Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 339

Default Apathy Declares War on... K-T!

Hello there W51! 0o

As you know I'm the duke of Apathy.
    The tribe that was #1 for a while, didn't really care to much for it, screwed up and restarted on the rim to chill some more.

But lately we found ourselves bordering some core tribes, such as K-T, Sheeps and Axte!
    Not that we really cared much about them, but I noticed that even though Apathy is good at just expanding without much resistance... Those other tribes were spreading to =/

So now we find ourselves in a difficult position... Well not really difficult, just annoying.

You see, one of those tribes mentioned above will have to be our next target. There is no escaping it! They're eating our targets and we can't have that! They take away our food? Fine. We'll make YOU food!
    So we had to drop that wonderful diplomacy protecting them from us (Or the other way around whatever) But which tribe to chose?

It was a hard decision, but one person made it easier for me. That person was Judman.
    K-T / Apathy relations took a turn for the worst when Kaikura left the tribe. Their new duke Obscurum is not a bad person although his methods might be different and hes quite direct about some stuff and often forgets that little sentence on our profile about not merging with enemies... >_>

But Judman was the real reason...
    I could give lots of examples of why, but by know I'm fairly certain that quite a lot of people already know about all of the shit that has happened. So I don't see the need to include it here.

Now, as you know I'd like for this war to be one on one... But we can't blindly drop the NAP with K-T. No... I first had to talk to my neighbors who also bordered them. To see where they stand, I dislike gangbangs in general, so that includes potential ones against Apathy, you know?

Now. This was a mistake... I questioned some tribes about this possible scenario and at first they were hesitant. But that didn't take long and afterwards they were eager. Not eager to allow this but to join in... =/
    Since this was inevitable due to the diplomacy involved I had to take other measures to stop a gangbang. Which was starting before the rest

So thats what we will do.
    After the attack break of course...

K-T! I hope you enjoy this war against us, it won't last long and we already know who will win, but lets not let that stop us from having some fun fighting an actual war! Stacked borders, mass fakes and lots of PnP is what I want. ^^

Here is a map of the current situation made by Wallam.
    Of course I had to include the other tribes around K-T as they will without a doubt join in sooner or later.

Good luck to you.
    And may the Gods have mercy on your soul for we killed our own long ago!

So there you have it folks. An actual war, lets hope that K-T won't run because Apathy sure as hell won't. We want to go back to a target rich environment of noobs in which we can chill!
    So... K-T seemed like a obvious choice

Cliffs:
    - That D your seeing is actually a Y in Old Londoner font...
    - Yes we dislike Judman, yes its a logn story which he'll probably tell himself.
    - Yes we are this awesome and probably even more.
    - Yes Wallam is awesome for providing the map, but Beckie is to for doing the banners.
    - Yes Apathy will not recruit BEFORE the war like other lame tribes, but we might recruit 1 person during.

Epic! Good luck h0lly and the rest of Apathy

Im looking forward to seeing the stats from now in a weeks time ;)

I also decided to do a detailed analysis of the two tribes..

Without any further ado, I give you.. Apathy vs. K-T stats!

K-T

Tribe Statistics

Total points: 11,012,792
    Total number of members: 46
    Total points per member: 239,409
    Member Changes: 256
    Total villages: 1,316
    Total number of villages Nobled: 1171
    Total number of villages lost: 71
    Villages lost as % of total villages nobled: 6.06%
    Total Points Value of last 10 villages capped (Not counting internals): 51459
    Total number of villages nobled by top 10 players in last month: 186
    Average points per village: 8,366
    Overall points growth over the last month: 4.545.534
    Overall points growth over the last month as %: 70.6%
    Overall village gain over the last month: 448
    Overall village gain over the last month as %: 34.09%
    Overall ODA gain over the last month: 11.948.078
    Overall ODA gain over the last month as %: 95.6%
    Overall ODD gain over the last month: 3.394.887
    Overall ODD gain over the last month as %: 63.5%
    Overall ODT gain over the last month: 15.342.965
    Overall ODT gain over the last month as %: 86.0%

Player Statistics

Player with biggest growth in rankings over the last month: No1s.Perfect (Moved up 526 spots)
    Player with biggest growth in overall points in the last month: FORBIDDEN15 (289,354 points grown)
    Player with biggest growth in points as a % in the last month: obscurum (203.6% growth)
    Player with biggest overall village gain over the last month: FORBIDDEN15 (30 villages gained)
    Player with worst nobling record: Declaracion (90.47% of village caps were abandons / internals.)
    Player with biggest growth in overall ODA in the last month: judman45 (849.254 growth)
    Player with the biggest growth in ODA as a % in the last month: Declaracion (1069.8% growth)
    Player with biggest growth in overall ODD in the last month: Pankaj@123 (390.483 growth)
    Player with the biggest growth in ODD as a % in the last month: Pankaj@123 (44524.9% growth)
    Player with biggest growth in overall ODT in the last month: Judman45 (857.237 growth)
    Player with the biggest growth in ODT as a % in the last month: Declaracion (1033,7% growth)

Apathy

Tribe Statistics

Total points: 7,927,465
    Total number of members: 34
    Total points per member: 233,161
    Member Changes: 360
    Total villages: 949
    Total number of villages Nobled: 1047
    Total number of villages lost: 81
    Villages lost as % of total villages nobled: 7.74%
    Total Points Value of last 10 villages capped (Not counting internals): 51074
    Total number of villages nobled by top 10 players in last month: 206
    Average points per village: 8,353
    Overall points growth over the last month: 3.698.002
    Overall points growth over the last month as %: 88.0%
    Overall village gain over the last month: 372
    Overall village gain over the last month as %: 39.37%
    Overall ODA gain over the last month: 10.943.493
    Overall ODA gain over the last month as %: 98.7%
    Overall ODD gain over the last month: 2.741.023
    Overall ODD gain over the last month as %: 58.0%
    Overall ODT gain over the last month: 13.684.516
    Overall ODT gain over the last month as %: 86.6%

Player Statistics

Player with biggest growth in rankings over the last month: pyrotechnic (Moved up 4206 spots)
    Player with biggest growth in overall points in the last month: Drucifer (292.621 points grown)
    Player with biggest growth in points as a % in the last month: cute*butt (733.3% growth)
    Player with biggest overall village gain over the last month: Wulfgar61 (34 villages gained)
    Player with worst nobling record: Magnetosome (34.37% of village caps were abandons / internals.)
    Player with biggest growth in overall ODA in the last month: Wulfgar61 (850.428 growth)
    Player with the biggest growth in ODA as a % in the last month: Wulfgar61 (304.9% growth)
    Player with biggest growth in overall ODD in the last month: Prince Helikaon (444.439 growth)
    Player with the biggest growth in ODD as a % in the last month: Moneyman09 (22293.0% growth)
    Player with biggest growth in overall ODT in the last month: Wulfgar61 (1.080.435 growth)
    Player with the biggest growth in ODT as a % in the last month: Wulfgar61 (267.9% growth)

Comparison

Code: Apathy = Red
    K-T = Green

Tribe Statistics

Total points: K-T (+3.085,327 difference)
    Total number of members: K-T (+12 difference)
    Total points per member: K-T (+6248 difference)
    Member Changes: Apathy (+104 difference)
    Total villages: K-T (+367 difference)
    Total number of villages Nobled: K-T (+124 difference)
    Total number of villages lost: Apathy (+10 difference)
    Villages lost as % of total villages nobled: Apathy (+1.68% difference)
    Total Points Value of last 10 villages capped (Not counting internals): K-T (+385 difference)
    Total number of villages nobled by top 10 players in last month: Apathy (+20 difference)
    Average points per village: K-T (+13 difference)
    Overall points growth over the last month: K-T (+847532 difference)
    Overall points growth over the last month as %: Apathy (+17.4% difference)
    Overall village gain over the last month: K-T (+76 difference)
    Overall village gain over the last month as %: Apathy (+5.28% difference)
    Overall ODA gain over the last month: K-T (+1004585 difference)
    Overall ODA gain over the last month as %: Apathy (+3.1% difference)
    Overall ODD gain over the last month: K-T (+653864 difference)
    Overall ODD gain over the last month as %: K-T (5.5% difference)
    Overall ODT gain over the last month: K-T (+1478449 difference)
    Overall ODT gain over the last month as %: Apathy (0.6% difference)

Player Statistics

Player with biggest growth in rankings over the last month: Apathy (3680 spot difference)
    Player with biggest growth in overall points in the last month: Apathy (3267 points difference)
    Player with biggest growth in points as a % in the last month: Apathy (529.7% difference)
    Player with biggest overall village gain over the last month: Apathy (4 village difference)
    Player with worst nobling record: K-T (56.1% difference)
    Player with biggest growth in overall ODA in the last month: Apathy (1174 difference)
    Player with the biggest growth in ODA as a % in the last month: K-T (764.9% difference)
    Player with biggest growth in overall ODD in the last month: Apathy (53956 difference)
    Player with the biggest growth in ODD as a % in the last month: K-T (22231.9% difference)
    Player with biggest growth in overall ODT in the last month: Apathy (223198 difference)
    Player with the biggest growth in ODT as a % in the last month: K-T (765.8% difference)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having looked heavily into both tribes whilst doing all that number crunching, and yes it did take me an absolute age, it seems clear to me that there is a very clear trend.

In the tribes category it is clear that whilst K-T have better total stats, Apathy have the better percentages. This makes sense since K-T Started earlier than the reformed apathy that they would have better totals. Thus it would, in my eyes, be more sensible to look at the percentages and Apathy have gains in every % category on the tribes side except ODD with the biggest % growth difference coming in the points category. Thus in my eyes Apathy are doing slightly better at this point in time.

In the players category, it seems to me that the top players of both tribes are fairly equal in points and in terms of OD gain etc. Its the bottom half of the tribe that really separates the two. Apathy seem to be recruiting lower point players than K-T however K-T seems to be recruiting bigger but less skilled players. To illustrate this point lets take a look at the K-T player "declaration".

With a nobling record of a whopping 90.47% of all conquers being barbs and internals, a total of only "23.207 ODT" at 185k points, and only 69 ODD in total this guy looks like the kind of player that no-one would want in their tribe. It will be very very interesting to see what he does when he gets attacked, my personal feeling is there is an 90.47% chance of him quitting/deleting if he comes under heavy pressure.. (wonder where i got that 90.47% figure from :D ).

On the other side is the Apathy member "pyrotechnic":

A member who has come back from the war with axte ready for a shot with the new apathy. This could well be the reason that a player with such low points was recruited however he wasn't the only player with low points recruited so it might not be the case. He has a good solid growth rate which has slowed down a lot recently suggesting he is saving for a noble. His ODA figures are skew because he restarted so now comparison can be deemed however his OD in the last few weeks has been quite low, which suggests hes either trying to save troops or hes content with the amount of farms he has. Overall a smaller but more skilled player than declaration in my opinion.

So there you have it, K-T is a bigger but less skilled tribe, at least in my opinion. So it looks like a test of skill vs size right now. Unless other tribes come butting in on the action of course.

- Wallam out.
    Last edited by Wallam : 2010,December 30th at 01:08

Gangbang time again?
    Spoiler:

blocked

Quote Originally Posted by armstrongrv View Post
    Gangbang time again?
    Blame Judman

Btw if you reading judman Thanks for Forwarding a scout report of you village where all my scouts died

another one sided war eh :P

Come on guys, there has yet to be a fair war in this world :L
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by armstrongrv View Post
    another one sided war eh :P

Come on guys, there has yet to be a fair war in this world :L
    I promise you that Apathy will give you a good war after this one.

Good luck apathy

Your welcome h0lly btw ...
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by h0llygh0st View Post
    You better h0lly :P
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by h0llygh0st View Post
    As you pointed out there are three tribes boarding you, you are saying after the one you declared on you will give a good war. Hummm only two other options.
    World 11 - Duke of ZIP

I will never forgeT

Dude, where is the apology to Sheeps for destroying our forums?!

LET'S NOT FORGET THE COLLATERAL DAMAGE, PEOPLE.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlini View Post
    As you pointed out there are three tribes boarding you, you are saying after the one you declared on you will give a good war. Hummm only two other options.
    4 actually. Sheeps, METAL, Axte and Plague.

And yes obviously one of those 4 would have to come next. Thats the way the game works o0
    Either that or they all help Apathy long range noble into some other place

blocked

Quote Originally Posted by omfsmthefsm View Post
    Dude, where is the apology to Sheeps for destroying our forums?!

LET'S NOT FORGET THE COLLATERAL DAMAGE, PEOPLE.
    Blame Judman :-/

Good Luck Apathy

Nice declaration h0lly!

Wallam, thats some killer comparison bro! Seriously I am impressed!!!

Rim tribe, rimming a tribe.
    Lol.

Are they gonna build behind you and plan an attack on you as they noble the remaining barbs in your area? :P

Beautiful declaration h0llygh0st, Proud and honest.

I hope you get your wish of a one-on-one war.

Best of luck to you man.

Good luck everyone.... H0lly where were you in the player statistics, cmon man.

Nice comparison Wallam, best ive seen for a war in a long time.

Amaraya - Hate - W51

I would have to say my favorite part of this declaration had to have been this:

But lately we found ourselves bordering some core tribes, such as K-T, Sheeps and Axte!
    Not that we really cared much about them, but I noticed that even though Apathy is good at just expanding without much resistance... Those other tribes were spreading to =/

So now we find ourselves in a difficult position... Well not really difficult, just annoying.

You see, one of those tribes mentioned above will have to be our next target. There is no escaping it! They're eating our targets and we can't have that! They take away our food? Fine. We'll make YOU food!
    So we had to drop that wonderful diplomacy protecting them from us (Or the other way around whatever) But which tribe to chose?
    Of course it wasn't that Axte or SHEEPS would be harder targets to take on, that thought never came to mind. Just K-T's Judman that you didn't like so to war you go. Doesn't hurt that K-T is probably the weaker of the 3 tribes as well as the best war front.

Come on h0lly at least mention that too

METAL will always have Apathy's back. METAL declares war on K-T, though I dont know what we are going to do yet (probably nothing lol)
    Leader and Founder - SPAM W60

blocked

Quote Originally Posted by R con View Post
    Beautiful declaration h0llygh0st, Proud and honest.

I hope you get your wish of a one-on-one war.

Best of luck to you man.
    You haven't learn yet R con? There is no such thing as 1v1 wars anymore :-/

And Can I point out to this point I am the only one to have taken a village in this war *Party* shame they decided they want it back :P

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast