Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast
Showing results 341 to 360 of 931

Thread: THX/F vs F~G

by the way, curuise is losing village to tribe LT....what is happening here ?

Almost time to re-join the fight me thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOnlyPegasus View Post
    Taking the mick? I'm unfamiliar with this expression...please elaborate?
    aka taking the piss, but i dont want an infraction, so didnt swear
    I quit tw. I am never coming back. stop asking.
    [01:30:50] Danopoulos!: plus im looking for my cheese

Quote Originally Posted by nk1029 View Post
    My guess is he's a victim of location.

THx recruits from a tribe LT were friendly with, so they start removing him not wanting a loose cannon like THx lying around them, as clearly THx has no respect for anyone's space.

I don't blame them.

Quote Originally Posted by AreYouKidden View Post
    My guess is he's a victim of location.

THx recruits from a tribe LT were friendly with, so they start removing him not wanting a loose cannon like THx lying around them, as clearly THx has no respect for anyone's space.

I don't blame them.
    What AYK said. If you look at the world dominance map, THX Family have dominance over a K that is in the west, rather than where they mainly are in the east. As this is the case, LT are probably removing the players knowing that THX Family can do jack **** about it.
    -Malevolent-
    Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.
    (Insert epic sigpic here)

Quote Originally Posted by NAZXUL RIP GREG View Post
    Well your first statement is a lie u told chriscoxs to join Aleph and that their was going to be a ceasefire as u still wanted to war Time, that ceasefire was yet another lie so, chriscoxs was kicked out of aleph and we all plundered the account so the stats do count as we were in process of sending the account to the rim and he never gifted any villages to us as we took all by nuking and catting the crap out of the account

so that leads to your 2nd statement so you admit sitting the account so that would show no villages were ever gifted to us, learn how to lie better

you had planned to war 3 weeks before kwolff quit and it came from you yourself and it had been proven many times and your cronies bigjay,shanethegreat and bristol
    Incorrect Naz. I told chris to never join aleph. I repeatedly called him names on vent and told him I hate traitors when he went to aleph. I planned to attack him when I got up there myself.

So whats going on now that chris turned out to betray us yet a second or third time, I suppose those villages were taken by force? Ahhh yeah okay....

2nd satement. When I was sitting he lost 3 villages and I took 5 from you guys. If I had been on it from the outset I bet you I could have done much better. Not only that I couldnt attack some of you guys back bc I had already sent attacks from my own account.

Now the 3rd statement. I never planned to war FG/Game/Whatever. I merely brought it to discussion as an option, one that I favored. Now learn how to properly argue instead of just saying lie lie lie lie. I've had enough of those from you and your crew.

Quote Originally Posted by -Malevolent- View Post
    That isn't the smartest thing to do - you willing gave up villages? Whilst I know that you have to accept some loss, at the same time I hope you didn't just give up on them.

How you guys fairing against ma mate? You seem to really really like his/her villages... but you can't seem to take any from them despte your multi thousands of attacks sent at them.
    I typically have the troops used and dead by that point. K-Wolff also sent his nukes to pay some FG a visit before losing those villages. So no we dont give up on them, just realize its too late to support them
    Last edited by Madmarauder : 2010,October 20th at 11:58 Reason: Double Post

Quote Originally Posted by curroptkiller72 View Post
    Now the 3rd statement. I never planned to war FG/Game/Whatever. I merely brought it to discussion as an option, one that I favored. Now learn how to properly argue instead of just saying lie lie lie lie. I've had enough of those from you and your crew.
    So you openly admit to favouring the war with Game? Was it not you who also said that you would leave THX to join N/A to fight F~G if THX warred Time? (I don't remember the two to be honest so correct if needs). Therefore, in my opinion, F~G made the correct moves. That had a lot of mails (I have seen them all) that showed THX wanting to war F~G, whther there were ones that said people didn't want to I don't know. Based off the information, F~G made the best move that they could at the time. An ally, whose leadership is not one on the alliance is a shakey ally and one that shouldn't be trusted.

You were/are one of the dukes were/are you not? Therefore your say probably has more weight than some of the others. We are all aware that THX was split over whom to war next, so perhaps it is best for you and the ones who wanted to war F~G that they made the first move. Sure it got them ahead and a lead that is still opening despite you saying you will beat them, but you got what you wanted in the end

Quote Originally Posted by curroptkiller72 View Post
    I typically have the troops used and dead by that point. K-Wolff also sent his nukes to pay some FG a visit before losing those villages. So no we dont give up on them, just realize its too late to support them
    The villages of K-wolff you are referring to are actually on the front line and surrounded by a lot of THX members. Your telling me that it is too late to support your front line? As for your K56 ones, they are understandable but they are still not useless. Dodge and sniping would have kept them long enough to keep them until support arrived. It would have had F~G wasting one hell of a lot of nukes, or leaving you with villages being un-attacked that could produce nobles and noble behind their lines.
    Last edited by -Malevolent- : 2010,October 7th at 13:53 Reason: addition of the bottom part.
    -Malevolent-

I have just noticed a problem in the stats that I have now corrected. Let me explain before you flame.

The stats that I was getting had THXF (the old one) and THX; the problem with this was that because the stats I have were saved before the disbandment of THXF (original), it was not adding the additional villages that were being lost to from the new THXF. This is evident from the stats I'll post in a second. You will notice there are two THXFs. One is the original (from my original stats) and the second one in the new one. If it was adding the stats in twice then F~G would be winning a hell of a lot more as it is, the new stats only add 39 to the difference - the difference between F~G and the new THXF.

Side 1:
    Tribes: F~G
    Side 2:
    Tribes: THX, THXF, THXF

Timeframe: 22/09/2010 04:00:00 to 07/10/2010 17:21:47

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,914
    Side 2: 1,878
    Difference: 36

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,443
    Side 2: 798
    Difference: 645

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 18,157,108
    Side 2: 17,731,135
    Difference: 425,973

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,776,687
    Side 2: 7,626,387
    Difference: 6,150,300

PS: These stats aren't including the 37 that Sychadelic1 lost whilst he was tribeless plus a few others here and there, but they were too insignificant to add up completely.
    Last edited by -Malevolent- : 2010,October 7th at 16:31
    -Malevolent-

bigjay, I believe you will find that K-wolff was an active player - he was quite happily participating in nobling villages from F~G members, now he seems to be losing them instead, or rather, the person who has his account is.
    i believe/know there is a reason to this but the public forum is not a place to say why!

Quote Originally Posted by bigjay View Post
    i believe/know there is a reason to this but the public forum is not a place to say why!
    would you mind PMing me the reason - it wouldn't go any further than the PM. I did know him and speak quite a bit. I might have to hop on your vent when he is next on
    -Malevolent-

My young buddy,
    this is tribalwars

curuise made his choice. unfortunately, it was the wrong choice

.......... PS: These stats aren't including the 37 that Sychadelic1 lost whilst he was tribeless plus a few others here and there, but they were too insignificant to add up completely.........
    and when --Andrew-- starting to lose villages, they kicked them to prevent more damage on stats....

is he kicked or quit THX ?

Quote Originally Posted by vanapagan View Post
    My young buddy,
    this is tribalwars

curuise made his choice. unfortunately, it was the wrong choice
    i'm still young ? uh, love to hear that....

or maybe curuise choose this way to end his career in W32, rather than hitting the delete account link ?
    Last edited by Madmarauder : 2010,October 20th at 11:58 Reason: Double Post

and when --Andrew-- starting to lose villages, they kicked them to prevent more damage on stats....

is he kicked or quit THX ?
    To be fair to THX, --Andrew-- no longer being part of THXF is not their fault, it is your (F~G's) fault for getting THXF disbanded. If you had kept up to date and read the entire discussion you would have noticed I brought up the point. There were a lot in THXF who didn't get re-invited; they weren't kicked most likely because it would have looked like 'stat editing' so there is no point as they would be added anyway.

I brought up this argument and then proceeded to beat it - look for the flaws in your own argument before making one. It would make my life harder and more challenging
    Last edited by -Malevolent- : 2010,October 8th at 01:20 Reason: Tis late so I forgot my font and colour XD
    -Malevolent-

i'm still young ? uh, love to hear that....

or maybe curuise choose this way to end his career in W32, rather than hitting the delete account link ?
    the original --Andrew-- was inactive shortly after he switched over to N/A, and then completely quit due to the merge into THX F. go figure alot of N/A didn't like that idea, lol.

To be fair to THX, --Andrew-- no longer being part of THXF is not their fault, it is your (F~G's) fault for getting THXF disbanded. If you had kept up to date and read the entire discussion you would have noticed I brought up the point. There were a lot in THXF who didn't get re-invited; they weren't kicked most likely because it would have looked like 'stat editing' so there is no point as they would be added anyway.

I brought up this argument and then proceeded to beat it - look for the flaws in your own argument before making one. It would make my life harder and more challenging
    So THX F. is dumb enough to let their tribe get disbanded and it's F~G's fault because THX doesn't re-invite them? hmmm....

just add them to the stats by name. THX seem to keep saying how they'll start winning soon and how the lead is going to start getting smaller and all that.... but then why is it getting bigger?

If my guess is correct and I think I said it somewhere, disbanding of THXF only brought forward the inactive accounts they had, it is not that these accounts never got re-invited, even if invite had been sent across who is active to accept it, these account have been inactive (who obviously didn’t set anyone as sitter) for a long time, makes you wonder how many inactive accounts will show up if THX main gets disbanded....now now don't get all high horsy and flame at me, like I said I was just wondering

Too be fair to both F~G and THX F -- stats will not show clear picture for another 1 week or so, till initial disbanding thing settles down, I was told some attack are still landing on ex-THX guys who got misplaced in his disbanding issues. So even if F~G gains those villa it will not show up in stats.

Guess there is no way around it.
    Play Good & Have Fun

Good question ejanet. My guess is about the same percentage as most of the tribes. Inactivity is part of the game, there is none who dont get more or less inactive during some periods.
    Then, unfortunately, some does it a little longer and more... permanent ^^

For the missed stats, well, when do that not happen really? Cant think of any war that have been in the talks when the fact that some people got kicked/left/whatever and therefore dont show how nice and shiny the stats should look like (from the own sides perspective that is)... dont really mater. the one standing in the end of it is the one who made it. Even if the other side got loads more noblings caused by one factor or another.

And tiger, read the post. He did not say it where Fgs fault that they did not got re-invited. The disbanding where due to the fact that some crazy one got the idea to disband and leave for FG. He also both planned it for a while and told FG when he would do it in advance (can check exactly how long before if you want, but any of that information you got to PM me for). That some people dont get re-invited or whatever reason they are not coming back, well, take a look at malovents and ejanets post and I think they give a pretty good picture.
    Thought you of all people would know that story :P

edit: omg. My grammar suks more than usual today. guess I really should get some sleep :D
    Last edited by choper : 2010,October 8th at 10:35

Just thought i would add that --Andrew-- was a sat account aswel as a few others i mailed to someone

Side 1:
    Tribes: THX, THXF
    Side 2:
    Tribes: F~G

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 146
    Side 2: 117
    Difference: 29

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 98
    Side 2: 80
    Difference: 18

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,311,715
    Side 2: 1,118,426
    Difference: 193,289

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 920,493
    Side 2: 769,378
    Difference: 151,115

YAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Wigglys View Post
    Spoiler:
    The stats are a bit different to that (go and read my other post higher up as for the reason why), but the outcome is the same. THX Family have indeed made an impact on the stats and are ahead for 24 hours... currently.

I believe the reason behind this is that F~G have run out of nobles. After looking at their stats, the hard hitters in F~G have taken a lot and have now stopped attacking and nobling villages from THX Family. Lets see if THX Family can take full advantage of this opportunity to lower the difference in villages.
    -Malevolent-

I believe the reason behind this is that F~G have run out of nobles. After looking at their stats, the hard hitters in F~G have taken a lot and have now stopped attacking and nobling villages from THX Family. Lets see if THX Family can take full advantage of this opportunity to lower the difference in villages.
    Partially true i guess from what I can make out.

I been told that this is a phase what F~G calls - calm before a storm.

Told us to Keep watchig for some big changes that is going to take place in couple of days. Hopefully it will be some big change.
    (fingers and legs crossed )
    Play Good & Have Fun

Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast