Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 25

Default -DBD- "The family experience"

-DBD-
    A big happy family

DBD is now bringing a whole new meaning to the term family tribe! Their big happy family is overwhelming all in site by their points, and have scared out several tribes already! This family is a scary bunch, as everyone can clearly see below.

Spoiler:

They grow every day, consuming more and more resources, and growing their numbers out, larger and larger! Everyone that has stood against this evil has been crushed by their points. In the dead of night, DBD's points sneak into opponents villages and destroy their troops.
    How much longer do the noble citizens of k45 have to endure this?

The answer is... no more!!

Spoiler:

Has come! Guardians of Uranus will rid the world of DBD, and end the threat of their point whoring ways. As every experienced Tribal Wars player knows, grinning always beats points, just as points always beat troops. (duh )

This family's party will be over

Spoiler:

Soon Fatal Nightmare, duke of the family, will be left on the curb, looking for his family.

Spoiler:

GRIN just can't take all this hugging anymore, and as a simple

Spoiler:

just doesnt cut it for us, we have decided to rim them.

So... DBD, read it and weep, you guys can take your happy family to the rim, and point whore out there. We just can't take it anymore.

This is a Guardians of Uranus Production and cannot be reproduced without the express, written consent of ampatriot.
    Last edited by ampatriot : 2010,August 7th at 02:22

Is it that hard to get screenshots from their tribe to actually show you got it covered? =/

not an official declaration? Then youre wasting my time....

Okay than. Well have fun with that, though it was my belief that all family based tribes were useless in this world anyway?
    Spoiler:

family tribes own all don't they? I clearly must be mistaken ^.^

Mediocre PnP. But good luck regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by silverflyingwolf12 View Post
    Okay than. Well have fun with that, though it was my belief that all family based tribes were useless in this world anyway?
    Not useless, but the fact that they cant support each other does hurt them - but if they do a good job keeping members regionalized, they shouldnt have much of a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Admael View Post
    Not useless, but the fact that they cant support each other does hurt them
    See i thought this was one of the better things about them.

Quote Originally Posted by xup str View Post
    See i thought this was one of the better things about them.
    Support is definitely important.

However, even without it, they have all the advantages of any other gangbanging allies. Only they have a shared goal, should have entirely shared forums, etc. So useless? Not really. Weakened? Definitely

3/10 for no actual declaration/ no real info
    Gotta love that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Cox View Post
    3/10 for no actual declaration/ no real info
    Agreed. Wasn't particularly funny either.

Quote Originally Posted by Sword101 View Post
    Agreed. Wasn't particularly funny either.
    Ouch Well.. that was my first attempt...

It will get better, the world is still young

What would be funny is to have your tribe beaten by them.

Quote Originally Posted by ampatriot View Post

DBD is now bringing a whole new meaning to the term family tribe!

no im sorry but the xwolf family from world 48 was by far the worst with a total of 9 family tribes at their height
    but for a family of 7 tribes i think it is on a world with no outside support its pretty darn impressive

and 4/10 for the pnp

blocked

I think we should adress something right here and right now. Troops are only a means of getting points. Points mean everything on this game...
    And no i am not being sarcastic, the top 20 players is not decided on farm levels, but on points, tribes are not ranked on troop count as a whole but on points.

Quote Originally Posted by wardyuc View Post
    I think we should adress something right here and right now. Troops are only a means of getting points. Points mean everything on this game...
    And no i am not being sarcastic, the top 20 players is not decided on farm levels, but on points, tribes are not ranked on troop count as a whole but on points.

There is a definite corelation between troop counts and points though. Its hard to deny that.

Correct. 99% of self-proclaimed troop whores are idiots. That's a proven fact.

no dud pointz meen nothin trupz win warz not pointz . I liek to level only my farm and warehouse and build trups trups trups cuz thats how u win da game.

Quote Originally Posted by ampatriot View Post
    Ouch Well.. that was my first attempt...

It will get better, the world is still young

I didn't think it was THAT bad am.

Wasn't great, but not bad either.

Quote Originally Posted by Admael View Post
    There is a definite corelation between troop counts and points though. Its hard to deny that.
    At this point in the game yes I agree. Later stages, the gap isn't as wide.

577 thats the main thing we shold be looking at then. if i get 577 today im doing the same as him. in points.

troops is a whole different story ofcourse. who knows who has more? im not willing to reveal my troops to find out lol.

regardless i started 2 days after the rank 2,3 in my k. im pulling away pretty fast from them so im happy with how i've done. compared to rank 3 or not lol.
    Last edited by Karmaeffect : 2010,August 7th at 10:34 Reason: Double Post

Even with good amount of points without troups to match said points all you are is a bigger target later down the road unless you are actually good troups by far are rather important at least early on afterwards that is a diffrent story as than points are what matters. Than again I don't actually care either way as it is all about how you play as a person. But that is not the subject of this forum as rather in my opinion family tribes are genrally useless it takes alot of time to make a family tribe that can't support each other work and honestly is it really worth the time? I can think of a million other things to do in life. That is my opinion based on what I've noticed it may not be right or wrong based once more on play style.
    Spoiler:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast