Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 60

Default WEBASH declares on...

THE WORLD!

Yes as WEBASHers we feel we arent involved in enough wars. There's not enough tribes we're waring against, so we decided to hell with it, we'll fight you all.
    We're extremely bored with fighting domino knight and nato, then other tribes coming in and munching off a few vills while our backs are turned. Then creating some useless excuse, to hide away while our attention is turned back to our wars.
    But mainly this is being declared because we're bored, perhaps since domino won't declare on war on the world and with every other tribe hugging each other in quiet. It's time for action!

Webash as you may know was BANNEDs basher tribe, we fought hard and think we did a good job by them and it's definately evolved a bit since then, with members coming and going, ex webash going on to play ex banned accounts and whatnot. We feel it's time to step things up a gear.

We have a few rules we'd like to observe, we're an honourable tribe so we feel this should be listed.

First off and most importantly, we respectfully ask all those attacking us for a ceasefire of two weeks, no longer. If you are confident enough about your tribes ability you'll agree to this and proceed to what you may think of tearing us apart. You will all be mailed by our duke proposing this offer in case you do not read this forum post. We ask the cease fire to be 13th of September 2010 - 27th of September

To our allies:

To those who are marked as our allies now and who are looking and considering placing themselves with us, you WILL be expected to fight alongside us, if you don't, you will be removed and treated like everyone else. If you mail Wroc Teh agreeing to this, you will be treated as allies we shall defend you with our last village and attack those attacking you with our last Axe man! Make your choice.

To our friends:

You will always be our friends, we will honour our agreements we made pre and post domino war. No agressive actions will be taken against you. We can only thank you for helping us when you have. You've all either been a part of webash or banned or have some connection to us, therefore you will always be our friends.

To those reading this and perhaps thinking this is what the world needs, even perhaps wanting to join and fight the world, we extend our hand and a place could be made you. That offer extends to our friends. We offer no protection in our tribe to those who may join, you will be expected to fight just as the rest of us. It also goes the other way, friends who want to fight us, we will accept your offer and fight you as best as possible.

This could perhaps be our undoing, but I'm not concerned, I will fight along side the leadership as I always have done and deal with you one by one, whether it takes a week or year. We won't take size into account whether you are 10 million points or 10 thousand, you can expect incoming and our cats to shattered your farms. We may not noble your villages but after we're finish you will hope we did .

We can promise there will be no mockery or insult involved whether on the externals or in mails. If you proceed in insulting, we will cat you even more.

Even if there's a handful of webashers left getting attacked by every top ten tribe, we will continue to fight to the end. All those who have recieved incoming or been nobled by us ends up respecting us, they may not even openly admit it. We are a fighting tribe small it may be, but I'd prefer 10 small active battle tested players then 20 10 mill useless gits. So let's not start flaming please.

The offer is has been proposed, we will act upon it, will you?

Baron of WEBASH
    Quote Originally Posted by aarondenyer
    It's mighty annoying going through my villages rebuilding all my farms

Well I had plans to attack a WEBASH member, but I will hold out on that for the 2 week period. The fact of the matter is WEBASH shouldn't be the tribe doing this, but smeh on well, good on them none the less.

Btw wheres the pictures? At least chuck in a picture of the world .

i didn't want it to be all about pictures and to make it out like we was gonna destroy the war... that's unlikely.. we have our own reasons for doing it. Some are listed. And aaron, when the time period is up, I can't wait to see incoming from you It'll be good fun to do some defending from you, instead of catting your vills :P

Would NUTS fit under your category of "friends"?

Over the next two weeks we will display our diplomacy on our tribal profile in full. Everyone will know exactly where we and they stand.

It seems interesting that you are looking for a 2 week ceasfire with everyone so soon after throwing so many cat nukes at some players. Good strategy though. Do 3-4 weeks worth of rebuild damage to several villages. and get the time to rebuild the nukes in peace.

The ceasefire is more to help deal with sorting out the diplomatic issues associated with this undertaking. We do need to know who is friend or foe. Anyway it is merely a request and is easy to decline and then war goes on as usual.

We have never asked for quarter from any of our opponents before now and if it wasn't for this declaration and trying to inject a little more interest in this world we wouldn't have done now.

I'd suggest that if you're declaring on the world, as this declaration does suggest....everyone would be foe?

The declaration post does open it up for tribes/people to stand by our side. Of course we will be happy to consider alliances that make the conflict more balanced. Should no-one want to be aligned with us then we will stand alone. We will try and make things more interesting for you.

WEBASH members are all very prepared to fight to the last village.

Quote Originally Posted by Internal Server Error View Post
    Would NUTS fit under your category of "friends"?
    NUTS has one ally and one NAP, both which have been successful and we have no intentions of changing our diplomacy.
    Riot W61

just what this world may need to spice up the world... dont know about my co but i am up for helping ;D

anways, good luck webash ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Renegadefox View Post
    And aaron, when the time period is up, I can't wait to see incoming from you It'll be good fun to do some defending from you, instead of catting your vills :P
    Hehe to be fair you weren't the player I intend to attack, but at worst I'll make sure I at least include you in one of my fake scripts .

aww c'mon throw in some nukes :D you know you wanna.

Lol I'll send you 5k fakes lots of fake trains. 2k fake support and I'll send 5 nukes one train and 5 Defense landing right after the train. See if you can pick the train :P

Quote Originally Posted by froshan View Post
    It seems interesting that you are looking for a 2 week ceasfire with everyone so soon after throwing so many cat nukes at some players. Good strategy though. Do 3-4 weeks worth of rebuild damage to several villages. and get the time to rebuild the nukes in peace.

We haven't thrown that many...what are you talking about

anyways, most of them are coming back anyways, you all are not helping my OD at all,.
    Quote Originally Posted by enark View Post

Ps: this thread is a jumbled spelling error infested piece of crap ill fix it when Im not so tired.

well mason you did throw a lot of nukes at my friend . well relatively a lot i think losing 5o nukes on catting one village right before yhe proprosed truce is a lot. for one village.

Anyways i just recieved this and was asked to put in my next post. So I decided to make it its own post.

[030] System Failed :O tomorrow at 00:36:446:17:06 [027] System Failed :P tomorrow at 01:32:057:12:27 [011] System Failed :P tomorrow at 02:46:578:27:19 [011] System Failed :P tomorrow at 02:47:098:27:31 [011] System Failed :P tomorrow at 02:47:228:27:44
    generated in 43ms Server time: 18:19:38 13/09/

I think we need to clarify with regards to the ceasefire. Prior to the declaration we were at war with Domino, NATO and KNIGHT. A message has been sent to all three tribes requesting the ceasefire. Responses, but no decision has been received from two of the three. WEBASH members have been instructed not to launch any attacks on these tribes during the ceasefire period unless it becomes apparent that the ceasefire is not agreed.

Should any other tribe confirm to me during the 2 week period that they will be joining the fight against WEBASH then we can either agree a ceasefire until the 27th Sept or commence conflict immediately.

I am currently devoting all my energy trying to sort out who we will be fighting and who we will not. By all means mail me and help by declaring where your tribe stands.

I do look forward to when all is sorted and we can get down to the nitty gritty of battle.

oh, lol, i thought you were talking about the hundreds sent to mnov, I see now you're referring to playtime with spartan?

I wouldn't have sent all those if he hadn't of stacked it. And I'd really like to not stop, considering i just busted through the wall, but I think you'll notice that i haven't launched anything new at him in the last day or so...(the timelimit that i've known about the ceasefire...) As much as i've catted in the last week or so, this cease fire is better for all the whole world more than it is for WEBASH. (unless the whole world just goes inactive). Think about it this way, if the world outnumbers webash by 5 to 1 (i'm sure its more like 20-1 at least) but simplistically then the world can rebuild 5 villages for each of our 1 right now... I'd rather just keep up what i've catted.

Oh, and on the other note, is Knight one of those that have responded... I'd really like to send them some gift packages for their welcome wagons in K38, though they're a bit late as i've been their for months. :D
    Quote Originally Posted by enark View Post

Ps: this thread is a jumbled spelling error infested piece of crap ill fix it when Im not so tired.

KNIGHT and NATO will respond shortly. Unfortunately the original message to Domino has not been opened so I have forwarded it to another.

I will be happy to post here and update everyone if there is the interest in the ensuing diplomacy.

I've posted your mail in our leaders forum, Wroc, but so far, no one has even commented on it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast