Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 27

Default w38 highlights...

it might be a pointless thread but im bored. For the people who actually read these froums, I want to know what your highlights of world 38 have been ie favourite wars, favourite tribes etc.

Well i started this world late, in september, and it was my first ever world so i didnt pay attention to wars etc so i don't really know any ofthe early wars, but for my favourite war, i must say that the ??E?? vs Domino war was my favourite.

This is because, if memory serves right, ??E?? had a NAP with Domino, but for several weeks Matt- (??E??) had enigma pick off domino inactives. Out of nowhere, Enigma then cancelled the nap with domino and soon publicly declared a full blown war. With domino not expecting a war, and Enigma preparing for a war, the stats soon started to show ??E?? as a strong tribe that were picking domino off easy. ??E?? kept the stats going there way for a few days, but domino were quick to stack their frontlines and start to take villages back. Slowly, stats started to change and domino starte dto come out on top. Again, if memory serves right, Banned decided to join in and make it a gangbang against domino. Even with two of the top 5 tribes at the time attacking domino, domino still came out on top is still the only tribe standing firmly (with banned and ??E?? disbanding). So, even though it is a bit late, i would like to take this time to congratulate domino on a great performance.

*Another reason i liked this war, is that the forums were always alie as the ??E?? people were constantly at domino's throats, constantly slandering thm etc, and as soon as stats started canging they all shut up and many deleted oer night

as for my favourite tribe, even though they rimmed me twice and destroyed 2 tribes i was in, my favourite tribe must be ART, this is because i was based in the northwest (K22 - K13) and they were the superpower in that area. I also know that art had many great payers who, from over the forums, have earnt my respect.

My favourite player from world 38, has to be Auskilla (world 38 n00b), this is only because i know he is skilled, and i love his sarcastic nature

so, what have been your highligts of w38?

Quitting. Best bit ever.
    Milad | iTeam: can someone dodge for me?
    Milad | iTeam: its 6 seconds
    Milad | iTeam: but i cant dodge that

Being in Bone][ under the leadership of IROCKTHISWORLD was probably the highlight of my experience. We were an awesome tribe, small, and on the rim. But we still managed to hand Enigma its arse during our war

Sadly the egomaniac sesom resurrected Bone][ and ran it into the ground

i must agree, the bone][ i remember was a great military. They handled enigma when they were nearly 20-30 mil points less if i am right. But i must say, i disliked bone][ just before irockthisworld left, when ART were raping R2-HEL and bone jumped in to make it a gangbang

Quote Originally Posted by xXkingsamXx View Post
    Quitting. Best bit ever.
    Which time?

...my best thoughts of W38 go way back... even though it was lame, the merger between the 2 premades Smurf and inFamous was epic....FAIL :D within a week they were split and back at each other's throats. But the laughs didn't stop there, the fight for the core was still very active... NUBS to the west was gobbling up K44 and would have a clear hold on it until their war with [O] and High to the north was at war with SPQR (I think) and File not Found was actually running that show, pitting one against the other... until they finally both wind up joining the tribe WTF? (but that's skipping ahead) because their was this tribe: HA (idk it had some symbol or something but can't remember now, stood for Hells Angels) anyways, made some great friends there till it was wiped by the expansion of both NUBS, [O] and WTF?

Out of that chaos, 4 leaders and like 4-5 players rose to create BlkM$$, with zontics fighting for rank1 with some tough competition, we were feared and hated (but in the end recruited) by WTF?. I can remember after getting in and going to their forum, reading the comments, those on our front were all scared, and the n00bs hiding safe behind WTF? lines were all "yeah, we can just take them out" It was hysterical.

That reminds me of the next great highlight for me....

After the fall of BANNED, i wondered around for a bit, finally making my way to ART. Since I was on their K44/45 border they of course had an OP preparing in their forum, on me for at least a month, if not longer. I found it funny when i finally got my invite and then read on it that no one else had posted to it, just Van Hollander and Reltimed... But JB4 kept kicking me cause i was a target, and W38n00b kept inviting me back. (rofl)

But still I love the first few month....Nobling my own Duke (karmalot)....telling My next Duke (the brain) to shove it, over mandatory sittings; only to watch his tribe dissolve a few months later. Nothing beats that kind of rush where the chance of you surviving the first wave of a tribal assault was only if you were able to depend on your tribemates, and you could pick off any member of AOD or one of the USSR families rather than being able to find a 10k Barb fest.
    Quote Originally Posted by enark View Post

Ps: this thread is a jumbled spelling error infested piece of crap ill fix it when Im not so tired.

Quote Originally Posted by nmason930 View Post
    Which time?
    The last time, since its the only one thats worked so far ;)
    Milad | iTeam: can someone dodge for me?
    Milad | iTeam: its 6 seconds
    Milad | iTeam: but i cant dodge that

Quote Originally Posted by dark necromancer 94 View Post
    i must agree, the bone][ i remember was a great military. They handled enigma when they were nearly 20-30 mil points less if i am right. But i must say, i disliked bone][ just before irockthisworld left, when ART were raping R2-HEL and bone jumped in to make it a gangbang
    haha thanks man. About R2, they were already getting crushed by the time we jumped in. To me it wasnt really like stabbing R2 in the back or needing to 'gang bang" them in order to defeat them, its just that they were being massacred by ART so we decided to clean up a little too.

And R2 were mainly the players that we were warring who were in Enigma that Matt- booted. So it was basically just a continuation of the Enigma war.

indeed, i must agree with most R2 being the booted enigma.... but back then during the R2 v ART war, i was then duke of a small tribe called ARCH, and when ART declared on R2, the duke invited all members of my tribe, and sadly they all jumped ship, then we all got massacred by ART and bone][

still was quite fun, cept me gettin rimmed by aarondenyer

btw aaron, if you read this, what happeed to all your villages??

I quit the Aarondenyer account to play a frontline account. So Aarondenyer got internalled. But then that account ran out of prem so I just sort of gave up on it. Then I took over playing Hydandseek which was my friends account and still playing that one atm.

And I think I just found myself a nice siggy

nice siggy

and i remember him (hydandseek) h was in my tribe and eft at the end, then turned on me and atacked with you :P

ahh the good times.. still in the art vs R2 war, for like a week, the only vlla's R2 were taking were me taking your few :P

The original owner lives accross the road from me... I got him protection from ART for spying :P... he only spied on R2-hel though, which we didnt even need... I literally found nothing on those forums that would have helped us :P.

Haha yup you took a village off me while I was sleeping... That made me angry.
    Last edited by aarondenyer : 2010,August 20th at 09:29

i tooka few if i remember correctly, but ill just check now

edit- statssay it was a whole 2 vills
    Last edited by dark necromancer 94 : 2010,August 20th at 09:38

Does anyone remember Chess?

yep, i was made baron of the family tribe checkers, and then when the merge happened into chess, i was on the council...

If i remember correctly, the council consisted of psychohz, baldi, quunt crossaint etc ;)

werent you in that tribe?

i know your former co (maybe still co) chuck malone was
    Last edited by dark necromancer 94 : 2010,August 20th at 23:51

My highlight of w38 was near the beginning, whilst I was just a lowly n00b xD

I was a member of the tribe DAWN. Based in the North East, all I could do was read the forums and watch stats of the wars we were in.

We declared on G.U.D (Now disbanded) and started to attack. Turns out one of their members had a friend caled Tannu :P He was constantly throwing attacks all over the place. I remember drgaonh3rt defending a large proportion of them successfully!

So, Tannu got involved. And somehow (It escapes me how) ??E?? got invovled aswell. We were taking attacks from ??E??, Tannu, and G.U.D.

G.U.D were our main targets although we were taking attacks from Tannu and ??E??

Soon, DAWN was riddled with 2 spies. Suprisingly, these spies were players that had joined near te bery beginning. So, we had itnernal problems. Jack was kinda annoying with not trusting anybody for a period of time. Even when he found the spies, I felt he didn't trust us!

??E?? soon disbanded, so we weren't suffering attacks from there anymore. Tannu from memmory randomly stopped attacking. Then G.U.D dissapeared!

DAWN have now chosen to merge into several tribes. Some of the originals remain in the tribe still. We hope that the tribe can be rebuilt soon enough!

yep, i was made baron of the family tribe checkers, and then when the merge happened into chess, i was on the council...

If i remember correctly, the council consisted of psychohz, baldi, quunt crossaint etc ;)

werent you in that tribe?

i know your former co (maybe still co) chuck malone was
    Yeah mate i was one of the first players to join chess - yeah chuck still pops on w38 to check on things but he mainly plays the w50 account we set up now

The period before the final swathe of the original Loki members joined Domino, followed swiftly after by war with Asylum.

At this time Loki's leadership changed, as the previous bunch had gone to domino. Someone was appointed duke of loki who was new to the tribe, had come from another world, and didn't know the loki philosophy - act hard and piss off your enemies as much as possible, no diplomacy etc etc etc, so within a few days we were engaging lotsa tribes in diplomacy, when prior to that we hadn't had a diplomat. This caused lots of unrest and Ash Khan left to set up his own tribe, with many of us "genuine" loki players leaving to go with him (who knew this would set a pattern for Ash

Asylum then began to cause problems, they were well into their mass recruit stage and had gobbled up so many tribes that from their humble beginnings they dwarfed Loki and things looked bleak. Eventually, however, the new duke of loki realised he wasnt the guy to run things there and stepped down. All those that had left with Ash returned and we formed the leadership under rocketrider's guidance. We held off asylum as long as we could and then went to domino.

And then commenced the Domino/Asylum war. For those of us from Loki it was basically 5 players in our area vs masses of Asylum members. We held the line and grew against them until Domino's leaders decided enough was enough, send in the invasion force and then we just steam rollered them. Good times!!

All the above might suggest I think Asylum are rubbish/easy prey. I used to. I give them credit that they have turned things around since we agreed diplomacy with them. I am impressed with what I see, including their nobling strategy and various efforts to relocate more players to certain areas. It all speaks of an orchestrated plan going on in the background. Quietly, which makes it all the more effective. Kudos.

it might be a pointless thread but im bored. For the people who actually read these froums, I want to know what your highlights of world 38 have been ie favourite wars, favourite tribes etc.

For me, it was when we were called WTF?, and one of the Senior Moderators posted a message about what we could, and couldn't do on the public forums in respect to that name.

We boycotted the forum for a week (and actually set up an external forum for the top 5 tribes to use instead of these ones, though not all did in the end.)

The funniest bit was when several of the other top 5 tribes changed their tags to WTF! and WTF in sympathy...

... and we changed our name to BANNED.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morthy View Post
    Unwritten rules can conveniently be forgotten at times, given that they're unwritten and all that.

From me, seeing unite die

Quote Originally Posted by hero of light View Post
    From me, seeing unite die
    nice one ;D

we may be losing the war, but we aint dead yet, and are far from it ;D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast