Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 196

Default SeVen v. School (Official Declaration of War)

Dear World 50 External Listeners,

Today, August 19, 2010 - a date which will live in infamy - the [tribe SeVen] was suddenly and deliberately attacked by [Infantry and Calvary] of [School].

[Seven] was at peace with that nation and, at the solicitation of [School] , was still in conversation with the government and its [duke] looking toward the maintenance of peace in [K42].

It will be recorded that the distance of [SeVen] from [School] makes it obvious that the attack was deliberately planned many days or even weeks ago. During the intervening time, the [School] government has deliberately sought to deceive [SeVen] by false statements and expressions of hope for continued peace.

The attack today on [SeVen] has caused [no] severe damage to [SeVen's] military forces. [Some SeVen villages] have been lost.

Today, the [School] government also launched [fake] attacks against [other SeVen players].

[School] has, therefore, undertaken a surprise offensive extending throughout the [K42] area. The facts of today speak for themselves. The people of [SeVen] have already formed their opinions and well understand the implications to the very life and safety of our nation.

As commander in chief of [SeVen], I have directed that all measures be taken for our defense.

Always will we remember the character of the onslaught against us.
    No matter how long it may take us to overcome this premeditated invasion, the [tribe SeVen] in their righteous might will win through to absolute victory.
    I believe I interpret the will of the [Council] and of the [members of SeVen] when I assert that we will not only defend ourselves to the uttermost, but will make very certain that this form of treachery shall never endanger us again.
    Hostilities exist. There is no blinking at the fact that our people, our territory and our interests are in grave danger.
    With confidence in our armed forces - with the unbounding determination of our people - we will gain the inevitable triumph - so help us God.

[It is so declared], that since the unprovoked and dastardly attack by [School] on Thursday, August 19th, a state of war has existed between [SeVen] and [School].

(Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Pearl Harbor Speech, December 8, 1941, arranged and edited by IceTemplar to fit the bounds and terms associated with tribalwars and to fit the specific war at hand)

It was once said:
    "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive!"
    (The movie Independence Day)

Here the statements above are true. I do not use flashy pictures to paint the scene of what will happen between SeVen and School, but instead you all shall see that though School is much larger than SeVen, we will be triumphant through our perseverance, tenacity, and through our dedication to each other.

Sit back and enjoy the fight.
    Good night, and Good luck.
    -IceTemplar
    Co-Duke of SeVen
    Last edited by IceTemplar : 2010,August 19th at 17:44

The decleration was terrible

But anyway game on
    W50 - Hahah123 - ODA
    W65 - Illuminati Puppet. - Wobble
    W69 - wetToiletseat - Party

This will be interesting.
    Maybe i`m back, maybe not. Rim at w71

Quote Originally Posted by IceTemplar View Post
    Dear World 15 External Listeners,

Goodluck School.

Quote Originally Posted by rizzla09 View Post
    The decleration was terrible

But anyway game on
    +1

Game on boys.

Declaration for World 15? Wrong place then.

Horrible declaration, we had a nice one written out

Typo ;)

psh. mindless pictures are for entertaining noobs and little kiddies. Real history (distorted for tribalwars) is for true tw players.

Quote Originally Posted by mnutd77 View Post
    Glad I spoiled yours

Quote Originally Posted by mnutd77 View Post
    Yeah, I have lost a lot of respect for Seven today. School struck first and was going to declare, Ice just wanted a pat on the back

Quote Originally Posted by IceTemplar View Post
    Glad I spoiled yours
    Did you write the decleration your self or did a young kid write it?
    W50 - Hahah123 - ODA
    W65 - Illuminati Puppet. - Wobble
    W69 - wetToiletseat - Party

Quote Originally Posted by Social Suicide View Post
    Yeah, I have lost a lot of respect for Seven today. School struck first and was going to declare, Ice just wanted a pat on the back
    Not quite.
    Mainly I did want to spoil School's thunder here in the externals, and to atleast establish the declaration.

Can we get an accurate time of when School first launched so we can get accurate stats?

Instead of starting from Sevens retaliation period.

I personally have to shake my head at his attempt to state that diplomacy existed and/or that talks of diplomacy were occurring. I think edit* we they approached once with a friendly gesture. (A get to know you chat)

Ice, next time paint your lies on a different canvas.

Game On! Finally

Edit*
    This exists on the other thread so I thought I'd share it here as well:

Last edited by UNFORGIV3N : 2010,August 21st at 16:58

Game on :D . May the best tribe win and plzzzzzzz . Don't recruit any of each others players make the war interesting unlike Banned and Orphans war :D

Quote Originally Posted by Social Suicide View Post
    Can we get an accurate time of when School first launched so we can get accurate stats?

Instead of starting from Sevens retaliation period.
    The first nobling of School started earlier today. So from 8/19/10 on should suffice as a date for stats.

blocked

You have DIY as allies, yet you don't use Jonathan1979's superior PnP skills to make you an animated declaration. What has the world come to when people put [words in brackets] in lame declaration.

*Grabs the popcorn*

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Offensive View Post
    You have DIY as allies, yet you don't use Jonathan1979's superior PnP skills to make you an animated declaration. What has the world come to when people put [words in brackets] in lame declaration.

*Grabs the popcorn*
    lulz, would be funny if a tribe declared on DIY, and asked Jonathan to make them a declaration :P

This will be a good one :D

Go! School!

I'm not going to lie i kinda like it. Sure it has its inaccuracy but i liked Roosevelt original declaration against japan. so thats fine. ill give you a point for historical reference

Anyways seven i wish you the best of luck and lets have a nice war

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast