2010,September 9th, 23:12
Update to version 6.5
We're happy to be able to announce our worlds will be updated to the latest game version (6.5) on Monday the 13th between 10:00 and 14:00. There may be a few minutes of downtime for each world.
The changes include:
New features, changes and improvements for all players:
- Added a new settings page for Awards where you can choose which awards should be shown or hidden.
- Added the ability to search for players in the Awards rankings.
- Added a new award for fulfilling noble planner reservations.
- Removed the 'Great power of the day' award. Players that had achieved this award will lose it.
- Added a new award for conquering the most villages in a day.
- Replaced the tutorial for new players with a new and improved version.
- Added a player's tribe tag in front of player names in the OD rankings.
- Added the ability to press enter on the login screen if you only play one world to quickly log in.
- On the map icons for incoming attacks will no longer be shown if those attacks were ignored.
- Added more settings on the settings page for users of the mobile version.
- Added a new report filter for buddy requests.
- Added more understandable error messages when renaming and adding report folders.
- Removed the links to attack, support and send resources when viewing the currently selected village.
- Added the ability to reset the 'external player/tribe file' links on the settings page to the default.
- Added information on how to send mails to multiple recipients at the same time when hovering your mouse over the 'To:' text.
- Added the ability to unreserve villages directly from the village info screen.
- Improved usability for blind players.
- The market now only allows numbers to be entered when searching for offers.
- When clicking on BBCode links in the tribe forum they are now opened in a new window.
- Added a report when the free premium account is activated.
- Pressing enter now submits input fields when editing village names.
- Removed the 'add to address book' link for players that are already present in the address book.
- Removed the 'request support' block from the village overview if all present attacks have been set to ignore.
- Removed a confirmation dialog when leaving the tribe as a duke.
New features, changes and improvements for premium players:
- Added the ability to directly upgrade buildings from both the graphical overview and the buildings overview.
- Added the ability to reorder the building queue in the village headquarters.
- Added the possibility to delete attack reports directly from the village information screen.
- Added the ability to add/remove groups to multiple villages at the same time.
- Added the ability to set a default catapult target.
- Moved the village notes to above the Attacks/Supports listing, and also added to the map popup.
- Reverted a change in the last version that made it impossible to add a quickbar entry with a blank name.
- Added the ability to organize mail groups.
- Added an 'Attack with these troops' link to the simulator.
- Improved the group management layout and added a confirmation when deleting a group.
- Added next/previous arrows to mails.
- Fixed various bugs with the mobile version.
- Fixed a bug where entering special characters into a village name would cause problems.
- Fixed a bug where troops in an army camp would be lost when it expired.
- Fixed a bug that could occur when a tribe still had shared forums with a deleted tribe.
- Fixed a bug where noble planner reservations didn't correctly expire.
- Fixed a bug where production of gold and noblemen was possible in villages that didn't meet the academy's building requirements (Fix already applied to all worlds).
- Numerous other small fixes, layout tweaks and language corrections.
2010,September 13th, 05:23
Please be aware that the master server (tribalwars.net homepage) is scheduled to be updated first at 10:00 server time. There may be 5-15 minutes of downtime due to a change in the way passwords are stored. This should not affect those who are already logged in.