16 ~AoH~
    17 Dune
    18 Family
    19 -WILD-
    20 TBE!

I knew it :P, Marvel is falling like no other o.O

Head and Funk! seem to keep moving up, will be fun to see what happens

I_Am_The_Black_Jesus

The only reason we (Funk!) moved up is cause Marvel dropped loads ;)
    Spoiler:

Currently Playing -
    LSquall : High Performance & W51

1.Mafiya
    Well Mafiya Look to be the power in the North West. Great line up led by a proven leader in Sneggy. They have a history of leaving worlds early so only time will tell how long they last. If they stay interested in the world they could have a long run at the top.

2.Apathy
    Apathy another premade based in the south east. Led by H0llyGh0st, good line up decent spread should stay top three for a while to come but as mentioned for Mafiya it will depend if they can stay interested in the world.

3.SHEEPS
    Sheeps is a tribe based in the south west. They will have there work cut out for them with Funk! sharing a K with them. will be interesting to see how that will unfold.

4.~DBD~
    A family tribe um dont see them being around too much longer.

5.Funk!
    Read number 3 same applies.

6.HEAD
    Rim tribe in the South West. competition for them is JUNK should be interesting to see how this unfolds.

7.Marvel
    Marvel is located on the NW rim. There leader has made an ass out of himself on the externals and Members are now running for the hills in every direction. It will be interesting to see if leadership can real things in or if this is just another Hyped up fail premade. (yes i am a member of marvel and this is my view on the tribe)

8.PEANUT
    K55 based tribe they mass recruited and so they have a horrific spread. inevitably i believe Apathy will eat them. I see no way that they could possibly get by Apathy, but then again stranger things have happened.

9.Try iT
    Based in K64 expansion could be a challenge with that many players in one K.

10 MP*
    Based in K46 same as the above a full tribe in one K. It will definitely be a challenge for them in the near future.

11.~UN~
    Based in K44 most likely will be food for sneggy and his Mafiya. All i can say is good luck to ~UN~ unfortunately I doubt you will survive to much longer with most of Mafiya just about to nobles.

12.Sleep
    Based in K56, They don't have the greatest spread ever kinda clustered. a War with apathy seems to be on the horizon.

13.NUTS!
    A family tribe Based in K43 are currently fighting Marvel. If marvel can get the sinking ship floating again things could definitely get interesting. Eventually i see Marvel getting the best of this tribe once nobles come out.

14.LORDS
    Based in K65 Another possible War for Apathy will be interesting to see in which direction they expand.

15.~AoH~
    Another K55 Based tribe a packed area with Marvel as there immediate neighbors. I dont see this tribe lasting too long.

16.JUNK
    A rim tribe based in K53 63 and 64. good leader in Sweeney good lineup. Will be interesting to see how they do as they have Sheeps and funk! nearby. I look for great things from them.

17.Dune
    K44 based tribe will most likely be killed off by Mafiya

18.Family
    Same as above

19.TBE!
    K54 based tribe in the middle of Sheeps and Funk!. I dont see them being around to much longer.

20.-WILD-
    K56 based tribe should do relatively well until Apathy decides to expand east.

Wars id like to see
    Personally id love to see Apathy vs Funk! or Funk! and sheep these are two wars i think would be interesting and competitive.

W61-Riot!

Quote Originally Posted by Cruel Fate View Post
    19.TBE!
    K54 based tribe in the middle of Sheeps and Funk!. I dont see them being around to much longer.

Really? we will see then wont we.

We have already forced one tribe to disband through offensive pressure, we are now against 2 more,

yes we have another tribe with us so it isn't a mugging but we are still slaughtering a lot of troops.

You will see us stay up at this end of the rankings for a long while & that is my guarantee to you.
    The World Changes Constantly, You cannot escape its rotation, without soaring above on feathered wings.

Birdie/Lumo

'16.JUNK
    A rim tribe based in K53 63 and 64. good leader in Sweeney good lineup. Will be interesting to see how they do as they have Sheeps and funk! nearby. I look for great things from them.'

LIES

Only tribes in the top 20 that are any good would be;
    Mafiya
    Apathy
    Funk!
    Marvel
    Maybe HEAD
    And JUNK obviously

Quote Originally Posted by sweeney2kaii8 View Post
    '16.JUNK
    A rim tribe based in K53 63 and 64. good leader in Sweeney good lineup. Will be interesting to see how they do as they have Sheeps and funk! nearby. I look for great things from them.'

LIES

Mafiya
    Apathy
    Funk!
    Marvel
    Maybe HEAD
    And JUNK obviously
    Sorry I got lost after you included Marvel under good.....

'16.JUNK

LIES

Mafiya
    Apathy
    Funk!
    Marvel
    Maybe HEAD
    And JUNK obviously
    You're leading again?

Cruel Fate, curious, what's your definition of a good leader? :/

Yeah, back to lead for one last time...

Yeah, back to lead for one last time...
    May want to update your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Notoriety* View Post
    May want to update your sig.
    That's what I said ;)

1 Mafiya - 33 members lead by a proven leader. Second in ODA 13th in ODD. This tells me they have only had to clear their farms and have not really faced any type of real conflict. Will be able to continue to grow in relative peace as there isn't really anyone there to challenge them. If they stick around, I see them being rank 1 or 2 for a good while.

2 Apathy - My tribe but I will try and be non biased as much as possible. Rank 1 in ODA and ODD. They have been challenged and continue to be challenged early on in the world. So far they have met these and came out on top. They have a good leader and lots of experienced players stepping up into roles that need to be filled. As long as they stay on this path I see them in contention for the top spot.

3 SHEEPS - Rank 3 in ODA and 4 in ODD. With their average village level well below the top 2 I am surprised that they are doing as well as they are considering they are doing a lot of fighting in their location. Funk are going to be pushing even harder once nobles come out so will be interesting to see how this part of the world turns out in the end.

4 ~DBD~ - Family tribe ranked 5 in ODA and 26 in ODD. They have 50 members and the only reason they are in this spot is they have not been challenged yet as you can see by their ODD. I give them credit for their ODA but I see them dropping as soon as someone decides to push in their direction.

5 HEAD - 38 members and slightly higher village average than sheep. 30 in ODA and 255 in ODD. They are not really doing much where they are but will be challenged soon enough by Junk so should be interesting to see who comes out on top.

6 Funk! - 24 members and second highest average village. 6th in ODA and 112th in ODD. I see them taking out Sheeps in the near future.

7 PEANUT - 47 members, 19th in ODA and 110 in ODD. I was a bit surprised when I saw their ODD. I thought they were being farmed more than this but even if they are not now, they will be soon enough. They offered their help to Purify and didn't really do much but watch from the outside. I sense cowardice here and it will hurt them in the future.

8 Try iT - 46 members and a very low village average. 29th in ODA and 48 in ODD. I see junk taking these guys out eventually.

9 Marvel -39 members and falling. 4 in ODA and 3rd in ODD. A tribe that was strong and motivated. However, members have lost confidence in the leadership and their top guys are getting cleared. Only a matter of time before they fall off. I actually enjoyed this tribe for bringing the funny even if it was at their own expense.

10 Sleep - 50 members. Moved up 2 ranks while I typed this by adding 2 members. 7th in ODA 15th in ODD. Lowest village average in the top 10. Survival looks slim.

11 MP* - 46 members all trying to take out Joey. 33 ODA and 132 in ODD. I think the high ODA is from crashing into Joeys wall and troops....They will be all farms before it is over.

12 ~UN~ - 50 members. Their tribe name says it all. United Nations. Family mass recruiting. 84 in ODA 16th in ODD. Mostly farms I would assume.

13NUTS! - Peanuts lackeys.

14LORDS - Mass recruiting nubs.

15~AoH~ - Mass recruiting nubs.

16JUNK - only reason I continue this list. It should have stopped around rank 6. 30 members and 4 best village average. 9th in ODA and really doesn't have an ODD. They have yet to challenge those in their area but I see it coming soon. Look for this tribe to reach the top 5 when nobles come out.

17Dune - not worth looking up.
    18Family - not worth looking up.
    19TBE! - not worth looking up.
    20-WILD- - not worth looking up.

2 Apathy - My tribe but I will try and be non biased as much as possible. Rank 1 in ODA and ODD. They have been challenged and continue to be challenged early on in the world. So far they have met these and came out on top. They have a good leader and lots of experienced players stepping up into roles that need to be filled. As long as they stay on this path I see them in contention for the top spot.
    You also have Grawler, so -respect
    H0lly also did a bad thing today (will not be divulged), so -respect
    Hugz4everyone (or w/e name is) was sadistic with reportings, so -respect

Getting three "-respect" at this stage isn't good :|

Quote Originally Posted by Landorian View Post
    16JUNK - only reason I continue this list. It should have stopped around rank 6. 30 members and 4 best village average. 9th in ODA and really doesn't have an ODD. They have yet to challenge those in their area but I see it coming soon. Look for this tribe to reach the top 5 when nobles come out.

Thank you

blocked

Quote Originally Posted by Landorian View Post
    1 Mafiya - 33 members lead by a proven leader. Second in ODA 13th in ODD. This tells me they have only had to clear their farms and have not really faced any type of real conflict. Will be able to continue to grow in relative peace as there isn't really anyone there to challenge them. If they stick around, I see them being rank 1 or 2 for a good while.

3 SHEEPS - Rank 3 in ODA and 4 in ODD. With their average village level well below the top 2 I am surprised that they are doing as well as they are considering they are doing a lot of fighting in their location. Funk are going to be pushing even harder once nobles come out so will be interesting to see how this part of the world turns out in the end.

4 ~DBD~ - Family tribe ranked 5 in ODA and 26 in ODD. They have 50 members and the only reason they are in this spot is they have not been challenged yet as you can see by their ODD. I give them credit for their ODA but I see them dropping as soon as someone decides to push in their direction.

5 HEAD - 38 members and slightly higher village average than sheep. 30 in ODA and 255 in ODD. They are not really doing much where they are but will be challenged soon enough by Junk so should be interesting to see who comes out on top.

6 Funk! - 24 members and second highest average village. 6th in ODA and 112th in ODD. I see them taking out Sheeps in the near future.

7 PEANUT - 47 members, 19th in ODA and 110 in ODD. I was a bit surprised when I saw their ODD. I thought they were being farmed more than this but even if they are not now, they will be soon enough. They offered their help to Purify and didn't really do much but watch from the outside. I sense cowardice here and it will hurt them in the future.

8 Try iT - 46 members and a very low village average. 29th in ODA and 48 in ODD. I see junk taking these guys out eventually.

9 Marvel -39 members and falling. 4 in ODA and 3rd in ODD. A tribe that was strong and motivated. However, members have lost confidence in the leadership and their top guys are getting cleared. Only a matter of time before they fall off. I actually enjoyed this tribe for bringing the funny even if it was at their own expense.

10 Sleep - 50 members. Moved up 2 ranks while I typed this by adding 2 members. 7th in ODA 15th in ODD. Lowest village average in the top 10. Survival looks slim.

11 MP* - 46 members all trying to take out Joey. 33 ODA and 132 in ODD. I think the high ODA is from crashing into Joeys wall and troops....They will be all farms before it is over.

12 ~UN~ - 50 members. Their tribe name says it all. United Nations. Family mass recruiting. 84 in ODA 16th in ODD. Mostly farms I would assume.

13NUTS! - Peanuts lackeys.

14LORDS - Mass recruiting nubs.

15~AoH~ - Mass recruiting nubs.

17Dune - not worth looking up.
    18Family - not worth looking up.
    19TBE! - not worth looking up.
    20-WILD- - not worth looking up.
    The sad thing is, Maffiya had two "promising premades" start up near us. 1 died, and 1 is dying, neither was attacked by us. Both premades were in planning for longer than us i am sure, and both probably had more hype. That sad state of premades these days....

Yep. I agree completely. It's hard. You promise yourself to a premade 3-6 months out. World starts and there is a lot of hype, which makes you excited. But then things happen. You get cleared, your tribe gets too much attention and people start attacking, real life comes up with a twist you need to focus on, you actually get bored of the game all together, or you bump heads with someone and decide to quit.

Things happen. Premades get more hype than they deserve. It is all about the quality of leadership and the commitment from members. Yea you need to know the basics as well as some more experienced tricks to stay on top but even a noob tribe can read tutorials and learn to be good if they have the leadership and members.

UBM top 10 evaluation

Although Oda and Odd are some good indicators of who's busy I try not to use it in my tribal evaluations this early in the game. Not to get into a debate but a high ranking in ODA and ODD this fresh in the world could show cause for concern with stunted growth.

Mafiya

Sorry about the mispelling on the map

Digging deeper into this tribe it isn't the perfect tribe as no tribe is. A fair amount of departures of players that just keeping up as well as some new additions from the falling Marvel are starting to change the shape of this tribe. Most pre-mades start out as a small base with some room to recruit the talent around them in strategic locations. Marvel wasn't horrible from top to bottom and as invites are sent Mafiya seems to agree. Barney.Stinson looks to take the top player for W51 as if that was some suprise. What took ya so long?

http://www.twstats.com/en51/index.php?page=tribe&id=365

Apathy

Intel says tribe is running smoothly and any hiccups along the way are being adressed and taken care of quickly. Doing a controlled amount of recruiting but as long as Apathy has been announced expected a better retention rate on members. Regardless the tribe has sharpened up a bit on the externals unlike some other tribes in the top 10

http://www.twstats.com/en51/index.php?page=tribe&id=38

Sheeps

A mirror image of Mafyia on the maps as far as the tribal and placement Like I have said before I love the spread of the tribe as long as they aren't picked off one by one. Competitioin early on may include Junk and Try it if either tribe wants to survive their Ks

http://www.twstats.com/en51/index.php?page=tribe&id=210

~DBD~

Typical inexperienced setup. Look for the players that emerge superior to be picked up Mafyia or Apathy in the upcoming weeks. Starting the world as a family tribe is less advantagous with our W51 settings. Who am I tell a tribe how to run things. I don't condone the use of Family tribes but have seen them work well into late game stages. Due to sheer numbers this tribe will stay around the top 20 until nobles get flowing more generously.

http://www.twstats.com/en51/index.php?page=tribe&id=75

HEAD

This tribe has shot up out of nowhere from a 7 day late world inception. Based on their join times and dates looks to be a pre-made tribe. Good average village size - nice outer core spread. If they move torwards the core they will have a tough road through sheep and Junk.

http://www.twstats.com/en51/index.php?page=tribe&id=117

Funk!

I like this tribe alot. Low member count and high activity will allow this group to go far in the early game stages. Eventually they will need to recruit some quality players in their area as tribes with equal or lesser talent will outgrow them and become hard to handle. Most worlds have tribes like this that end up merging or deleting. I already know of some tribes plotting against them but I think they can handle their business for now.

http://www.twstats.com/en51/index.php?page=tribe&id=35

PEANUT

Having this misfortune of being in Apathy headquarters and a somewhat slow growth pattern leads me to believe that this tribe is destined for removal in the coming weeks. Too compact, almost a full roster and low average points per player are their weaknesses. Their only hope would be an early pre noble war to stunt growth. I doubt they posess the cooridnation to do so.

http://www.twstats.com/en51/index.php?page=tribe&id=46

Marvel

Would have done much better to stay off the forums and handled business quietly. The Skittlz led tribe is bleeding badly right now having players quit, leave, and attacked. Hopefully the lessons learned here will help the leadership in future worlds. Expect to see the tribe do one of two things. Try and recruit their way back into upper rankings or disapear.

http://www.twstats.com/en51/index.php?page=tribe&id=750

Try iT

Obvious Mass recruiting tribe all in the top half of 64 minus a few exceptions. Won't get much buzz or hype. Won't last long due to positioning. A sea of blue is better right? Suggestions are to trim the fat now and recruit a little more spread out to at least allow yourself some room to grow.

http://www.twstats.com/en51/index.ph...=tribe&id=1699

Sleep

Although I don't know much about Sleep, Based on the patterned join times and late start my guess is premade. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but this tribe looked to study the world first before joining. With a nice even spread in K56 I imagine they can lock down that K pretty quick. Diplomacy with Apathy will determine where they go from there. They have been busy attacking and clearing their local competiton. To me this is the tribe to watch

http://www.twstats.com/en51/index.ph...=tribe&id=2930
    Last edited by Undead Billy Mays : 2010,August 5th at 04:43

Very Nice UBM.

I was thinking of doing a Top 5, but yours is excellent.

Love the maps too.
    Spoiler:
    i think ur right on the spot whoever your ingame id is ;)

Quote Originally Posted by capacitor View Post
    Very Nice UBM.

I was thinking of doing a Top 5, but yours is excellent.

Love the maps too.
    You can still voice your own opinion lol?

Agreed though, nice maps.

I might do it a bit later Sniggih, I've only just finished gathering and posting inside information on my own K.
    Spoiler:
    i think ur right on the spot whoever your ingame id is ;)

Page 15 of 76 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565 ... LastLast