Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 106

Default Got JUNK by the junk, now just gotta sqeeze!

Greetings W51,

We will begin by apologising for the amount of spoilers within this thread, but they are needed to back up our overall point.

Now we have seen some recent speculation surrounding
    HEAD, in the form of curiosity as to who we are and just how good or poor we may be.

However of late
    JUNK have been posting false information on us in a poor attempt to slander us.

At
    HEAD we respect it is a bit to early to start talking smack. Our ability and true substance will be judged on our long term performance.

That said, we won't sit back and allow
    JUNK besmirch our name.

So the sole aim of this post to shed some light on developments with
    JUNK.

I will begin with this painfully constructed comment on
    HEAD:

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer head View Post
    HEAD: My opinoed changed about them. Not so skilled players I thought. They're a bunch of point whores. Cleared one of there players today and another one of my tribemates cleared one and not impressive troop count. We cleared Ernie the Giant Chicken and .Jack.the.Ripper Really just a bunch of point whores.
    Now I won't hide the fact you caught a nice portion of both accounts troops. A real sting in the tail.

However, your failure to follow up attacks has lead you to form opinions based on things without the proper information. Neither were fully cleared. And we certainly are not "pointwhores".

JEPHTAH
    was the JUNK member who cleared some of Jack.The.Rippers offense, which I might add was nicely done. We were caught napping, but that is no excuse. You exploited this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jephtah View Post
    I cleared Jack.the.Ripper not Jekyll and Hyde, soccer. But, Yes; my opinion of them is changing for the worse.
    I beg to differ....

Here is your full offense:

Spoiler:

Here it is dying on
    Jack.The.Rippers walls:
    Spoiler:

Now, obviously the defending troops weren't his own.....But these are his troops catting your village after you "cleared" him but before you lost your offense:

Spoiler:

And just to prove a point, here's some of our other "pointwhores" catting your village:

Spoiler:

Now to you "Soccer Head" (
    Niyarps in game). You did catch some of Ernie the Giant Chickens troops on a backtime.

However, our retaliation has lead to this:

Your full offense:

Spoiler:

Your destruction:

Spoiler:

Your oh so successful attack on us and lead to you being catted to dust, after which you were either kicked from or left
    JUNK.

However, our retaliation did not stop there:

Spoiler:

Both of the above restarted.

Then the big boss,
    Sweeney*, got involved. Just got an academy.....This must have hurt:
    Spoiler:

Now we see
    Sweeney* gone from the from JUNK's profile as a founder instead, a new account Sweeney2kaii8 who just started has replaced him.....The boss has restarted?

Some more attacks to add to our point:

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Soccer head View Post
    HEAD has some good members but I will admit they can coordinate but for the most part they're a pointwhores
    At least you were half right.

You call us "pointwhores". But I put it to you, you have had 2 attacks on us....And we've owned various
    JUNK and you call us the "pointwhores". The following is a JUNK member:
    Spoiler:

We can post more if needed.

Have no doubt, we are not claiming victory in our little skirmish, simply setting the record straight.

Just next time, take a step back and breath before making ill informed posts. If you are going to talk smack about an opponent, back it up where it matters.

We are not interested in a flame war, post any reports you may have to prove any of the above incorrect.

HEAD
    Last edited by Psycho Mantis : 2010,August 10th at 21:07

If you don't want a flame war, this was the wrong place to post. Good luck HEAD.

Also title of the thread made me laugh
    Last edited by Dr. Cox : 2010,August 10th at 20:45
    Gotta love that guy.

I didn't realize until now just how much I enjoy looking at battle reports.

Good job.

I have been awaiting something like this from your tribe, however the style and scale of it is surprising. Well done.

I liked that.... good work

Impressive stuff. Now we need to wait for HEAD's side of the story, and I doubt they'll put up much of a fight when faced with that...

Now, that is some impressive stuff, glad that HEAD could prove that JUNK were wrong and shove the accusations on them right where the sun don't shine for JUNK
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by sockofdeath View Post
    Impressive stuff. Now we need to wait for HEAD's side of the story, and I doubt they'll put up much of a fight when faced with that...
    Unless I'm reading it wrong this is HEAD's side of the story. You want to hear Junks ;)

Good stuff either way, I dislike it when people post misleading/false information in public and expect to get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by sockofdeath View Post
    forgive me if I am wrong but isn't this "HEADS side of the story"?

#10 Today, 20:54 Top
    Quote:Originally Posted by sockofdeath

Unless I'm reading it wrong this is HEAD's side of the story. You want to hear Junks ;)

Good stuff either way, I dislike it when people post misleading/false information in public and expect to get away with it.
    guess we were thinkin the same thing at the same time :P
    Last edited by Kurtis Jackson : 2010,August 10th at 21:00

It seems HEAD like picking on a smaller tribe than themselves a far smaller tribe, go attack someone who is a threat and not a small rim tribe, to be honest I dont see this doing anything for your repuation as its not much of a victory

Yet well done HEAD for beating a tribe with 11 less members than you Congratulations
    TheRiverStyx - W31 - -RIE-

Quote Originally Posted by Jonu36 View Post
    No offense to you Dark, your awesome

Nice thread....Be interesting to see if Junk respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkblade222 View Post
    It seems HEAD like picking on a smaller tribe than themselves a far smaller tribe, go attack someone who is a threat and not a small rim tribe, to be honest I dont see this doing anything for your repuation as its not much of a victory

Yet well done HEAD for beating a tribe with 11 less members than you Congratulations
    From what I have read it sounds as if JUNK wasn't so much smaller before this little war. And Junk started talkin crap about HEAD first. So, to be fair to what has been posted I don't think this is a thread trying to make HEAD look awesome as much as it is a thread to refute Junks claims that HEAD sucks. But I suppose that could be a wrong assessment.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkblade222 View Post

You do realise that 11 members makes no difference? Mafiya have 12 members less than Apathy and are only 1k behind them.

Besides that, you have completely missed the point. JUNK were saying how bad HEAD were, and so HEAD let their catapults do their talking for them.

Finally, you are also wrong about it not enhancing their reputation; it has, I am very impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtis Jackson View Post
    From what I have read it sounds as if JUNK wasn't so much smaller before this little war. And Junk started talkin crap about HEAD first. So, to be fair to what has been posted I don't think this is a thread trying to make HEAD look awesome as much as it is a thread to refute Junks claims that HEAD sucks. But I suppose that could be a wrong assessment.
    You may be right but JUNK was never so big, I believe they were a premade although im not too sure but HEAD have always been bigger, by a good 10 ranks at a time if i remember it correctly, whenever Head were 5th JUNK only ever got to 15th however im not too sure about that.

The one post in the first post is a single insult and not enough to base an entire thread on is a bit pointless and needless especially sure to the size difference between tribes, if it had of been Mafiya, Funk! or even SHEEPS they they would gain some credit but not from a small tribe such as FUNK however I may be over analyzing the situation completely, maybe theres a deeper meaning/

Quote Originally Posted by leeds jack 93 View Post
    You do realise that 11 members makes no difference? Mafiya have 12 members less than Apathy and are only 1k behind them.

Besides that, you have completely missed the point. JUNK were saying how bad HEAD were, and so HEAD let their catapults do their talking for them.

Finally, you are also wrong about it not enhancing their reputation; it has, I am very impressed.
    You are too easily impressed.

Points mean nothing, absolutely nothing, if Mafiya and Apathy were to attack each other I would still think Apathy would win die to them having 12 more members to attack them with.

Im not defending JUNK, im just saying hitting a tribe thats that much smaller than you isn't much of an achievement

To bad, I like Junk

Good work HEAD. Nice to see some quality battle reports.

Nice one HEAD I wish you the best of luck in this world. As for junk well their just... Junk?

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingMonkey View Post
    Nice one HEAD I wish you the best of luck in this world. As for junk well their just... Junk?
    I see what you did there.

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post

Here is your full offense:

Spoiler:

Here it is dying on
    Jack.The.Rippers walls:
    Spoiler:
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Black]
    Not that it matters at all, but I find it slightly interesting that the pally just disappeared. He must have went into hiding. After him!

Thanks for the good read Psycho and good luck!

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast