Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 428

Default How it should be done. ;)

Hey hey, world 50 forum goers. Today I think that it would be time to make a super special announcement for you all.

There are a few tribes on w50 with a very high level of skill. We are getting to the point where more and more larger scale wars are going to break out. We here at SchOoL think that now is about the right time to begin our crusades across the face of w50.

There is a tribe in the top 5 that needs to be taught a lesson.
    Regular school won't help them, they need to be Old SchOoL'd.

Today we wish to advise that we will be taking SeVeN to SchOoL.
    The first lesson is pain and punishment.

Are you wondering why we choose to war SeVeN? Because we can. This is a war game, and we don't need to justify who we attack. We fight because when TW was made, they included a shiny 'attack' button that we just can't keep our cursors away from. We are also wanting them out of K42 where they have been mass recruiting since they got their little shoes wet in K42 ground. We don't much care for this and like our K42 home. So, please be gone!

Where would we be posting a declaration without a few pictures with a humorous context applied? So...

Here is an artists interpretation of the leader of SeVeN reading this declaration:

Here is a frightened looking sandwich. Bit of a double application here. For those of you living on the literal level, SeVeN are food, and they are scared:

Here is a SeVeN member who doesn't want to be taken to SchOoL.

And last of all, here is a picture of a fluffy duck. No real context here, it is just cute as hell.

As per their earlier declaration, many see it as a fail. I personally think it was done just to stop me from posting ours. They sure are lucky I slept in. But meh, I'll still post ours.

Quote Originally Posted by IceTemplar View Post
    My declaration did it's purpose in bringing this to the externals and it cut off Schools opportunity to start it off with a good flame. So though I would rate the declaration a 5/10 imo, I still get bonus points for batching their plans here.

Unfortunately not,
    SeVeN your declaration has just been SchOoLeD. See you on the war front for your lessons. ;)

Declaration written by: Hazad(mainly) and IdlingIdiot/Rankeed

A better declaration that Icetemplars anyway
    W50 - Hahah123 - ODA
    W65 - Illuminati Puppet. - Wobble
    W69 - wetToiletseat - Party

I new war declaration? everyone's a critic I agreed with the guy in the other thread who said the declaration doesn't matter since we still have "bad" stats for the first few hours (obviously, they started attacking first, they BETTER be winning at first lol), but guess School just had to make their own thread to feel special. If you wanted to declare war first, should have just done it as you were beginning your attacks

And I wouldn't cry in agony unless I was being skinned alive O_O
    Proud ex-leader of ~G~ on W15 Ex-leader of SeVeN on W50

Quote Originally Posted by strife97 View Post
    I new war declaration? everyone's a critic I agreed with the guy in the other thread who said the declaration doesn't matter since we still have "bad" stats for the first few hours (obviously, they started attacking first, they BETTER be winning at first lol), but guess School just had to make their own thread to feel special. If you wanted to declare war first, should have just done it as you were beginning your attacks
    Do you not read? we have a leader who sleeps, like seriously whats sleep
    W50 - Hahah123 - ODA

Read the quote I posted.
    Face it, your declaration was far from proper. It was just to spoil our fun as we declare on you.
    Your declaration was more of a heads up then anything. One who posts a declaration to beat another tribe (and does that poorly) needs to open their eyes.

Lets get rollin' fellers. ;)

I came.

Anyway, Good luck to both, its gonna get good, eventually.

Fail again lets declare on the world forum with also a crap PnP because they beat us to it

Lame
    http://forum.tribalwars.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90746&dateline=130149  5879

Great declaration !! (me Bias ? - never !!)

Well done Hazard and Behn (and of course to our guys out on our front line for a superb start)

Good luck again to both sides

and may the best tribe win

Go School !!!
    Tracey x
    aka Schoolofishes
    Duke of School

Quote Originally Posted by Rankeed View Post
    Read the quote I posted.
    Face it, your declaration was far from proper. It was just to spoil our fun as we declare on you.
    Your declaration was more of a heads up then anything. One who posts a declaration to beat another tribe (and does that poorly) needs to open their eyes.

Lets get rollin' fellers. ;)
    SeVen v. School (Official Declaration of War)

yeah a real heads up Thread
    http://forum.tribalwars.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90746&dateline=130149  5879

Quote Originally Posted by Nutter01 View Post
    Stop bickering because our declaration was better, Now go and try do something to stop us from winning
    W50 - Hahah123 - ODA

And I wouldn't cry in agony unless I was being skinned alive O_O
    Thankfully this, being a game, won't happen here. Well, unless you happen to be the lucky one that is chosen by frailbeauty's siggy model. Those scissors could be lethal.

Good Luck Strife, Old Gamer with Old Game Class

As the one who posted that said,

Originally Posted by IceTemplar
    My declaration did it's purpose in bringing this to the externals and it cut off Schools opportunity to start it off with a good flame. So though I would rate the declaration a 5/10 imo, I still get bonus points for batching their plans here.
    It was done just to 'batch our plans'.

Whatever though, the stats will show all.

Quote Originally Posted by rizzla09 View Post
    Stop bickering because our declaration was better, Now go and try do something to stop us from winning

Wow even more of a fail from your members i am not in that tribe just think you we have to declare because they beat us to it a bit childish and stupid tbh but meh hope the mod will close one of them

Wow even more of a fail from your members i am not in that tribe just think you we have to declare because they beat us to it a bit childish and stupid tbh but meh hope the mod will close one of them
    /facepalm on me well whatever.

Since your not in any of the tribes best keep it quiet then, Theres no need for your comments
    W50 - Hahah123 - ODA

Since your not in any of the tribes best keep it quiet then, Theres no need for your comments
    Public forum not a have to be in seven or school to comment on this so i will say what i want when i want to thank you very much

Public forum not a have to be in seven or school to comment on this so i will say what i want when i want to thank you very much

Easy there, like I said its a simple/common mistake made.
    Anyone who talks like you is bound to be (or one would think) on the other side of the war.

LOL, yes there is... Nutter's good at stirring up trouble and keeping the thread fun.

Stay Nutter

Quote Originally Posted by UNFORGIV3N View Post
    LOL, yes there is... Nutter's good at stirring up trouble and keeping the thread fun.

Stay Nutter
    Someone who gets me

Good luck SchOol <3

Edit: Not that you'll need it
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable
    that we have to alter it every six months.

- Oscar Wilde

Fail again lets declare on the world forum with also a crap PnP because they beat us to it

Lame
    Shut up fool.

Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast