Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 160

Default Social Suicide's Departure

It is, afterall, my job to bring the community the news. Here is the lastest from inside the CBears tribe.

jenderal candanga today at 16:13
    This mail is written off the top of my head, but I feel I should address some rumours. I won't be quitting, I will however no longer be leading.

We have accomplished to reach over 50 million as a tribe, an outstanding OD lead, and finally putting our marker on this world.

Recently I started training for the Army, I've known this time would come for a few years now and was hoping there would be more leadership style players within the tribe when this time came; Electronics and Avionics Technician will be my speciality if anyone's interested ;p

My time is limited due to this, thus my merge/coplay with Devil. I don't feel there is anyone in this tribe that is capable to keeping up with the requirements it takes to lead this time, it's very time consuming and not many wanted any responsibilities when asked about council positions previously.

I'll be leaving the tribe, as I've recently started losing the enjoyment of my game and if any one wants to join other tribes, I won't hold it against you, unless it's [End] :P

Good luck guys, this is officially the end of CBears; I won't be disbanding though, I'd like to keep our OD rank as an accomplishment.

Regards,
    Nathan.

CBears council statement: We have not yet decided what we shall do. If people choose to leave us, then that's their right and their choice. Myself and Zalem will stay for a while and see how things go. As of now, I will be assuming the position of main leader, and if there are those that wish to stay - CBears might survive.

We will see what happens. But.. FYI to the community.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable
    that we have to alter it every six months.

- Oscar Wilde

I should offer some of END's leadership to the CBears cause... perhaps myself. We have plenty of leadership to spare to a tribe in need.

This post smells of...

Last edited by kettco : 2010,September 14th at 16:05

Funny how SS feels he should drag his tribe mates down with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrailBeauty View Post
    [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"][COLOR="DarkGreen"]It is, afterall, my job to bring the community the news. Here is the lastest from inside the CBears tribe.
    Not sure if putting your internal issues out in the open is the best thing to do.
    Or if it is up to you to do so? Either way, a shame things go like this.

So SS, when are you joining the military exactly?
    Last edited by Jonathan1979 : 2010,September 14th at 16:08

Will be interesting to see what happens in the coming days.

Good luck to the ex-CBears (or current if the tribe chooses to continue playing).
    Quited Tribalwars in game & forums.
    Changed password so won't remember it again,
    won't be seeing me here again, bye.

What i dont get is, why not at least try to finish the war you started ?

You are undoubtebly a good leader SS and extrememly manipulative (and i mean that in the best of ways) but why now ? what difference will it make if you are joining the army in the future. Unless you are flying out like really soon ?? What was the deciding factor in quiting now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Cracker View Post
    What i dont get is, why not at least try to finish the war you started ?

You are undoubtebly a good leader SS and extrememly manipulative (and i mean that in the best of ways) but why now ? what difference will it make if you are joining the army in the future. Unless you are flying out like really soon ?? What was the deciding factor in quiting now?
    He lost the will to lead.

- Oscar Wilde

Im just disgusted with that crock of an excuse. And to throw your remaining tribe members under the bus with an excuse that there is no "leadership". Inexcusable.

If I were in CBears, I would rim you myself SS for that statement.

Leaving is one thing. Quitting is one thing.

Announcing that your tribe is now suddenly weak and without leadership is only confirmation that you are an arrogant and selfish leader who only cares about your own legacy in this world. Not of the tribe you led. And it was not about the members who fought as part of your tribe.

I hope they reform under a new tribe and rim whoever is stupid enough to attempt to keep the "CBears accomplishment" alive.

About time

So will the other CBears players double their war efforts to prove SS is wrong?
    Or can we consider this war fought and won?

And on another note: to the guys who left us for Cbears: sucks huh?

I was waved off with complimentary leadership comments and hopes to work again some time, there was no offence intended in my leaving mail, I couldn't think of any thing to say really.

I'm still unsure what I plan to do myself, whether Unkwn kicks off again, I rejoin CBears or some other tribe in the future. I know when Unkwn changed into CBears, things were different and my premade was no more; it has been a good run all the same and I will always have my loyal internet friends regardless of what happens.

@Cracker, chances are I will be entered in January and have a lot to do, if not then definitely next Sept. I can't finish the war with out having time to spare, as I said I have no regrets about leaving, I built the tribe up and did what I always intended to do.

Quote Originally Posted by FrailBeauty View Post
    He lost the will to lead.
    Frail, he saw defeat at his doorstep and lost the confidence to lead.

January? Still months to go! And not even talking about Sept..
    I don't know where you from and what 'preparing' you need to do for army.. But giving example of myself (yeye if you're not interested,
    but I will say anyway) when I went to army, there wasn't any need to prepare, except getting all the stuff you need there and getting
    used to the idea, that soon, you are going.
    Last edited by Rogues Den : 2010,September 14th at 16:22
    Quited Tribalwars in game & forums.
    Changed password so won't remember it again,
    won't be seeing me here again, bye.

Quote Originally Posted by kettco View Post
    Frail, he saw defeat at his doorstep and lost the confidence to lead.
    kettco, don't assume every one who leaves or quits during war leaves because of it. Many people knew I'd be quitting a long time ago, the fact I chose to coplay and leave doesn't change any thing.

It was a fun run for all those accusing SS of quiting on the tribe that is not how it went down. We support him and we understand that real life comes first. Will the war go on I have no idea that is not up to me. I can't even say for sure I will stay in cbears or that cbears will still exist in anything like its current form. I will consider all of the offers that I get and talk it over with my co's and those that I consider good friends before deciding.
    W65-TheBossPig

Social, as former military I can and do respect you for your decision. Your occupational choice will lead to many hard days ahead and you should be focused and fit when you make the enlistment move. Personally, I (and many others) will miss your forum presence but wish you the best in your upcoming endeavors.

as for CBears, I think Frail has shown the maturity to lead, the tolerance to be fair and desire to succeed. Therefore I also believe they are in good hands.

as for the world, I now find myself wondering what this will lead too. What will happen with the CBears vs HUG war. (is it over?) Noble counts in the last couple days are low. I also wonder what will happen if CBears divides. Will the war be extended to the new tribes? In all, I guess my largest concern is the activity level of the world as a whole.

World 50, from the start has been very active and in part because the core has been volatile. The most recent news however, impacts the world as a whole because the lead tribe in now in untested waters. My hope is, CBears remains united. They continue the war and continue fighting to hold the #1 spot. I'm certain the leaders of the core tribes agree and if not, I'm even more certain they will also state their opinion.

Regardless, I do wish only the best for Nathan and his new adventure. I will promise him a prayer or two and ask him to keep his head low, his morale up and to face all his tasks with confidence and purpose. Good Luck Nathan and God Speed to you.

~ Bee

Quote Originally Posted by Social Suicide View Post
    kettco, don't assume every one who leaves or quits during war leaves because of it. Many people knew I'd be quitting a long time ago, the fact I chose to coplay and leave doesn't change any thing.
    It does not take a matter of months to prepare to enter the army.

That story is a big pile of:

Quote Originally Posted by UNFORGIV3N View Post
    as for CBears, I think Frail has shown the maturity to lead, the tolerance to be fair and desire to succeed. Therefore I also believe they are in good hands.
    Meh, she is already extremely busy with being a mod, blogger and co'ing a top account.
    What will happen with the CBears vs HUG war. (is it over?)
    No, it is not over.
    Noble counts in the last couple days are low.
    Because of travel to and return times, ops are not done 1 per week, but you shall soon see another spike and I would bet on that member quitting as well
    also wonder what will happen if CBears divides. Will the war be extended to the new tribes?
    Very good possibility.
    Afterall, we were declared on and then jumped on by another tripe(Jpeg).
    We were just getting warmed up.
    The Jets are back, hell yeah

Quote Originally Posted by UNFORGIV3N View Post
    Social, as former military I can and do respect you for your decision. Your occupational choice will lead to many hard days ahead and you should be focused and fit when you make the enlistment move. Personally, I (and many others) will miss your forum presence but wish you the best in your upcoming endeavors.

as for the world, I now find myself wondering what this will lead too. What will happen with the CBears vs HUG war. (is it over?) Noble counts in the last couple days are low. I also wonder what will happen if CBears divides. Will the war be extended to the new tribes? In all, I guess my largest concern is the activity level of the world as a whole.

World 50, from the start has been very active and in part because the core has been volatile. The most recent news however, impacts the world as a whole because the lead tribe in now in untested waters. My hope is, CBears remains united. They continue the war and continue fighting to hold the #1 spot. I'm certain the leaders of the core tribes agree and if not, I'm even more certain they will also state their opinion.

Regardless, I do wish only the best for Nathan and his new adventure. I will promise him a prayer or two and ask him to keep his head low, his morale up and to face all his tasks with confidence and purpose. Good Luck Nathan and God Speed to you.

~ Bee
    Well put, Bee. I believe Zalem will be an excellent duke/duchess.
    I mean, Zappa fans can't be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by kettco View Post
    It does not take a matter of months to prepare to enter the army.

That story is a big pile of:
    Look leaving threads are not the place to air out your hate. Your just making yourself look stupid by refusing to be civil about it. You clearly don't like SS and hes leaving so be happy with that.
    W65-TheBossPig

Uhm, as of now this is just an announcement of him leaving the tribe. He is still playing the game.

- Oscar Wilde

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast