribe's death sentance allowing any enoblements in Rx4u territory.

To T.D.E - When you say your going to kick somebody and then don't - that doesnt look good. Why risk bad diplomacy with us over a 50k point player. Maybe I should pull up the -V- stats... the last tribe to disrespect us...
    Last edited by albul : 2010,April 11th at 11:54

I don't know what situation you're talking about, Billy.
    But honestly, why do you really care that much about a 50k player?
    As trivial as it is for T.D.E to insist on keeping that player, it seems just as trivial to me for you to insist that they kick him.

That being said, I don't know who the player in question is, and I may have read the situation all wrong. :P

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyleite View Post
    I don't know what situation you're talking about, Billy.
    But honestly, why do you really care that much about a 50k player?
    As trivial as it is for T.D.E to insist on keeping that player, it seems just as trivial to me for you to insist that they kick him.

That being said, I don't know who the player in question is, and I may have read the situation all wrong. :P
    No, I'm pretty sure I have a hold on the situation... Thanks for playing

Quote Originally Posted by Jagerblue View Post
    Sounds good, im sure someone from TDE would interview.. maybe. dunno. possibly.
    Perhaps Ser-berus would like to give another interview?

blocked

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Billy Mays View Post
    It's embarrassing to even post on the world 39 forums. World 39 is dying because we are letting it. There are no good forum personalities, there is no shit talking, there is no life. There are only three tribes worth talking about anymore , Rx4u - T.D.E and nob maybe... oh and not to mention... uhh nobody else

Why the hell are your guys nobling over by me? You must want to sign your tribe's death sentance allowing any enoblements in Rx4u territory.

To T.D.E - When you say your going to kick somebody and then don't - that doesnt look good. Why risk bad diplomacy with us over a 50k point player. Maybe I should pull up the -V- stats... the last tribe to disrespect us...

I luvz it

really really

and its about time

do you really think there is any tribe really worth talking about here?

ill be more than happy to talk smack against your crappy ass tribe and their skillz (if not for any other purpose than for giggles and.... 'sheets'

but please, before we begin our little flame war (lulzies), just let the me know who you are in game, its a bore having to have to find out who a chump like you is
    Last edited by albul : 2010,April 11th at 11:55

Disturbing picture haha, i do enjoy the reading though although i tend not to post since there is usually not much worth posting about.

Quote Originally Posted by anachrophobia View Post
    I luvz it

really really

and its about time

ill be more than happy to talk smack against your crappy ass tribe and their skillz (if not for any other purpose than for giggles and.... 'sheets'

but please, before we begin our little flame war (lulzies), just let the me know who you are in game, its a bore having to have to find out who a chump like you is
    Epic fail.

nice thread Art

Interview me anytime
    Spoiler:

I luvz it

really really

and its about time

You must not spend much time in the forums, as UBM had an entire two page intro thread to himself. See here.

the only good post in this thread is the first one -.-

thx 2004 Artemis

s.o. could interview herb, or now 'The Beast of Burden' about name change :/
    http://www.imagebanana.com/img/mtyb7x5k/ssignature.jpg

I luvz it

really really

and its about time

Bring it princess

billy, if you want t.d.e to kick a player, dont bother arguing with them about it, just noble a couple of this player's villages and he will soon be kicked ;)

blocked

Hmm, I don not fear Rx4U although i have much respect for your tribe. If came to war between us then you can expect much more then what -V- has given you and im not declaring war on your tribe 9 is enough. The villages in Rx4U territory have been there and any new villages in your area i do not know about. I have made it very clear to my members that we are to not noble into Rx4U's area. If this is continuing it is probably do to the fact that IRON members are down there.

okay so im guessing your the duke of Rx4u
    W50 - Hahah123 - ODA
    W65 - Illuminati Puppet. - Wobble
    W69 - wetToiletseat - Party

i dont think he is, he is new player on pijethal acc and he feels he is betetr than w39.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast