Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 413

Default The [END] for ~HELL~

So we thought it was time for a little PnP rather pointless, but non the less we thought we would show what were up to.

While we here at [END] were planning the down falls of JPEG and AOA, ~HELL~ decided this would be a good time to jump on the bandwagon. As you can see from the stats below

Spoiler:

But this doesnt really reflect the the real story as shown here

Spoiler:

They planned an op on a player who was mixed between there villages and got a good jump on him, there is no doubting that, we let a minimal amout of the tribe return fire while we finished up our business with JPEG and AOA. We left ~HELL~ to the wayside so we could focus on these two.

They got a decent start i suppose, but to say they were only fighting 4-5 players thats rather poor.

We here at [END] feel the time is right to [END] your misery and pathetic attempts to jump in on a tribe which was already fighting 2 directions.

Now that is over its time to turn our attention on you, fully. There will be nowhere to hide, no where to run. As you see we have started our OPs today and fully expect you to crumble within days.

DO not say you were not warned many many times, to cease the attacks on our player, we would be now focused on CBears, rather then ~HELL~, it may be warm down there in HELL but its guna get a lot more heated when the nukes start raining like fire.

Spoiler:

You will come here or mail IG that we wont beat you, not until ~HELL~ freezes over

Well i have bad news for you

Hell froze over once our nukes hit there targets. Your nukes on the other hand are simply pathetic

Defender: papy72
    Destination: 030. Roadhouse (710|647) K67

Quantity: 0 0 6487 0 4 25 0 1765 0 234 0 0
    Losses: 0 0 6487 0 4 25 0 1765 0 234 0 0

What is that? is it half defence half offense, its a shame you didnt get to fire that one, would have made a massive dent on 1 of our players defences.

To start with your players dodged, but since we launched our op youre guys stopped dodging and now look rather inactive. Looks like half your tribe has given up in the first day.

Youre allies cant help you, youre family tribe cant help you. This is the [END] of you. So you can try and unfreeze all those dead accounts as much as possible, but it will not help you.

The mail that sealed your doom and the answers as to why

Spoiler:

I will note here, we are intrested in taking 1 of your players which was already agreed before we started our op, that person will join soon, but the rest will be rimmed with the exception of hellena i like the idea of leaving you with 2 116 point villas in the middle of us so you cant restart. You will hit delete, there is no question in that.

We shall live in a world where there is no ~HELL~, long live paradise
    Last edited by lee walton : 2010,September 18th at 18:17
    Spoiler:

Make this a nice war good to see more wars going on, And I like where you stated you would only recruit 1 player we will see if this is true or not
    W50 - Hahah123 - ODA
    W65 - Illuminati Puppet. - Wobble
    W69 - wetToiletseat - Party

I enjoyed reading this declaration.

I liked the point where you said that you would leave madhellena with two 116 point villages inside the middle of [END], so she has to delete. It might not be the kindest way to end her time here, but I smirked when I read it.

Also, I cannot wait to see your first operation land to see your growth off their villages.

Good luck to both sides. However, I will enjoy seeing [END] come out victorious in this war.

Hey Lee Nice PnP Good Luck!

actually i want to correct Lee, i am interesting to 3 players of them and only, two have agreed so far and i wait the 3rd.

But thats it. 3 from 3 ks are enough so my boys do not feel like I steal them their glory to war.

Gl to all sides here and guys do not forget to have fun.
    "I am not afraid of an army of Lions led by a sheep, I'm afraid of an army of sheep led by a Lion"

i agree with the above comments it was a nice pnp

it was very enjoyable if end start on hermit i cant wait got the sequel to this

Astronomy today at 16:37
    As you may aware last few hours we have started our operation to [ally][END][/ally] the [ally]~Hell~[/ally] in our right flank.
    Some of you know the reasons and some of you may wondered.Some of you will not even read this, and some of you even if you read you will not give a damn about it.
    Too true.
    I read the first couple of sentences and that's it.

This should be an easy victory for [END], but who knows what will happen. Good luck to both sides.

Rank 1 tribe vs Rank 9
    59 members vs 21

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable
    that we have to alter it every six months.

- Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by FrailBeauty View Post
    Rank 1 tribe vs Rank 9
    59 members vs 21

Yeah, more or less a clean up of the noobs.

*cough* read the top please Frail, it clearly says

rather pointless, but non the less we thought we would show what were up to.

Also contained in the PnP it shows they started attacking our player and took villas, and we will now clean them up.

So thx for the input was much appreciated for those who cant look at rankings :S
    Spoiler:

I read it all, thank you very much.
    There's no need to get all up in my face just because I posted the stats. People can also manually check war stats and maps, but no one gets iffy when someone posts those on the forums, do they?

- Oscar Wilde

So youre post, it had what intention?

After i declared it was a rather pointless PnP but showed what we were up to rather then just making another enemy disband and no1 sees what we were doing, and again would say we do nothing?

If you call that in your face then wow, youre post was neither insightful nor witty or anything. It was clearly pointless, its a shame you cant infract yourself.

No not every1 knows how to use TWStats, nor does every1 know who to add in as they were kicked etc, so stats posting by relevant people is more insightful as you see the full story, of players kicked and the true stats.

But meh, i guess you must be right, cos you know all.
    Spoiler:

Also why you did not made your own topic like 3 weeks ago that we were in war with AOA,JPEG,HELL and Cbears same time?
    Want me to remind you that we were like 1 to 5 against us?(and dont say about CBears cause from the time we bordered them we had to get our defenses there plus to keep front line players to not use troops to much just in case something pop ups).

And believe in me in Hell we ll give them a fair chance with like 1v1, cause only 2 teams are on them that are more or less to their size.
    "I am not afraid of an army of Lions led by a sheep, I'm afraid of an army of sheep led by a Lion"

After i declared it was a rather pointless PnP
    youre post was neither insightful nor witty or anything. It was clearly pointless
    You are allowed to make pointless posts, but I'm not?

Quote Originally Posted by Astronomy View Post
    Also why you did not made your own topic like 3 weeks ago that we were in war with AOA,JPEG,HELL and Cbears same time?
    I should have made a thread for [END] about [END]s struggles? Lolwut?
    Last edited by Pudgy Panda : 2010,September 18th at 19:29

- Oscar Wilde

Btw for your info,some people use hc in their nukes instead of lc.
    Hc has a good offensive value but i believe if he is going with the hc strat (thar's) he should be more offensive than he is of a defensive player,so please dont flame him just because he is too 1337 for you.

And good luck in your war.

Spoiler:

Lee, pipe down.

Theres no need to fret, frail's just showing us how easy it'll be for us to win
    [20:09:24] Dallow.: I'm slightly scared of you

Quote Originally Posted by FrailBeauty View Post
    You are allowed to make pointless posts, but I'm not?
    How ever did you get mod status, when you cant read, you read what you wanted to read and quoted what you wanted to quote.

After i declared it was a rather pointless PnP but showed what we were up to rather then just making another enemy disband and no1 sees what we were doing, and again would say we do nothing?

If you note the last part, it is a pointless PnP on the face of it yes, but shows the world what we are up to.

Clearly you missed that part, or didnt want to quote it as it would make your statement wrong.

kthxbai
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by colonelabbas View Post
    Btw for your info,some people use hc in their nukes instead of lc.
    Hc has a good offensive value but i believe if he is going with the hc strat (thar's) he should be more offensive than he is of a defensive player,so please dont flame him just because he is too 1337 for you.

And good luck in your war.
    Oh it does does it,

lc 4 farm space Offensive strength 130
    HC 6 farm space Offensive strength 150

makes by farm space of 6 lc would = 195.
    or for 4 farm space HC = 100

So yeah over all HC is better

/Goes to build HC nukes
    Spoiler:

Firstly, I never insulted you or your PnP.
    I just pointed out that you outnumber them. Did I say anywhere that this war was unfair? Your PnP clearly states that they attacked you first. So anyone with half a brain would see that they brought this on themselves. You interpreted my post the way you wished to, then you insulted my intelligence and even my modding ability for no reason what-so-ever.

- Oscar Wilde

I really dont want to go off-topic inhere,but well its your thread and you asked for it

If you read what i wrote,you would find this :

i believe if he is going with the hc strat (thar's) he should be more offensive than he is of a defensive player
    So he should be like 4 off to 1 Def or even complete offensive,since he already got the hcs in his offensive vills covering him.
    So he gets more nukes to throw at you and still use some of his hc in supporting himself/sniping your trains.

So yeah,many people use the hc stratgey(me not being on of them)
    Could fetch you the guide if ya want to.

Spoiler:

Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast