2010,August 3rd, 17:19
Update to version 6.4
We will be updating all worlds to version 6.4 between 10:00 and 14:00 on Monday the 9th.
The changes include:
- Global Awards.
- Players receive a report when achieving and award (plus option to filter such reports).
- Premium: Players can add Village Notes to each separate village.
- The target of catapults in an attack is now shown on the attack info.
- Players can now receive an email when they receive an in-game mail.
- Noble planner reports can now be filtered.
- The speed round archives now includes opponents defeated rankings.
- Ignored attacks can now be made visible again.
- For premium users, the overview now lets you view 1000 villages per page instead of 200.
- Troops being sent back from supporting a player are now shown to the supporter, not the supported player.
- New settings page for email notifications.
- If the quickbar is disabled a warning message is shown on the Settings->Quickbar page.
- On the attack info screen, unit walking times are ordered correctly.
- On the public reports screen, a message is now shown if no reports have been published yet.
- In the tribe forum, poll answers are shown when editing a poll.
- In the market, only villages that actually sell or buy goods are counted.
- In the tribe forum admin area, there is now a radio button for making forums public (as a way to deselect one of the other options).
- On the buildings screen, the requirements header is no longer shown for buildings that have no requirements.
- In the tribe forum, the last page is shown in the post preview instead of the first.
- On the premium screen, the premium transfer limits section is only shown if there is info to show, and the buy link is now hidden for sitters.
- Paladin relocations are now included on the rally point.
- Many small User Interface optimizations.
- Several Layout bugs related to switch to jQuery.
- Fix for BBCode popup positioning.
- Map colors: fix for Internet Explorer showing color picker labels twice.
- Map colors: Prevent colored squares from disappearing if some group names are too long.
- BBCode: fixed positioning of color picker and size list in non-German locales.
- Mail: show address book link in New Mail screen only for premium players.
- Mail: Fixed mass mail (if one recipient blocks sender, others didn't receive mail too).
- Friend List: Prevent deleted buddies from showing up as blank lines in the friend list.
- Villagelist: Scroll to current village in list.
- Overview: fixed editing groups for IE8.
- Map Popups: Fixed bug with Popup village info on the map (points not shown after hovering army camp).
- Map Popups: Fixed Placement of map popups.
Last edited by Morthy : 2010,August 3rd at 20:14
Reason: removing dupe